Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Victory is testing investors....NO Investor likes this attitude . Next time when victory launch project people will be reluctant .
    I think victory is hiding some thing serious about ACE

Comment

Has anybody seen the final version of the layout?? Brokers are not even sharing the brochure.

Had a discussion with my broker and he is saying that unit allocation will start from coming Monday.

Comment

My broker has the same story, that final layout will be launched in 2 -3 days and allotments will be starting the very next day ....
        I dont think even brokers have any concrete information.

Comment

Now they are accepting booking throught RTGS, not through cheque.

Seems like they are planning some big change in the layout and wanted to book as many flats as possible before that.

God knows, if they are planning to further increase the number of towers. If that happens, then all of my 5 booking (including friends) would be withdrawn..

Comment

Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
            Now they are accepting booking throught RTGS, not through cheque.

Seems like they are planning some big change in the layout and wanted to book as many flats as possible before that.

God knows, if they are planning to further increase the number of towers. If that happens, then all of my 5 booking (including friends) would be withdrawn..
            That’s strange... I called victory office on the number posted on there website and spoke to one of there representative. He told me that the project is sold out and they are not accepting any booking as of now for any of the sizes.

Seems like something fishy going on between the builder and the agents.

Comment

I hear that Victory may increase BSP to 4800 psft or may withdraw 5 % disc during pre launch .
              It means victory may ask investors to pay more or cancel booking

Comment

if victory do something fishy .....ACE will turn out to be worse for victory.Victory gained good reputation after crossroads construction but the greed in ACE may hamper victory reputation

Comment

Originally posted by saydeepak View Post
                  I hear that Victory may increase BSP to 4800 psft or may withdraw 5 % disc during pre launch .
                  It means victory may ask investors to pay more or cancel booking
                  If 5% discount is withdrawn, I would withdraw from the project.

Remember, there is no dearth of projects. You'll surely get another mouth-watering project at some other place.

'Yeh nahi to koi aur sahi'. Never get lured by these brokers/builders.

Comment

Originally posted by saydeepak View Post
                    if victory do something fishy .....ACE will turn out to be worse for victory.Victory gained good reputation after crossroads construction but the greed in ACE may hamper victory reputation
                    agreed. handling of existing customers make the reputation of a builder and if he fails in it then he will going towards dead end.nothing coming out after socalled official launch of ACE. Or they are not able to accomodate the response to this one (only due to low prices) ,

Comment

Originally posted by prahari View Post
                      if 5% discount is withdrawn, i would withdraw from the project.

Remember, there is no dearth of projects. You'll surely get another mouth-watering project at some other place.

'yeh nahi to koi aur sahi'. Never get lured by these brokers/builders.

please mention other lucrative projects available for resale in sec 168 ,143,137

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X