Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

    they are changing layout now!!!!!!!!!!! not confirmed news but probabilty is high.

    Comment


    • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

      Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
      they are changing layout now!!!!!!!!!!! not confirmed news but probabilty is high.
      Yes .. got to know that now they are planning to reduce towers from 11 to 9.

      Comment


      • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

        Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
        Yes .. got to know that now they are planning to reduce towers from 11 to 9.
        Why can't they update status on their official website?

        They can post different layouts and seek our opinion on them. Final call will still be with them.

        This will bring transparency to the system and serve as a reassuring development to the people who have already given some amount to the builder.

        Comment


        • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

          Originally posted by Prahari View Post
          Why can't they update status on their official website?

          They can post different layouts and seek our opinion on them. Final call will still be with them.

          This will bring transparency to the system and serve as a reassuring development to the people who have already given some amount to the builder.
          Transparent Builder is an oxymoron

          Comment


          • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

            Just called up one of brokers names 'Apex Earth', whose number was given in the TOI Victory Ace advertisement.

            The broker told me that company is not alloting units to soft launch buyers, who bought at 4500, but they are directly alloting units to new buyers, who are buying at 4800.

            If this is true, then it would be completely different kind of soft launch.
            Till now I always invested with known builders and never get into such situation.
            Firts time tried a tuchha broker and seeing the results..

            Comment


            • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

              Originally posted by chilleezz View Post
              Transparent Builder is an oxymoron
              Yes you are right, the twain shall never meet.

              Let's hope that the proposed regulatory bill on real estate will rein them to some extent.

              Comment


              • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
                Just called up one of brokers names 'Apex Earth', whose number was given in the TOI Victory Ace advertisement.

                The broker told me that company is not alloting units to soft launch buyers, who bought at 4500, but they are directly alloting units to new buyers, who are buying at 4800.

                If this is true, then it would be completely different kind of soft launch.
                Till now I always invested with known builders and never get into such situation.
                Firts time tried a tuchha broker and seeing the results..
                Seeing the kind of secrecy shrouding this project, you may be right.

                Builder would sell all 'premium' flats at higher rates and then leftovers will be given to people who booked in soft launch at lower rates.

                Comment


                • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                  Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
                  Just called up one of brokers names 'Apex Earth', whose number was given in the TOI Victory Ace advertisement.

                  The broker told me that company is not alloting units to soft launch buyers, who bought at 4500, but they are directly alloting units to new buyers, who are buying at 4800.

                  If this is true, then it would be completely different kind of soft launch.
                  Till now I always invested with known builders and never get into such situation.
                  Firts time tried a tuchha broker and seeing the results..

                  no unit is allotted yet by builder. This is false news. May be some brokers are trying to fool people.

                  Allotment has not started yet.....as confirmed by builder

                  Comment


                  • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                    Originally posted by saydeepak View Post
                    no unit is allotted yet by builder. This is false news. May be some brokers are trying to fool people.

                    Allotment has not started yet.....as confirmed by builder
                    This is not false news, just check today' Delhi times, get Apex Earth guys number and talk to them. you will get to know the truth.

                    Do you think, in today's time, you can believe the builder ??
                    Even I have spoken to the VP of the company, but still I don't believe them.
                    I was told that every soft launch booking has been given a priority and a flat preference attached to it.
                    However when I asked, can I know my priority number, i did not get any answer.
                    Last edited February 17 2013, 08:39 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                      Originally posted by saydeepak View Post
                      no unit is allotted yet by builder. This is false news. May be some brokers are trying to fool people.

                      Allotment has not started yet.....as confirmed by builder
                      I checked with my broker and the company today, they confirmed that no units have been allotted till date.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X