Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I applied for a refund once Victory refused to provide me the preferred unit which I booked in the so called Soft Launch in the month of Dec'12.

I requested for refund and I got it after 3 weeks of waiting and with ZERO interest so now you can evaluate what kind of Builder Victory is :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys. Today i received a formal Welcome Mail from Victory Ace stating my unit. There are 2 parts of the story.

One part asks for payment of 5% more. When queried on
    Why it is being asked without any prior communication , or
    Whether the project has been been approved and got all clerance
    Answer were not proper and very confusing.

The mail says the site office and digging has started. Not sure if it has indeed started.

Can they start without a clearance? Has any bank approved the project?? These answers were not straight but wavy.

Second part is the guy i talked to over phone whose name was mentioned in the Welcome Letter stating his Ph Number along with three other numbers was found wanting in communicating with customers.

He could hardly speak a line properly. How can you appoint a person to handle a customer when he cannot even communicate 2 lines properly. Forget probing queries. All he knew was 5% payment when made things will shape up proper.

Guys who got such letters please post your reply and lets see where we end up on. How many of you are still willing to pitch in.
    CommentQuote
  • Ah almost forgot. I did not communicate in Telugu or Arabic. It was unfortunately with Indian English. I am not sure if he found my Question stupid or has the same opinion on my communication.

But guys i feel to market a project like this, if you put some name on Welcome letter then the Guy should be welcoming and should justify the same. It was found wanting big time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantNayak
    Hello Guys. Today i received a formal Welcome Mail from Victory Ace stating my unit. There are 2 parts of the story.

The mail says the site office and digging has started. Not sure if it has indeed started.

Can they start without a clearance? Has any bank approved the project?? These answers were not straight but wavy.

Second part is the guy i talked to over phone whose name was mentioned in the Welcome Letter stating his Ph Number along with three other numbers was found wanting in communicating with customers.

He could hardly speak a line properly. How can you appoint a person to handle a customer when he cannot even communicate 2 lines properly. Forget probing queries. All he knew was 5% payment when made things will shape up proper.

Guys who got such letters please post your reply and lets see where we end up on. How many of you are still willing to pitch in.

Which payment plan you have opted for?
    I dont think in CLP or DP, builder can ask for 5% payment. Are you in Flexi?
    CommentQuote
  • jayantNayak Could you please confirm the date when you filled the Builder Application Form? Payment Plan? You have already paid the complete 10% booking amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i did opt for Flexi. I need to pay this 5%. That's correct. But i was wondering about the timing. Has the project already taken shape and got all clearance needed to demand the same.
    CommentQuote
    Hello Guys. Today i received a formal Welcome Mail from Victory Ace stating my unit. There are 2 parts of the story.

have u got allotment letter and payment receipts also. is there any time frame set by the builder for 5% amount to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntp1979
    have u got allotment letter and payment receipts also. is there any time frame set by the builder for 5% amount to pay.

I have just received the receipt for the 10% payment.
    No allotment letter yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys. One more thing that i will like to bring to your notice.

Ideally builder has not charged any PLC from any customer, those who have been offered allotment from the builder during soft launch atleast. The original booking breakup that i have received from the builder has only 2 components. Since i had opted for flexi plan, now I have got demand for additional 5% of the amount from builder. It clearly states the breakup of the 5% and the total cost of the unit.

1) One is the Rate on paper - 5% discount. Like a 5th floor house 4400-2200 = 4180.

2) And the other being the 3.09% (Service Charge) of the total amount. 3.09% of the 5% I am paying.

Now what i see here is the brokers have tried to play this very smart. They have put PLC based on promise they have made towards credit note.

For example if i was promised a credit note of 3% then the broker has put PLC of 125. Am i wrong here please? The amount of credit note is almost same as the PLC amount talked here.

Based on talk with Mr Ashok Gupta(Whose name is on the welcome letter from ACE) and based on a senior person i had the privilege of meeting from ACE at Victory cross road they say they have not charged any PLC from customer.

So please correct me if i am wrong.
    CommentQuote
    Hello Guys. One more thing that i will like to bring to your notice.

Ideally builder has not charged any PLC from any customer, those who have been offered allotment from the builder during soft launch atleast. The original booking breakup that i have received from the builder has only 2 components. Since i had opted for flexi plan, now I have got demand for additional 5% of the amount from builder. It clearly states the breakup of the 5% and the total cost of the unit.

1) One is the Rate on paper - 5% discount. Like a 5th floor house 4400-2200 = 4180.

2) And the other being the 3.09% (Service Charge) of the total amount. 3.09% of the 5% I am paying.

Now what i see here is the brokers have tried to play this very smart. They have put PLC based on promise they have made towards credit note.

For example if i was promised a credit note of 3% then the broker has put PLC of 125. Am i wrong here please? The amount of credit note is almost same as the PLC amount talked here.

Based on talk with Mr Ashok Gupta(Whose name is on the welcome letter from ACE) and based on a senior person i had the privilege of meeting from ACE at Victory cross road they say they have not charged any PLC from customer.

So please correct me if i am wrong.

Hi Jayant,

I have exactly the same situation. My broker has deducted the 125 PLC from his credit note amount.

In case builder has not charged any PLC, then these brokers are trying to make fool of us.

Can I have your number plz?
    CommentQuote
  • Its not a matter of personal calls. Anyone who has invested in soft launch, and find a PLC from broker, i can assure you will not find this on your allotment letter.

Incase lot of you guys feel they are treated like this its time to pitch in. The very principle of Ethics is a Question here.
    CommentQuote

Its not a matter of personal calls. Anyone who has invested in soft launch, and find a PLC from broker, i can assure you will not find this on your allotment letter.

Incase lot of you guys feel they are treated like this its time to pitch in. The very principle of Ethics is a Question here.

My dear fellow members, The Principle of Ethics will always be under stress and strain with this project. Move carefully, keeping your interest and rights fully protected. We must ask and keep check on all documentation particularly BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we know if the builder has charged any PLC from anyone (means shown as separate from the BSP), who has invested in the soft launch?

Can any soft launch investor please confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Builder did not charged any PLC to any of the Unit. These are Brokers and underwriter who is charging. Same case with me. I was asked to pay two PLC. When I refused to pay they cancel my unit and gave to other one who wish to pay.
    Finally i have to be agree with all demands of the broker and has to settle on a higher floor unit. Feel cheated and dejected.............but what we can do? all allotment form filling etc is in brokers hand.
    builder is absolutely irresponsible towards their customer and said they cant do anything in this matter!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Builder did not charged any PLC to any of the Unit. These are Brokers and underwriter who is charging. Same case with me. I was asked to pay two PLC. When I refused to pay they cancel my unit and gave to other one who wish to pay.
    Finally i have to be agree with all demands of the broker and has to settle on a higher floor unit. Feel cheated and dejected.............but what we can do? all allotment form filling etc is in brokers hand.
    builder is absolutely irresponsible towards their customer and said they cant do anything in this matter!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully understand your frustration. Most of underwriters for this project are doubious. This was the game plan. Advertise well and grab money through the underwriters.

It is better to lodge complaints rather than to accept the demands of brokers / underwriters. None of reputed underwriters are involved with this project. Reason is self explanatory. Please be careful if you want to go along.
    CommentQuote