Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

    In unit allotment brokers too play a vital role....Like builder give 10 units to a broker company ,then they offers to customers as per there pressure,own benefit ,coustomer response etc....

    Comment


    • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

      Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
      In unit allotment brokers too play a vital role....Like builder give 10 units to a broker company ,then they offers to customers as per there pressure,own benefit ,coustomer response etc....
      You are right Amit.

      Today when i was talking to some senior person in the Victory i got the feeling that they have over booked the project.

      and then he asked me my broker name, then he said that you should get the unit for sure.

      I think people booked through Victory's primary channel partners(4-5 names which came in news paper) should be in safe hands and get the confirmed booking, this is my gut feeling.

      Comment


      • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

        Originally posted by shona23 View Post
        You are right Amit.

        Today when i was talking to some senior person in the Victory i got the feeling that they have over booked the project.

        and then he asked me my broker name, then he said that you should get the unit for sure.

        I think people booked through Victory's primary channel partners(4-5 names which came in news paper) should be in safe hands and get the confirmed booking, this is my gut feeling.
        HI I sent a PM. Please reply my query.

        Comment


        • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

          Originally posted by shona23 View Post
          You are right Amit.

          Today when i was talking to some senior person in the Victory i got the feeling that they have over booked the project.

          and then he asked me my broker name, then he said that you should get the unit for sure.

          I think people booked through Victory's primary channel partners(4-5 names which came in news paper) should be in safe hands and get the confirmed booking, this is my gut feeling.
          we understand that you are prime channel partner.
          is it sure that they will make a separate club ?

          Comment


          • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

            Originally posted by shona23 View Post
            You are right Amit.

            Today when i was talking to some senior person in the Victory i got the feeling that they have over booked the project.

            and then he asked me my broker name, then he said that you should get the unit for sure.

            I think people booked through Victory's primary channel partners(4-5 names which came in news paper) should be in safe hands and get the confirmed booking, this is my gut feeling.
            with the increase in FAR most builders are likely to increase floors. hence all those who have invested should get a unit. which floor dont know. (p.s have not invested in this project)

            Comment


            • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

              Originally posted by futurefirst
              Victory can not take advantage of the increased FAR.

              Victory ACE will have around 520 (Approx) units.
              well even LB had 24 storeys in a tower. finally it now has even till 30

              Comment


              • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                Builder is enjoying interest on buyers' money , nothing else. Where is Prakashjha BTW ? He was bullish on this project....Seems like he has run away.

                Originally posted by smiley74 View Post
                well even LB had 24 storeys in a tower. finally it now has even till 30

                Comment


                • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                  Originally posted by realguru View Post
                  Builder is enjoying interest on buyers' money , nothing else. Where is Prakashjha BTW ? He was bullish on this project....Seems like he has run away.
                  You are very much right 'realguru'.
                  builder is enjoying interest on buyer's money. one can imagine interest on 5lac rupees.

                  'Prakashjha' is shit broker, now he must be using some other ID to fool people.
                  Last edited February 18 2013, 01:09 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                    interest on 5 lac x 350(minimum no of bookings ) = 17500000 (for one month) at 10 %

                    they are just playing with all investors and very well know that they investors has booked at lowest price in that area (USP of this project) after considering all the risks.and i am now sure that victory cross road rapid construction was only a white wash to sale the new projects like ACE & IHC

                    Comment


                    • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                      People seems to be losing interest on this. Not much response. Things at India are getting so much non transparent that common educated man just cannot make out anything. No one bothers giving any update including builder except the ad's in Paper where it has its own interest. It seems they will not agree they ever did a soft launch ever. Anyone got any confirmation. I was offered 7.5+ % discount on the project for an advance of 5 lac. Based on the thread it seems i should forget the same.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X