Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Victory Crossroads is no doubt going good as far as exteriors are concerned. Interiors are facing a lot of issues. Builder going for cost-cutting measures like pedestal washbasin, designer ceiling gone (was promised in BBA), pool size reduced to half, no service lift, finalizing budget ACs (after promising good brands at the time of booking), open area reduced to 79% from earlier 84%, and above all lack of communication. Super structure is ready but is that all which defines a good project! Where are the promised that were made initially and are now long forgotten. But still, Victory is better than most of the builders as they atleast they are delievering within timelines..rest will be seen in the coming months...but one thing for sure, a lot of end-users are not happy and I am one of them. I am an end-user and not an investor. And not happy with broken promises.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamal Rai
    Yes, this builder has received same fate in his earlier Victory Crossroads project as well.People say that he received almost all money and now has stopped the construction work.Some say he is bought BMW and may now run away with money...last one seems little too much...but yes this builder has lost his place in market...

This guy seems to have created a login just to bash the builder. See just 1 post.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody received the allotment letter?
    CommentQuote
  • SO I got a demand today for releasing another 25%. I have opted for a flexi plan. The date by which I can pay is 1st July (imagine, 2 days notice..sigh). Also how can I relase 25% without the allotment letter. I need to obviously take it on loan. I am not even sure which banks are giving loan for this property and the loan process takes minimum of 3 weeks. Not sure what Victory management is doing. I am sincerely thinking of opting out everything is so haywire, no clarity. Just demands after demands. :(
    CommentQuote
  • i opted for construction link plan . i received a letter for demand for 10% to be payed till 1st july? seriously in 2 days. but i niticed the letter was printed on 16th of june 12days to reach the courier ? what d hell. and i havent got d allotment letter . they are saying they have started excavation but i dont believe it as few days earlier they were still waiting for some clearances .
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know about the cancellation process. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is not bankable. How can they demand for next payment ?
    Can anyone confirm if this is bankable by any bank ??
    CommentQuote
  • Its a normal process from builders. Bases on the construction of project, they sent the demand irrespective whether project is bankable or not. But, they won't apply late payment charges as its not bankable till now.
    CommentQuote
  • Wtf ... I got the letter asking for next payment... I m so furious right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asheesh01
    i opted for construction link plan . i received a letter for demand for 10% to be payed till 1st july? seriously in 2 days. but i niticed the letter was printed on 16th of june 12days to reach the courier ? what d hell. and i havent got d allotment letter . they are saying they have started excavation but i dont believe it as few days earlier they were still waiting for some clearances .

Even I am on CLP and not yet got the demand letter. One of my friend told me that he has got the DN and in 2 days we have to pay 10%. Thne I spoke to Mr. Ashok Gupta from Victory, he told me that it is due to the delay by the courier company(I know they are lieing) and now they are talking to their director to give some days extension to all the allotees.

You can speak to him in the evening to know the status.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Anybody is paying the demand today.... they have not issued the allotment letter, project is not bankable, and have not share the picture of excavation work..... is it right to pay the damend now... seniors and fellow investors pls suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please advise what is the cancellation process. I would want to cancel my apartment in Victory ace.
    CommentQuote
  • Wise decision, Get out of this project as early as possible. Try to sell it off to some one without premium or bargain it with builder stating that you want to surrender the unit and in urgent need of money. Other wise you may loose service tax component if paid.

So try to surrender it with out any claim or so. BTW How much have you paid till now? Who was the underwriter?

Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Hi, Anybody is paying the demand today.... they have not issued the allotment letter, project is not bankable, and have not share the picture of excavation work..... is it right to pay the damend now... seniors and fellow investors pls suggest

Just spoke to Mr. Ashok Gupta from Victory.
    He mentioned that if somebody is paying by taking home loan, then he can wait as the project is still not bankable.
    However if somebody is paying from his own pocket, then he should pay within next 7-10 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singla80
    Just spoke to Mr. Ashok Gupta from Victory.
    He mentioned that if somebody is paying by taking home loan, then he can wait as the project is still not bankable.
    However if somebody is paying from his own pocket, then he should pay within next 7-10 days.

Ask them to give this in writing!!!!!!!!! I am afraid they are paying the game and will ask for interest later saying you have not complete the demand on time,.... i have see these kind of tactics!!!!!!!!!!!
    Force them to give this in writing otherwise we all have to pay hefty interest at the end of project!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote