Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Ask them to give this in writing!!!!!!!!! I am afraid they are paying the game and will ask for interest later saying you have not complete the demand on time,.... i have see these kind of tactics!!!!!!!!!!!
    Force them to give this in writing otherwise we all have to pay hefty interest at the end of project!!!!!!!!!!!

JJoher please let me know what you have decide and how you are going ahead..I am also feeling jittery about this project...

On the second note any taker for 1495 unit at 4300 for middle floor CLP!!!!!!!!! I am ready to transfer the unit asap!!!!!!!!!!!!DISTRESS SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • How can this be decided that a guy wants to pay from his pocket or frombank..

At this moment everyone can say that they would pay from bank and hence avoid payment to builder right now. What kind of illogical statement is being spoken by the builder ?

Originally Posted by singla80
    Just spoke to Mr. Ashok Gupta from Victory.
    He mentioned that if somebody is paying by taking home loan, then he can wait as the project is still not bankable.
    However if somebody is paying from his own pocket, then he should pay within next 7-10 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    How can this be decided that a guy wants to pay from his pocket or frombank..

At this moment everyone can say that they would pay from bank and hence avoid payment to builder right now. What kind of illogical statement is being spoken by the builder ?

It is not illogical.
    A builder can easily know if you have availed loan or not.

I have seen same logic being followed by some big builders also like 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • In 3C's case or other projects , the project itself was loanable . People
    could show the sanction letter, when the farmer agitation was going on and they would pay the demand only when they thought was OK and builder asked them to show the sanction letter . Is it the same scenario here ? Can you show such document for that ?

Later on builder can charge penalty to all.

Originally Posted by singla80
    It is not illogical.
    A builder can easily know if you have availed loan or not.

I have seen same logic being followed by some big builders also like 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    In 3C's case or other projects , the project itself was loanable . People
    could show the sanction letter, when the farmer agitation was going on and they would pay the demand only when they thought was OK and builder asked them to show the sanction letter . Is it the same scenario here ? Can you show such document for that ?

Later on builder can charge penalty to all.

Case was a little different with 3C, that I was referring to.
    3C had taken a loan on LP from PNB initially. however around 8-10 months back they shifted their loan to Yes Bank and during this shift, HDFC was not disbursing loan to 3C LP for some time because of some NOC paper issue (later it got resolved).

So in that case, 3C has told buyers availing home loan to not worry even if they can not pay by due date. Reason being that problem was from their side in getting the project bankable from HDFC, so they did not charge any late fee from such buyers. But this was purely done who were availing home loan, not for others which were paying from their own pocket.

I hope that clarifies.
    CommentQuote
  • I have bad experience of past. It is just to share with the forum members. I had to pay the interest even for a single day delay. The argument given by the builder is - " We are using the same software as being used by Noida Authority to calculate the intrest against our land payment dues. Hence we are charging the same as we are paying to the Authority for delay in payment. "

The payment period allowedd by most of builder is just 15 days whereas loan processing and subseuent disbursal of cheques etc takes around 30 days. Hence intrest is charged for 15 days. The hard copy of demand reaches at your address after 15 days of despatch or the date mentioned in demand letter. So there is a malafied intentions right from start. The problems is compounded when we want to sell it.

There is no consideration for delay on builder's part. Since you are selling it on premium and earning some money on your investment, BUILDER tries to extract as much as from you as much as it can.

My request to all. please take care of all these aspect. You can bargain hard at initial stage, it is very difficult at later stage.

Even delay in bankability of project due to the reason on account of builder, is also put on buyers head.
    Most of time the rate of intrest is also compunding one on monthly basis.

So please do not take it lightly. Please discuss / record the modalities of intrest payment calculations in detail with the builder in case you are investor and want exit early.
    CommentQuote
  • Victory site has been updated with latest construction pics for Ace.
    Link: Victory Projects- Commited to Win
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to victory ace account section and they told me the same story.
    If you r willing to pay by self funding, you can pay right now. If you want loan then you can pay once it is bankable and no late fee charges will b taken.
    They said, a new demand letter will be sent to us once the project is bankable and they also gonna inform everyone abt it.
    But yea we shd take this in written, verbal promises means nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • Well , been following all of your comments since long , it is like bell curve as all becomes activate whenever there is a demand from builder or else.
    in such situation it can be assumed that all are assure now that this project is going harvest gold in future , considering the location & low initial cost at which it has been purchased , am i right ???
    CommentQuote
  • They have added construction status pics on their website.... Its mixed feeling ... Kabhi achcha lagta hai kabhi bekar ... Kya hoga is project ka
    CommentQuote
  • Guys in the official site provided i see a difference between crossroad vs Ace. POP and Designer Ceiling is missing in all(living bedroom kitchen). Is this suppossed to be done or a Typo.

LIVING & DINING
    Walls : POP Punning on plastered surface
    Ceiling : Designer Ceiling & Painted

BED ROOMS
    Walls : POP Punning on plastered surface

KITCHEN
    height above level rest POP punning & Painted
    CommentQuote
  • One main reason for the difference in specifications is initially they had planned for designer ceiling in Victory Crossroads and later scrapped it. Victory Management faced a lot of resistance from Crossroads buyers as this was promised in their BBA. Similarly, a lot other things which formed a part of their marketing brochures have been either modified or scrapped. So, end-users are not happy and some are planning to sue them. To avoid this trouble again, Victory Ace Management probably removed these from specifications list. May be a pre-cautionary measure. But, overall, Crossroads specifications look better than Ace.
    CommentQuote
  • But i donot understand how they can just remove it as such. Was POP not promised during initial selling to us by builder? What they did in Crossroad, if its true, people got every right to sue them. By the way the AC are going to be Split Type or Windows and what strength 1 or 1.5 ton atleat. When are we going to get this BBA? I presume allotment letter will follow BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Buiilders in India can do anything and everything..due to lack of regulation and lack of will power among buyers to take legal action against them. 'Chalta hai' approach is dangerous. AC in crossroads are 1.5 split.
    CommentQuote
  • pls don't go by their website , it is of no use and no information on that is authentic at all, don't waste time on what is on their web site as u can find floor plan of victory ace as cut & paste of victory crossroad, means they can't even afford a professional web designer for this ,
    NO even in india it is not easy for a builder to go as he wish , if we want like that. he has given it in his applicaiton form or whatever ,

website is a complete shit
    CommentQuote