Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
    Another ID of futurefirst
    I think Soft_Engr is a broker..

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
      Even people are not getting refunds after cancellation . They are making people run a lot for small amount as well. Certain brokers are not even picking up customers' calls.
      I agree with you, even my friend has not received the refund after 11 days.

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
        I think Soft_Engr is a broker..
        Do you think, I have to tell anybody who is broker ...
        All your posts clearly says you are a broker, not me.
        Chill out buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
          If you feel so, then please exit or dont buy in this project.

Response is not just excellent, its actually amazing for the project.. as per my links in the company . Please check with any primary channel partners.
          and what are these links or primary channel partners ? pls infm

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
            and what are these links or primary channel partners ? pls infm
            Don't believe any one and just call the director sales of the company. i hope you will believe his words that person at such a position will not tell wrong. He is my good link/contact with my close friends reference.

Actually there are many people (may be brokers or investors who are not invested in this project) who are always passing false comments about project not so good.. people are cancelling their units... bla bla...

what i feel they are never close to the reality and write the things for fun sake.. thats why i am strongly opposing those guys.. i dont care about what they say about me or what they think...

i am doing investment in real estate since last 22 years and i am also invested in 3C's, edifice, AVJ Ace City and MyWoods.. Victory is also no different and once the project is ready you will actually realize how good the flats will be if they are open from both the sides (My personal opinion)

Comment

Victory has done excellent work with their previous project. This one - one will hope the same. As far as current scenario is concerned -

- each and everyone that has gone in has gone in on past track record
              - Buyer profile - 95% investor!
              - Initial price is detrimental to short term resale like what we saw in Gulshan Ikebana.
              - Its a long term bet. Sit stead on your investments. It will take time....but it will be ok. Treat it is a long term stock...not short term.

Comment

we must keep our finger crossed and hope for the Best ..

Comment

Does anyone has an info on the proposed lock in period for the transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
                    Does anyone has an info on the proposed lock in period for the transfer?
                    It is 20% for CLP and 40% for flexi...

Comment

Originally posted by ashish1102 View Post
                      Dear All,

Please dont go with SAMS , they dont clear the credit notes.
                      ashish, i believe SAMS guys are really good and professional, unless u cant meet such professional people in indian real estate industry, ample of knowledge and focused, with regards to credit note cant say anything because i dont get into such promises

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X