Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by UmeshBabbar
    I booked at 4150 in CLP. If I sell at 7500 after 3 yrs than also my returns will be around 100% as I pay to builder in Inst, in first year 50%, 2nd yr 30%, 20% in 3rd yr. I also think 8k ka rate is on higher side but 7000+ will be a reality. Sec-50, 45, 93 mein rates are 6k to 12k today there also rate will appreciate by 30 - 50% in 3 yrs. Investment property mein Booking Amount de kar nikal jao, ya phir possession tak rakho agar builder main confidence hai ki delivery de dega 3-4 saal mein. Rest is your luck same location, different Bldr like ATS Village / Supertech Emerald Court, Unitech Grande - Amrapali Sapphire.
    Project delivered on time will give you returns not always quality / specs/ brand name. Crossroads will also sell after 1 year Rs.5500 which sell at around Rs.3000. It also has some issues with changes in specifications but due to its on time completion in a remote location today still has good demand from end users. We must pray that Real Estate Regulator Bill will pass this time than more money will be invested in this sector.

Hi, I plans to buy an appt in Victory Ace, should I buy there as today it is more of investment as it is my second home. I do buy this through 80% loan with an option to shift there if I could not sold at possession & sale /rent out my existing home in Jalvayu Vihar. The location will be liveable after 3 years? If yes, than what is the future of sec-143 ? I am confident that metro will come to this location in 5 years and zinx of greater noida will be broken. Also state govt will try to give this project a go ahead as it will be milch cow for them too without putting any money from state funds. Please advise shall I take a risk to buy here as paying installments is not an issue but 10.5% interest will be borne by me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UmeshBabbar
    I booked at 4150 in CLP. If I sell at 7500 after 3 yrs than also my returns will be around 100% as I pay to builder in Inst, in first year 50%, 2nd yr 30%, 20% in 3rd yr. I also think 8k ka rate is on higher side but 7000+ will be a reality. Sec-50, 45, 93 mein rates are 6k to 12k today there also rate will appreciate by 30 - 50% in 3 yrs. Investment property mein Booking Amount de kar nikal jao, ya phir possession tak rakho agar builder main confidence hai ki delivery de dega 3-4 saal mein. Rest is your luck same location, different Bldr like ATS Village / Supertech Emerald Court, Unitech Grande - Amrapali Sapphire.
    Project delivered on time will give you returns not always quality / specs/ brand name. Crossroads will also sell after 1 year Rs.5500 which sell at around Rs.3000. It also has some issues with changes in specifications but due to its on time completion in a remote location today still has good demand from end users. We must pray that Real Estate Regulator Bill will pass this time than more money will be invested in this sector.

Dear Umesh,

May I know your floor?
    As the rate 4150 in CLP seems a little difficult to get, What deal did you get?

-Mayank
    CommentQuote
  • Victory has updated their site with new pics of their work at ace project...
    Victory Projects- Commited to Win
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody received the allotment letter because as per my discussion with builder, they have already started dispatching it?
    CommentQuote
  • Good location project but apparently many distress sales from guys who booked earlier. One should go for best located flat if it is meant for reselling further..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate going for Ace?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chanchalji
    What is the current rate going for Ace?

Company rate is 4800 in CLP (an increase of Rs. 300 from the soft launch price of 4500).
    CommentQuote
  • I saw some site showing 5100(5th floor) on CLP few days back. As per it the increase is 500. Not sure why?? Now it shows 3lac for Car parking as well. God knows who manages these.

Allotment letter received along with demand for next due of 25% under flexi. The due date as per the paper is June 2015. What next. When is the BBA sent, under which stage.

This is the site which shows this.

http://www.victoryacenoida.in/victoryace/
    CommentQuote
  • Any new update regarding the project!!!!!!! have not received Allotment letter till now!!!!
    Any idea about if any resale deal s happening!!! direct booking company rate now???
    CommentQuote
  • I have also got the allotment letter. (Thankfully) no demand for the next 10% in CLP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • In time take time, while time doth last; for time is no time, when time is past!

Although work is going on at the project site, the rates have not gone up in the resale market. A friend showed me an email where flat is available for pre-launch rate in the resale market. It was troubling to digest that. However, I think this is the reality of the current market sentiments (the real estate market has been slow for a while now), the Indian economy is also showing signs of stress because of bad decisions of the RBI / government - this shouldn't be a surprise to people who have read Subbarao's latest speech, or what Chidambaram said in the recent past.

Yes, I did receive the allotment letter. But what does that mean anyway? Not sure when the project loan is getting approved or when the BBA is coming.

Being in between Gulshan and Logix, I think the Victory Group has to decide whether they want to be more like the Gulshan group or be more like a Logix, quality and reputation wise. Victory Ace will seal the builder's reputation in the market for a long time to come.

If you name a project Ace but can't deliver even the 'base' i.e. the basic, I believe the reputation goes down the drain. But if you deliver well you will be a sought after brand.

Let's hope timely and quality delivery will happen, and Victory Group will define itself with this project (they separated themselves from VictoryOne, post Victory Crossroads, and now this group is entirely responsible for Victory Ace project's delivery - success or failure)!
    CommentQuote
  • Must say work going on at decent pace. People on FLexi should be prepared for 35% payment very soon(max 2 months from now). I think both the demands will come 1 week apart. Hike is expected. No one will sell at Prelaunch rate. The 5% discount and PLC will never be passed. Rest may still be possible. Some people on Flexi have not given the 5% demand for their 15% payment, and thus incurring heavy Penalty interest since June 15th. They are expected to go on Sale definitely. Not many. Once 40% flexi and 30% CLP is over resale price will stabilize.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    Although work is going on at the project site, the rates have not gone up in the resale market. A friend showed me an email where flat is available for pre-launch rate in the resale market. It was troubling to digest that. However, I think this is the reality of the current market sentiments (the real estate market has been slow for a while now), the Indian economy is also showing signs of stress because of bad decisions of the RBI / government - this shouldn't be a surprise to people who have read Subbarao's latest speech, or what Chidambaram said in the recent past.

Yes, I did receive the allotment letter. But what does that mean anyway? Not sure when the project loan is getting approved or when the BBA is coming.

Being in between Gulshan and Logix, I think the Victory Group has to decide whether they want to be more like the Gulshan group or be more like a Logix, quality and reputation wise. Victory Ace will seal the builder's reputation in the market for a long time to come.

If you name a project Ace but can't deliver even the 'base' i.e. the basic, I believe the reputation goes down the drain. But if you deliver well you will be a sought after brand.

Let's hope timely and quality delivery will happen, and Victory Group will define itself with this project (they separated themselves from VictoryOne, post Victory Crossroads, and now this group is entirely responsible for Victory Ace project's delivery - success or failure)!

If you can get me a flat at the pre-launch rate, then I would book one more right now.
    Buddy it is all non sense to say that such deals are available, in today's investor majority market, no one sells without making money.

You seems to be in a mood to trash this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantNayak
    Must say work going on at decent pace. People on FLexi should be prepared for 35% payment very soon(max 2 months from now). I think both the demands will come 1 week apart. Hike is expected. No one will sell at Prelaunch rate. The 5% discount and PLC will never be passed. Rest may still be possible. Some people on Flexi have not given the 5% demand for their 15% payment, and thus incurring heavy Penalty interest since June 15th. They are expected to go on Sale definitely. Not many. Once 40% flexi and 30% CLP is over resale price will stabilize.

Hi Jayant,

So you want to say that the following two are expected in next two months in Flexi:

ON START OF EXCAVATION 25%
    ON START OF RAFT CASTING 10%

However from your previous post, it seems that builder has already sent the 25% one. Right?

How about the loan approval? Any idea, when that is happening? otherwise most of us won't be able to pay it to the builder.

And I completely agree with you that no one would sell at the prelaunch price except 1-2 rare cases.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes thats correct we have received the demand. The late payment penalty from June 15th as writtten on the demand is only for those who have not paid 15% under flexi so far. For people who have paid 15% it does not hold as ("per my discussion with ACE team mgt"). They feel loan approval should be there by end of this month. So they are requesting PDC from people who are not taking loan after the 15% under flexi. They are flexible towards people who are requesting for the same. Based on the work speed i am sure the base casting should be done in 2 months time. So both demand should be around Oct 15th(25%) and Oct end(10%).
    CommentQuote