Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AlphaN
    Mayank@80 - You are absoluetly right. I had opted for flexi payment mode and hence have received the 25% payment demand.

I was going through some websites and came across 2 interest rates presently being offered by ICICI. One is 10.5% but with no 1% EMI cash back offer and the other one is 10.65% but with 1% EMI cash back offer. It further stated that its more beneficial to opt for the cash back EMI offer but I am not sure how is it beneficial. May I request anyone having clarity on this aspect of home loan to explain this for our benefit.

ntp1979 - As already mentioned by Mayank..even I got my allottment letter way back...may be 2-3 months back.

ICICI executive also confirmed me the same thing:

10.65% is with 1% cashback offer and 10.5 % is without the cashback offer
    Since cashback would get credited only after 3 years, so I would personally prefer 10.5 without cashback. The lower interest rate would compensate for the 1% cashback, I feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlphaN
    My loan process is still on but the visibility given to me is around 20 working days.

Buddy, why it would take 20 working days?
    As per my discussion with the ICICI executives, it would take 4-5 working days to get the loan approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Raft casting started

Please confirm that Victory has raised 3rd demand in CLP plan (Start of raft casting) for 1495 unit.
    Is they have really started the raft work at site???? Please inform ASAP.

Also what about BBA...when this will complete!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank80
    I would advice all of you not to go with the following person for home loan:

This person's contact was given in the mail sent by Shipra Singhal from Victory as the contact person from Victory for home loan. After speaking to him, I got to know that this person is trying to make money in between, as he clearly asked me not to give the home loan file directly to any ICICI bank agent rather through him only.

He claims himself to be a Victory person, but he is simply a third class DSA (in simple terms a loan agent).

So just beware of this man...

(many of you might have received a call from Nisha claiming to be from Victory, she is the associate of this guy)

I am not sure why the moderator removed the name of the person from the post.

Its "Tarun Mahajan"...

Just beware of him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Please confirm that Victory has raised 3rd demand in CLP plan (Start of raft casting) for 1495 unit.
    Is they have really started the raft work at site???? Please inform ASAP.

Also what about BBA...when this will complete!!!!

Buddy, none of us have received the BBA yet.
    I came to know that Victory is waiting for one approval, that is the reason that they are not issuing BBA + no other bank is approving this project.

Even the ICICI bank approval is conditional upon this approval, I know few cases where loan has been already been approved from ICICI, but they have not done the disbursement because of this missing approval.
    CommentQuote
  • still unanswered

has 3rd demand in CLP raised? i got a mail today that about last date of payment due is 15th october...I haven't recieved any letter and paid already 20% in CLP...has 3rd demand in CLP raised? i got a mail today that about last date of payment due is 15th October...I haven't received any letter and paid already 20% in CLP...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    has 3rd demand in CLP raised? i got a mail today that about last date of payment due is 15th october...I haven't recieved any letter and paid already 20% in CLP...has 3rd demand in CLP raised? i got a mail today that about last date of payment due is 15th October...I haven't received any letter and paid already 20% in CLP...

I know, Victory has raised the demand for towers having flat sizes 2295sqft and 1895sqft.
    However I am not sure about towers having size 1495?

The Reminder mail that we received yesterday, seems to be a generic mail to all the buyers.
    But still I would advice you to speak to Seema Bhatia (mentioned in the mail) to clarify if they have raised the demand for your particular tower or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Just out of curiosity i wanted to check on Insurance on the project. What type of insurance does ACE have for its investors/customers? In case the entire building collapses on account of Earthquake or some other construction based issues or even Riots/Fire/Flood etc, (before the possession) how the individual gets compensated. People who are educated on this matter may kindly revert back. How smooth is the process and whom do we approach in such a case.

The Bank which will approve the loan (incase taken),
    The Victory Management as such or
    The insurer party.

Where and when will the insurer information are made public. In BBA or in some other document! Guys those who have seen the movie KaiPoche that guy lost his money in Gujrat on the under construction building. So just curious! With 26 stories nowhere could i find details for the same? It’s high time we get to know about it. I will write a mail to Victory Mgt as well. Hope I do get some reply. What is the process for other such projects from other builders.. Will a bank approve the project without the appropriate insurance??
    CommentQuote
  • Got an email from Victory saying
    VICTORY ACE - BUILDER BUYER AGREEMENT IS READY WITH US.

Guyz genuine advice needed here, how good is this project ? keeping a slowdown in reality market, will this builder be able to deliver on time what he promised? Since I invested in this project back in Jan 2013 nothing much has been done. Also, Victory Crossroad is still saying the same construction status as it was in Jan 2013. Victory has never delivered anything so far ... scared and sad :(
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody got the loan installment disbursed from ICICI?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about the BBA has anyone recieved it....
    CommentQuote
  • Yaaa i got it last week. It was in person delivered by my agent.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Charlie,
    Any thing abnormal or not meeting your expectation. Just let us know in the interim. Are they giving designer wall with POP. Thats one point which i was bit concerned as it varied accross websites.. WHats the possesion date. What does it talk of insurance against natural calamity(EarthQuake in special)..
    CommentQuote
  • Any update regarding BBA anybody has read and analyse the BBA. any absurd point!!!!!
    CommentQuote