Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In case you guys have noticed there is no construction update on Victory Projects- Commited to Win for almost 10 days now.. Earlier they used to update every day.. Hope work has not stopped..
    CommentQuote
  • I have got demand for 40% payment as well?? Anybody visited the site recently. Is the construction really happening??
    I want to check before paying this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alok1981
    I have got demand for 40% payment as well?? Anybody visited the site recently. Is the construction really happening??
    I want to check before paying this.

Dear Alok,

Demand of 40% is in which plan? CLP?
    And for which tower?

-Mayank
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank80
    Dear Alok,

Demand of 40% is in which plan? CLP?
    And for which tower?

-Mayank

This is under CLP plan. My tower is A1.
    CommentQuote
  • What is Victory management doing?

- Project is yet not bankable by banks for home loan (expect ICICI, even where no disbursement has happened)
    - Ideally after 20% payment, there has to be an option for Bank loan, but in this case demand for 40%????
    - Not many people have received the BBA, which is a must for home loan

Is my understanding correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chanchalji
    What is Victory management doing?

- Project is yet not bankable by banks for home loan (expect ICICI, even where no disbursement has happened)
    - Ideally after 20% payment, there has to be an option for Bank loan, but in this case demand for 40%????
    - Not many people have received the BBA, which is a must for home loan

Is my understanding correct?

You are right. Victory Management seems to be acting smart (OR we the buyers are acting foolish).

- Project is not yet bankable from any bank, even disbursement from ICICI is not happening, because ICICI approval was conditional subject to a obtaining a document from Victory. Till now Victory has not given the document to ICICI so they are not disbursing.

- Victory is not even providing the Tri-partite agreement (TPT) + Permission to Mortgage (PTM), which is a must for taking disbursement from nay bank.

- They are smartly raising demands after demands. Recently I heard is about 40%.

I must say that we should unite and talk to the Victory management, otherwise the builder would keep doing whatever he feels like.

I would request all of the concerned folks to please join yahoo group 'Victory_Ace_Noida'..
    So that we can share our contact information and can plan a meeting with the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all - I have been talking to various victory ace staff members ever since I got the intimation to collect the BBA but till today I haven't received the same. Now the latest on hat piece is that I have been told that my BBA is ready and will be delivered to me in person however they want me to return the allotment letter which was issued to me few months back. I guess what they are trying to tell me is that the allotment letter which was earlier issued to me was nothing but the BBA issued on a 100 rupee stamp paper. but now that they have got the whole thing printed in a brochure kind of format, they would want to replace my earlier issued allotment letter with this brochure. i have been told that all the terms and conditions are still the same. I have got my loan approved way back but this BBA things is playing a spoil sport. Also till date no disbursement have been made to victory ace by ICICI because of few pending documents.

Hope everything is in order else we are in deep S#?*
    CommentQuote
  • I donot understand what the f*ck is Victory Management doing on this. They donot respond to customers query and just sitting on something which even a bank cannot move for 4 months. I am scared what they can do with common investors who i am sure does not understand the fall back. Absolute no transparency in any way. Even the brokers who gave us these Great deal are not bothered. There is no Mailers from these guys as well. They just have forgotten there roles and needs. Its comforting to get some feedback and facts from our fellow investors. Please do update the forum with whatever genuine information you can share for all. It seems this is the only place to get updates on the progress/issues for our investment these days.
    CommentQuote
  • How much payment have you guys made so far?

Have anyone paid 40% yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chanchal. Yes 40% on flexi. Given way back in Oct 1st week. I am sure many more on flexi must have done that by now. Or i am the odd one out.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Broker/Dealer recommendation for Ace? Wish to sell my unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi chilleezz,

What is the rate going? How much are you expecting (BSP+IFMS+LR+Parking+....)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantNayak
    Hi Chanchal. Yes 40% on flexi. Given way back in Oct 1st week. I am sure many more on flexi must have done that by now. Or i am the odd one out.

What was concerning to me was 50%(CLP) and 40%(Flexi) demand from builder (with basement slab casting). I am under CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure if you have a Typo error. CLP is always below flexi. What you mean by 50% CLP and 40% flexi... Anyone has any update from ACE Management.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I am looking at selling my property in Victory Ace on 17th Floor (1695sqft) under Flexi Plan. Please let me know, if someone is interested.

Regards,
    Jasleen
    CommentQuote