Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Well. work on victory crossroad is going on as usual Good.
    Super structure along with brickworks of Two towers are almost complete ..
    i don't know how many people know this fact but the work at all the 4 sites of victory is happening under direct supervision of their promoter...that gives me a lot of confidence like it use to happen in good old days with ATS or TGB etc...

i am expecting possession of crossroad latest by diwali this year...that will be the first project of 143 and due to the vicinity to corporates it shd get good premium to the current prices...

by the way, i have always rated Sec 143 to be better than 137 as it is comparatively less congested and is walking distance to the Sez's and the corporates which is a big plus to this location...

Comment

One should not try to deduce possession dates from exterior facade. We all know how much time other builders are taking after external structure completion . Victory can't be so different . At least they showed they can be as unprofessional as any other builder with their allotment process in this project. People are neither getting units nor refunds. Builder has bought another land with the funds from the money collected from this project.

Calling ATS and Victory together in the same league.....Well well well......TGB group also is much more transparent .
      Last edited March 17 2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        rest assured, one thing which differentiates victory from the rest of the builders is its construction speed..Infact, i know a lot of people, who complain abt the expeditious construction as funds are not planned that way..

their crossroad is close to completion at finishing stage within 15 months...
        crossroad has been the only usp of victory.. becz of this only victory ace prelaunch got overwhelming reponse and got overbooked! dont noe y.. whether builder got greedy.. or som reason till now things hav been delayed! many people hav filed for cancellation due to dis reason! but fingers crossed and hop for best and good returns!

Comment

Guys,

Here is Yahoo Group for this project.

Victory_Ace_Noida : Victory_Ace_Noida

Come and Join, so that we (the Flat owners) can have a common forum.

Comment

When form filling will start and last date?

Comment

Hi,

I am booking a flat in Victory Ace, the broker is asking the cheque in the name Dreams Procon Pvt. Ltd.

Not sure why the broker is asking the cheque in this name. Please advise.

Regards,
              Jasleen

Comment

Originally posted by Jasleen View Post
                Hi,

I am booking a flat in Victory Ace, the broker is asking the cheque in the name Dreams Procon Pvt. Ltd.

Not sure why the broker is asking the cheque in this name. Please advise.

Regards,
                Jasleen
                Thats what my builder told me. It seems to be a usual practice in business to form a sister company. Even Gulshan has different companies for Ikebana and Vivante.
                I have been told that Victory wants to complete the form filling in next 7-10 days.

Comment

Hello,

Since I am booking the apartment in the launch stage for the first time. Please advise me on the next steps, after form filling.

I appreciate your help on this.

Comment

Did anybody get an allotment for flat booked via Fair Price Homez, sec 18?? One of my friend has booked through them and till now they have not confirmed any unit.

Comment

Dear Jasleen,
                      Donot give cheque to Any body....my friend gave cheque to broker by name of Victoryinfra .So think twice before giving cheque by any other name

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X