Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Hanish,
    I meant the brochure one only vs the construction site. Ya Green Area will be over the Basement and thus the confusion. They will put 4 feet soil over it. Construction looks solid with naked Eyes. Met the Sr Engineer and he told 300 people are working at present and they will put 2 flloors per month. They are trying for 2.5 floors for next 2 months. Not sure but this 4 feet will make the ground floor either higher or Lower than the ground floor. Lets see. Have people started getting CreditNotes from respective Brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Has anybody got loan from any bank ?? Any news on ICICI sanctioning the loan or disbursing it ? I got the demand for 10% payment - raft casting.
    I have already paid 20% from my pocket and not in a position to pay anymore without loan.
    Is anybody in the same boat ?
    Also, what about all the clearances which were pending ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OboyCharlie
    Hi,

Has anybody got loan from any bank ?? Any news on ICICI sanctioning the loan or disbursing it ? I got the demand for 10% payment - raft casting.
    I have already paid 20% from my pocket and not in a position to pay anymore without loan.
    Is anybody in the same boat ?
    Also, what about all the clearances which were pending ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya i am in the same situation, paid 20% amount, and loan has not been sanctioned yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntp1979
    ya i am in the same situation, paid 20% amount, and loan has not been sanctioned yet.

You have applied for loan ? Which bank ? What are victory guys saying ? Mine is in B1 not sure whether the construction hit even raft casting for B1.
    I am not in NCR and unable to keep track of it.
    What is the market out there, if planning to sell it off ??

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold
    CommentQuote
    You have applied for loan ? Which bank ? What are victory guys saying ? Mine is in B1 not sure whether the construction hit even raft casting for B1.
    I am not in NCR and unable to keep track of it.
    What is the market out there, if planning to sell it off ??

I have talked to Dena bank manager, send them papers . Mine is in tower A2 , got mail from victory that raft casting started in this tower. I am also out of NCR like you but planning to visit in feb. Not any idea of market there. have you started the loan process?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please send me Dena Bank manager contact number ? If you go there in FEB then pls update us on ground reality.
    I dont think any bank has sanctioned or disbursing the loan for this project as Victory has not got all the clearance and approvals.

Whats the mkt trend ? Is it easy to sell it off now ??

CommentQuote
    Can you please send me Dena Bank manager contact number ? If you go there in FEB then pls update us on ground reality.
    I dont think any bank has sanctioned or disbursing the loan for this project as Victory has not got all the clearance and approvals.

Whats the mkt trend ? Is it easy to sell it off now ??

pl provide ur mail id , i will send the details.
    CommentQuote
  • ICICI has started disbursing the Loan since 2 days as per my telephonic talk with Victory Management.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a call from victory. The demand for 40% is coming now. I paid 30% demand last month. My tower is A2. did anyone else got this call?
    CommentQuote
  • I also got the demand letter for 40% payment. I contacted by ICICI person and he told me that the loan disbursement has started. He said he will get back to me in 2-3 days to get the docs signed for disbursement.
    I am in Tower A1.
    Any clue on the what is the market rate for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Very less buyers out there. I have been trying to sell of my unit for quite some time now.
    CommentQuote
  • seller are more than buyer. u have to wait for long time.
    Originally Posted by forprofit
    Very less buyers out there. I have been trying to sell of my unit for quite some time now.
    CommentQuote
  • since there are less buyers, I am thinking of turning into an end user (I bought this for investment only)... :)
    CommentQuote
  • what are the current prices of this project ( all inclusive). buyers are very few everywhere not just in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • guess there is no price in victory. no one has responded
    CommentQuote