Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by Jasleen View Post
    Hi,

I am booking a flat in Victory Ace, the broker is asking the cheque in the name Dreams Procon Pvt. Ltd.

Not sure why the broker is asking the cheque in this name. Please advise.

Regards,
    Jasleen
    You can also call Victory for clarification.

Comment

Hi,

I am booking a flat in Victory Ace, the broker is asking the cheque in the name Dreams Procon Pvt. Ltd.

Regards,
      Jasleen
      in there booking form also it is mentioned that checks in this name (dreams) is desired.
      so it seems here also some sister concern. however at the time of prelaunch bookings I have given check for victory infratech.

Comment

Hello,

So I went to their office for clarification and they said it is their sister concern and hence cheques needs to be given in dreams name .

Comment

Originally posted by Chanchalji View Post
          When form filling will start and last date?
          form filling has already been started! don noe abt last date!

Comment

Hi,

Regards,
            Jasleen

company name is correct... next 10% demand is to be paid in favour of this company only! its even written in application form!

Hello,

Since I am booking the apartment in the launch stage for the first time. Please advise me on the next steps, after form filling.

I appreciate your help on this.

u must have been alloted a confirmd unit? if not pls do so!. can pls share at what price victory bookd ur flat at launch stage?

Comment

Went to Victory Ace site yesterday (infact it was late in the evening, around 7.30 pm).
              The entire site is levelled. Could not make out the demarcation between logix and ace. BTW, what is area of the complete site?

Two JCBs were briskly at work near the main entrance. On enquiry I was informed that digging for constructing the marketing office had begun that day.

Could see fully lit up many high rise offices in SEZ zone in the far. Gave a good feeling that Ace is going to be one of the good investments in this region.

Comment

Yes I have been alloted a unit in the B tower 18th floor. I dint book it in the launch stage. Hence I paid the rate on the higher rate.

Comment

Originally posted by jjohar View Post
                  Yes I have been alloted a unit in the B tower 18th floor. I dint book it in the launch stage. Hence I paid the rate on the higher rate.
                  That means you booked a 1695 sqft unit. There are two B towers - B1 and B2, which is yours? What is the rate for fresh booking?

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
                    Went to Victory Ace site yesterday (infact it was late in the evening, around 7.30 pm).
                    The entire site is levelled. Could not make out the demarcation between logix and ace. BTW, what is area of the complete site?

Two JCBs were briskly at work near the main entrance. On enquiry I was informed that digging for constructing the marketing office had begun that day.

Could see fully lit up many high rise offices in SEZ zone in the far. Gave a good feeling that Ace is going to be one of the good investments in this region.
                    site area is around 5.5 acres

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
                      That means you booked a 1695 sqft unit. There are two B towers - B1 and B2, which is yours? What is the rate for fresh booking?
                      B1 and B2 both are adjacent to each other same facing same location.. how does it matter to u ? :p

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X