Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

its a big khicdi projects..all common facilities will be shared with Logix Zest thats the biggest dampner . Logix has emerged as one of worst builders in noida region.

Comment

Originally posted by abhitmkhar View Post
      its a big khicdi projects..all common facilities will be shared with Logix Zest thats the biggest dampner . Logix has emerged as one of worst builders in noida region.
      For this sector, I agree.

Comment

From what i can see that, Logix has some deal with Victory to develop the 3/4Bhks, which Logix can't complete due to financial crunch...

The facilities and all will be shared with Zest and Dealers are fooling people by saying that Victory will have its own club house. Imagine building a club house and facilities for three towers... not possible, it will be shared with Logix Zest, so this project is not luxury (if they mean providing AC in all rooms makes it luxury) either as they have 1Bhks and 2Bhks built by Zest...

Comment

Its a same project as zest. So there is no need of seperate amenities like club house etc. Suppose if 3 & 4 BHK developed by Logix itself. Then they will develop seperate club house and other aminities. I think Victory got the chance to develop few towers not the seperate project. So there is no question of seperate entry and amenities. This is my assumption may be true or false.

Comment

Blossom Green vs Victory Ace vs resale unit

Dear Forum Members,

This is my very first post on this forum so may need your more help/patience .

I was in a discussion with a broker for Logix Blossom Green and then came to know about Victory Ace.
            Please help me what should be the best option: Logix Blossom Green (50-50 plan) VS Victory Ace(CLP plan) VS any resale unit from Logix Blossom green.

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet725 View Post
              Dear Forum Members,

This is my very first post on this forum so may need your more help/patience .

I was in a discussion with a broker for Logix Blossom Green and then came to know about Victory Ace.
              Please help me what should be the best option: Logix Blossom Green (50-50 plan) VS Victory Ace(CLP plan) VS any resale unit from Logix Blossom green.
              I booked in Victory because this project only has 3-4 BHKs. Gentry might be slightly better. As such this is for investment as of now but its a good contestant to be on top for end use. Main attraction is that the apartments are fully furnished.
              Last edited December 18 2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

If project is same then how come you will differentiate Gentry. Ek hi hi 25 acre ka campus hai Malik. Only 4 Towers are built/marketed/sold and maitained by Victory and rest by logix. Amenties all common you can say or you can say that there will be no extra amenties built by Victory. Only difference will be construction quality and I am not aware whose construction quality will be better Victory or logix. Decision is yours.
                Only there is one doubt that how can logix decide this without informing its customers. No official notice from Logix side. Also in BB agreement shared by logix there is no layouts shared, neither floor layout/tower layout/clubhouse layout or master layout of the project. I dont know if this is legal that without sharing any layouts how can builder make BB agreements

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                  If project is same then how come you will differentiate Gentry. Ek hi hi 25 acre ka campus hai Malik. Only 4 Towers are built/marketed/sold and maitained by Victory and rest by logix. Amenties all common you can say or you can say that there will be no extra amenties built by Victory. Only difference will be construction quality and I am not aware whose construction quality will be better Victory or logix. Decision is yours.
                  I will second that... saab eek hi hai ...

Not sure, but I think all builders don't make layout etc part of the BBA, instead they have a clause that it can be changed...

Comment

One more problem that i have com to know about this project is that logix had already done bookings on the towers that are part of the FSI deal with Victory..which they are now cancelling and paying the money back to the allotees with penalty. A lot of people are very unhappy with this cancellation thing as Logix has suddenly gone ahead with this FSI deal and people who had booked units in these towers are left in lurch. There might be a possibility that people might approach courts for a solution. So please go ahead and analyse the legality before investing your hard earned money in Victory ACE. Although Victory as a builder is good no doubt about that but with logix in the scheme of things , i am extremely uncomfortable.

Comment

Now a days cancellation/ scrap is quite common. How much builders paying If they are cancelling project or part of project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X