Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
    After seeing the response, seems Victory wants to hold back and release as minimum as possible units under Pre Launch so as to sell them at higher price later.

By backing out on their promised quota (and being ultra greedy), they are alienating both investors and brokers while also spoiling their reputation (if they had any) in the market.
    Owner9,

I have a different thought here.
    Victory has given inventory to underwriters/brokers as per their agreement only.
    However since this project has got good response, so brokers are trying to act smart here by holding some of the units and saying that "company has not alloted units".

Brokers know that they would be able to sell these units at lesser discount (i.e. premium).

See the earlier post, where in-town is trying to do this with asheesh01.

Comment

Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
      After seeing the response, seems Victory wants to hold back and release as minimum as possible units under Pre Launch so as to sell them at higher price later.

By backing out on their promised quota (and being ultra greedy), they are alienating both investors and brokers while also spoiling their reputation (if they had any) in the market.
      Its absolutely wild guess to think that builder is playing foul. Normally builder gives selected inventory to its channel partners or underwriters as they do the block booking by paying hefty sum in advance and sometime if quota exceed ( underwriters gave more cheques ) then builder may not allocate the unit immediately as it has to give promised units to other underwriters as well. Its very natural that every builder hold few tower/units to sell them at later date in phases to maximise the profit. But normally any decent even small builder don't use such cheap gimmick but brokers play foul.

Comment

I had actually cancelled my bookings, but now since units have been alloted by the company, so I want to book again.

So I just want to know, how much max discount anybody has got for a booking in this project.

One of the brokers mentioned it was 9% total, out of which 5% + PLC got adjusted on the form itself and rest as credit note. However he mentioned that he can not give me the same deal now, because for new bookings company rate has been increased to 4800 as well as discount slab has been decreased to 5% total.

Comment

Hello Guys. I want everyone to pitch in on this PLC. What type of PLC victory is charging. One is the PLC for the floor as documented in the price list. Besides this what other PLC exists. Every house is park facing as per MAP layout. Are they charging park facing on everyone by default. Is there something like both side park facing. Corner PLC etc. In 10 days time i have received 2 different pricing from my broker. First one had the promised credit note and one PLC for corner( 1895) for Rs 75. Now the latest one has .5% more credit note(Loyal customer), but PLC is 125 against 2 sides park facing and corner facing PLC. I am confused by this. So wanted to check with all in this regards. Feel free to share truth only.

The credit note i think will vary between 1-3% as per my knowledge now. Some customers might get higher on account of prior transactions they might have done with broker and relationship you build with the Broker. They need to feel comfortable with you and your promises to them. You need to be truthful to them if you expect them to be truthful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by jayantNayak View Post
            Hello Guys. I want everyone to pitch in on this PLC. What type of PLC victory is charging. One is the PLC for the floor as documented in the price list. Besides this what other PLC exists. Every house is park facing as per MAP layout. Are they charging park facing on everyone by default. Is there something like both side park facing. Corner PLC etc. In 10 days time i have received 2 different pricing from my broker. First one had the promised credit note and one PLC for corner( 1895) for Rs 75. Now the latest one has .5% more credit note(Loyal customer), but PLC is 125 against 2 sides park facing and corner facing PLC. I am confused by this. So wanted to check with all in this regards. Feel free to share truth only.

The credit note i think will vary between 1-3% as per my knowledge now. Some customers might get higher on account of prior transactions they might have done with broker and relationship you build with the Broker. They need to feel comfortable with you and your promises to them. You need to be truthful to them if you expect them to be truthful to you.
            Jayant,

Unit 1 of tower T-C2 would attract two PLCs
            1. Both side park facing : 125
            2. Corner facing : 75

Similarly Road facing unit of T-C1 would attract two PLCs Park facing (75 i guess) and corner facing (75)

All flats of T-C3 would attract only one PLC "both side park facing" i.e. 125

Now you can see if you have been charged with correct PLCs or not?

Comment

Thanks Mr Singla. That helps. It clears some confusion i had.

Comment

Anyone has any idea what date the project will see a official Launch. Is it already launched officially? Any offcial WebSite. Anyone has visited the site personally, so far to be sure of any work planned in next 1 month. Have they got Approval from Authorities? Is the number of floors finalized? Has the number of towers been freezed? What all feature it will have? Whats is the type of material they will put on A/C, Modular Kitchen, Fan, Refrigerators etc?? Is the project Insured? What happens incase of a earthQuake mid project? Has anyone got any mailers from Ace?? Tons and Tons of confusion still after 3 months of Soft Launch..

Comment

Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
                  I had actually cancelled my bookings, but now since units have been alloted by the company, so I want to book again.

So I just want to know, how much max discount anybody has got for a booking in this project.

One of the brokers mentioned it was 9% total, out of which 5% + PLC got adjusted on the form itself and rest as credit note. However he mentioned that he can not give me the same deal now, because for new bookings company rate has been increased to 4800 as well as discount slab has been decreased to 5% total.

Hi Soft_Engr80,

Could you pls tell me how much time Victory took to refund your cancellation amount and did they refunded you whole amount ??

I have requested for Cancellation from my broker "InvestInNest" on 28th Mar'2013 and I was told that I will get refund in a week's time but I am still waiting for it.

Also why are you keen in re-booking ??

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by devenbasak View Post
                    Hi Soft_Engr80,

Could you pls tell me how much time Victory took to refund your cancellation amount and did they refunded you whole amount ??

I have requested for Cancellation from my broker "InvestInNest" on 28th Mar'2013 and I was told that I will get refund in a week's time but I am still waiting for it.

Also why are you keen in re-booking ??

Regards,
                    Hi Devenbasak,

Actually my broker suggested me a different way to cancel unit, he actually replaced my two bookings with bookings from two other investors and got me cheques from those two investors directly on my name. He also got letters signed from me that I am transferring my units to them. This way, I got my money back just in 3 days, because I did not put the cancellation directly to builder.

I am now keen to re-book because now the project seems to be doing fine. Project has launched, company has alloted units etc.

Comment

Well said............
                      Originally posted by gamitk View Post
                      To be very honest, if anybody is expecting these projects to be luxury project that i afraid they are on the wrong side. When there is no proper drinking water supply in Noida and people pay for every day's need of water then expecting swimming pool is asking too much and same is about Gym and other facilities when you have almost 2000 flats coming up in 25 acre of land then expecting any such facilities and specially quality is just day dreaming. If builder can provide more open space ( lawn/greenery) then its better idea than to have a dry swimming pool .

And if one is really looking for very good quality and luxurious project then JP is the best which offers the best quality and luxury we look for.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X