Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

    Did anyone got an written confirmation from the builder directly? I have filled the booking form 2 weeks back and till now have not got any communication from builder.

    Comment


    • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

      Originally posted by Khwaish View Post
      Did anyone got an written confirmation from the builder directly? I have filled the booking form 2 weeks back and till now have not got any communication from builder.
      Same situation.
      Filled the form 2 weeks back, but not yet heard back from the company in any sense.

      Comment


      • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

        I had corresponded with Promod Goel and he told they are waiting for Envirnment Clearance and thus no allotment and communication from there side.

        Comment


        • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

          hi

          Any update when we will get confirmation from builder?

          How much Payment% one should consider in next one year ie till april 2014 keeping in mind the previous project history and at present 3 project in pipeline for Victory?
          Views please!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

            Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
            Any update when we will get confirmation from builder?

            How much Payment% one should consider in next one year ie till april 2014 keeping in mind the previous project history and at present 3 project in pipeline for Victory?
            Views please!!!!!!!
            Minimum 55-60 %

            Comment


            • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

              any update or communication from builder for confirmation etc?

              Comment


              • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                This Sucks. This can happen only in India. Absolutely no communication from builder side. I am sure the brokers have no idea as well for the delay. Will brokers have anything in stake because of delay from builder? I doubt.. and thus even they donot have time and energy to communicate with customers occasionally and provide some kind of update.

                Comment


                • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                  Originally posted by jayantNayak View Post
                  This Sucks. This can happen only in India. Absolutely no communication from builder side. I am sure the brokers have no idea as well for the delay. Will brokers have anything in stake because of delay from builder? I doubt.. and thus even they donot have time and energy to communicate with customers occasionally and provide some kind of update.

                  Yes Brokers also have a stake unless 20/30% payment is made they will not get there incentive.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                    Victory is one of the most incredible builder in the Noida RE, some of the points which adds feather to its "Incredible Hat" are :

                    1) Acquired customers in so called "Soft Launch" and then played around with the Size.
                    2) Changed towers layout multiple times.
                    3) Delay in allotment.
                    4) Didnt care about the Customers who booked in the Soft launch and allotted unit on Top floors 25/26th.
                    5) Reserved lower & middle units which he will sell later on for windfall gains.
                    6) Delay in paying back Cancellation amount
                    7) No communication from Builder on any front be it allotment, cancellation or payment.

                    I found this builder to be most incredible, unprofessional & void of Business ethics.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

                      This looks like a great soft launch Anyway most of builders now a days trying to cheat investors in the name of Soft launch........
                      Originally posted by devenbasak View Post
                      Victory is one of the most incredible builder in the Noida RE, some of the points which adds feather to its "Incredible Hat" are :

                      1) Acquired customers in so called "Soft Launch" and then played around with the Size.
                      2) Changed towers layout multiple times.
                      3) Delay in allotment.
                      4) Didnt care about the Customers who booked in the Soft launch and allotted unit on Top floors 25/26th.
                      5) Reserved lower & middle units which he will sell later on for windfall gains.
                      6) Delay in paying back Cancellation amount
                      7) No communication from Builder on any front be it allotment, cancellation or payment.

                      I found this builder to be most incredible, unprofessional & void of Business ethics.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X