Lutt ke te ni leh gaya sabnu :P

Comment

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
      Lutt ke te ni leh gaya sabnu :P
      lagta to ai hi hega???????

Comment

Don't worry. I spoke to my broker he told me that they have couriered the receipts and we shall get it in a day or two. So nothing to worry. Chill kartey hain for now.

Comment

FYI: Today, we have got the receipt from our broker.

Comment

I presume this receipt is no way related to the project getting clearance/progress. Any broker in the forum, if having any concrete information may kindly let us know on the process to follow incase the project sees a infinite delay. How much time should one wait on this so called "Formal Launch" before requesting a refund. Is the refund returned with interest any type of credit. This is like Authority based allotment where they take 4-5 months to draw up lottery and then refund saying you cannot be entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by jayantNayak View Post
              I presume this receipt is no way related to the project getting clearance/progress. Any broker in the forum, if having any concrete information may kindly let us know on the process to follow incase the project sees a infinite delay. How much time should one wait on this so called "Formal Launch" before requesting a refund. Is the refund returned with interest any type of credit. This is like Authority based allotment where they take 4-5 months to draw up lottery and then refund saying you cannot be entertained.
              Forget Victory Ace, still very long way to go. Both promoters and underwriters made money. They offered good inventory at 3 to 4% discount and refused to those whom they had offered 8 - 9% discount. That is why many are asking for refunds because the inventory they were offered, was not alloted to them. It was subsequently offered to those who were happy with 3 - 4% discounts, So 5% straight gain.
              No NOIDA Sanctions, No Env Clearances even one is not sure whether they paid full amount to logix or not. It will take time - - - - -.

Comment

I applied for a refund once Victory refused to provide me the preferred unit which I booked in the so called Soft Launch in the month of Dec'12.

I requested for refund and I got it after 3 weeks of waiting and with ZERO interest so now you can evaluate what kind of Builder Victory is :-(

Comment

Hello Guys. Today i received a formal Welcome Mail from Victory Ace stating my unit. There are 2 parts of the story.

One part asks for payment of 5% more. When queried on
                  Why it is being asked without any prior communication , or
                  Whether the project has been been approved and got all clerance
                  Answer were not proper and very confusing.

The mail says the site office and digging has started. Not sure if it has indeed started.

Can they start without a clearance? Has any bank approved the project?? These answers were not straight but wavy.

Second part is the guy i talked to over phone whose name was mentioned in the Welcome Letter stating his Ph Number along with three other numbers was found wanting in communicating with customers.

He could hardly speak a line properly. How can you appoint a person to handle a customer when he cannot even communicate 2 lines properly. Forget probing queries. All he knew was 5% payment when made things will shape up proper.

Guys who got such letters please post your reply and lets see where we end up on. How many of you are still willing to pitch in.

Comment

Ah almost forgot. I did not communicate in Telugu or Arabic. It was unfortunately with Indian English. I am not sure if he found my Question stupid or has the same opinion on my communication.

But guys i feel to market a project like this, if you put some name on Welcome letter then the Guy should be welcoming and should justify the same. It was found wanting big time.

Comment

Originally posted by jayantNayak View Post
                      Hello Guys. Today i received a formal Welcome Mail from Victory Ace stating my unit. There are 2 parts of the story.

One part asks for payment of 5% more. When queried on
                      Why it is being asked without any prior communication , or
                      Whether the project has been been approved and got all clerance
                      Answer were not proper and very confusing.

The mail says the site office and digging has started. Not sure if it has indeed started.

Can they start without a clearance? Has any bank approved the project?? These answers were not straight but wavy.

Second part is the guy i talked to over phone whose name was mentioned in the Welcome Letter stating his Ph Number along with three other numbers was found wanting in communicating with customers.

He could hardly speak a line properly. How can you appoint a person to handle a customer when he cannot even communicate 2 lines properly. Forget probing queries. All he knew was 5% payment when made things will shape up proper.

Guys who got such letters please post your reply and lets see where we end up on. How many of you are still willing to pitch in.
                      Which payment plan you have opted for?
                      I dont think in CLP or DP, builder can ask for 5% payment. Are you in Flexi?
                      Last edited May 6 2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X