Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

i'm getting 4650 per sqft (excluding lease rent and ifms charges) in clp plan. Is it worth investing ?

Comment

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
      i'm getting 4650 per sqft (excluding lease rent and ifms charges) in clp plan. Is it worth investing ?
      Which Floor? and does this include any view PLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Chanchalji View Post
        Is it normal to get this much delay in project becoming eligible for Home Loan?

Ay updates on this front.
        Yes ... lot of approvals are required to make a project bankable. I have seen even longer delay for many other projects.

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
          which option is better flexi or clp ?
          I think CLP is better. Considering that in flexi you would always be paying 10% at anytime. so If we calculate the interest amount on the extra 10% paid in flexi, then it more or less compensates for the Rs. 200 difference in the pricing.

So thats why I went ahead with CLP.

Comment

Originally posted by singla80 View Post
            I think CLP is better. Considering that in flexi you would always be paying 10% at anytime. so If we calculate the interest amount on the extra 10% paid in flexi, then it more or less compensates for the Rs. 200 difference in the pricing.

So thats why I went ahead with CLP.
            thax,i was also thinking on the same line

Comment

I have got the receipt for the second installment paid (CLP).
              Anybody received the allotment letters? Any idea?

BTW, received a call from one of the HDFC home loan agent, he mentioned that loan approval with HDFC is under process and may get approved in 8-10 days (just sharing what i heard, however not sure how much of this is true?).

Comment

I have got the receipt for the second installment paid (CLP).
                Anybody received the allotment letters? Any idea?

BTW, received a call from one of the HDFC home loan agent, he mentioned that loan approval with HDFC is under process and may get approved in 8-10 days (just sharing what i heard, however not sure how much of this is true?).
                unable to understand how a 2nd installment hav been paid in CLP ? 2nd installment is only payable in flexi at this point of time

Comment

unable to understand how a 2nd installment hav been paid in CLP ? 2nd installment is only payable in flexi at this point of time
                  Builder has started the excavation work. And in CLP, second installment is at excavation.
                  I think, even in flexi also, builder has raised the 3rd installment of 25% at excavation, however people are not paying this 25% installment atleast for now because project is not yet bankable.

I hope this clarifies.
                  Last edited August 2 2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Builder has started the excavation work. And in CLP, second installment is at excavation.
                    I think, even in flexi also, builder has raised the 3rd installment of 25% at excavation, however people are not paying this 25% installment atleast for now because project is not yet bankable.

I hope this clarifies.
                    o.k. But ''project is not yet bankable"" condition applies to CLP also ?

Comment

o.k. But ''project is not yet bankable"" condition applies to CLP also ?
                      Bank gives 80% loan amount of the property cost, so 20% needs to be paid by owner. So, its not applicable till 20% in CLP.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X