Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

I also heard same thing from my broker from last 1 month that it is going to be bankable from HDFC but we all know what is the status now, even I try to check from my friend who has DSA of HDFC that the file do receive long back & it is due for approval any time.
    I hope it will be done quickly & construction will start than only we get some positive vibes. Those struck in the project will move out like me who think there is quick money in real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
      i'm getting 4650 per sqft (excluding lease rent and ifms charges) in clp plan. Is it worth investing ?
      I bought 2295 sq.ft appt on 17th flr, with a view to hold till possession, what is the price after 3 years down the line?
      What is the price in resale at possession? Rs.7000+
      If yes, than it will be a approx 2% return per month on my investment, which will be a safe bet apart from the controversies with every project.
      Metro / Mist Avenue /3Cs Oxygen boulevard / Metlife etc. are all nearby
      But will victory deliver it on time or by the end on 2016 is big question mark?

Comment

Originally posted by SavitaSekhri View Post
        I bought 2295 sq.ft appt on 17th flr, with a view to hold till possession, what is the price after 3 years down the line?
        What is the price in resale at possession? Rs.7000+
        If yes, than it will be a approx 2% return per month on my investment, which will be a safe bet apart from the controversies with every project.
        Metro / Mist Avenue /3Cs Oxygen boulevard / Metlife etc. are all nearby
        But will victory deliver it on time or by the end on 2016 is big question mark?
        I dont think so. According to the market you can expect the rates to be 6000-6200
        if the builder performs as per the commitment. BTW the project is not yet bankable
        and the location needs another 3 years(maybe 5 if any delays) to be liveable. I was also thinking to invest but when i visited the site, I found it to be very congested. Its like a khichdi of logix and victory. On the other hand the broker told me that there will be only 2 flats per floor but the location is like saket where u have khidki gaon in front of you

Comment

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
          I dont think so. According to the market you can expect the rates to be 6000-6200
          if the builder performs as per the commitment. BTW the project is not yet bankable
          and the location needs another 3 years(maybe 5 if any delays) to be liveable. I was also thinking to invest but when i visited the site, I found it to be very congested. Its like a khichdi of logix and victory. On the other hand the broker told me that there will be only 2 flats per floor but the location is like saket where u have khidki gaon in front of you
          Thanks Libra for your reply, I also search many projects like JP Garden Isles which are also 3 side open but know that it will be minimum 6 year project or the likes of Supertech / Amrapali which have number of projects to deliver & their track record / quality is always concern. A small builder with limited projects is good & in Noida good location, ready to move is in demand. The only motive to invest in large size is that the time it will deliver Sikka, Logix Greens, Zest & Ikebana is delivered. Of-course Crossroads will start habitat from max june 2014 onwards, those people who live in sec-137, noida will also live here facing village but atleast in Victory Ace it faces Mist Avenue Villas which is luxury.
          I still doubt that price of Rs.6000 ft after 3 years on xway is far lower than the present rates in ghaziabad vaishali, indirapuram which are Rs.5200 to 6500 presently. There too people working in noida lives.
          I also do some homework like the rtm property in sec-119/120 which is also same like sec-143 presently only construction & village which atleast helps servants to find homes there. No one can live in isolation.

Comment

Originally posted by SavitaSekhri View Post
            Thanks Libra for your reply, I also search many projects like JP Garden Isles which are also 3 side open but know that it will be minimum 6 year project or the likes of Supertech / Amrapali which have number of projects to deliver & their track record / quality is always concern. A small builder with limited projects is good & in Noida good location, ready to move is in demand. The only motive to invest in large size is that the time it will deliver Sikka, Logix Greens, Zest & Ikebana is delivered. Of-course Crossroads will start habitat from max june 2014 onwards, those people who live in sec-137, noida will also live here facing village but atleast in Victory Ace it faces Mist Avenue Villas which is luxury.
            I still doubt that price of Rs.6000 ft after 3 years on xway is far lower than the present rates in ghaziabad vaishali, indirapuram which are Rs.5200 to 6500 presently. There too people working in noida lives.
            I also do some homework like the rtm property in sec-119/120 which is also same like sec-143 presently only construction & village which atleast helps servants to find homes there. No one can live in isolation.
            Good to hear people bought 2295 sq.ft size too. I also invested in 1695 size with thought to sell at Rs.8000 at possess at per recommendation of my broker which gave me handsome return earlier in 3Cs, Sharnam & I invested in there initially when risk is high. I do believe in risk reward ratio, I can wait till possession & sell at first good opportunity.
            Today's time is lean period for property & do not expect returns immediately but patience always pays. The options on expressway are very limited like jaypee which takes years to deliver a single project. If commercial projects progress in noida exp than residential will be the future. Even if get 7k price than also the return will be 100% on my invst in CLP. Where I will get this return?
            Hoping construction in project will start soon. Than it will be no looking back.:

Comment

Did you book at 3500 all inc otherwise your returns cant be 100%.

Originally posted by UmeshBabbar View Post
              Good to hear people bought 2295 sq.ft size too. I also invested in 1695 size with thought to sell at Rs.8000 at possess at per recommendation of my broker which gave me handsome return earlier in 3Cs, Sharnam & I invested in there initially when risk is high. I do believe in risk reward ratio, I can wait till possession & sell at first good opportunity.
              Today's time is lean period for property & do not expect returns immediately but patience always pays. The options on expressway are very limited like jaypee which takes years to deliver a single project. If commercial projects progress in noida exp than residential will be the future. Even if get 7k price than also the return will be 100% on my invst in CLP. Where I will get this return?
              Hoping construction in project will start soon. Than it will be no looking back.:

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                Did you book at 3500 all inc otherwise your returns cant be 100%.
                LOLzzzzzzzzzz, too early to think about profit ??????

Comment

As now we have paid 20% in CLP, does anybody got any credit notes encashed from the broker?

Comment

Originally posted by UmeshBabbar View Post
                    As an end user,i think victory ace is a safe bet after doing a lot of research.

Comment

Originally posted by righttoknow View Post
                      As an end user,i think victory ace is a safe bet after doing a lot of research.
                      Any residential project which will be delivered on time is a safe bet with standard construction quality. Here delay in starting only where builder just demand 20% till date which is very common in many projects which take initial time to start the project or till builder sold enough appts in the project. Now excavation is going on & construction to start afterwards. Sikka, Logix all have some hiccups initially so one should not blame this project only. Price psf in this sector will be Rs.5500-6000 next year for ready to move property by next diwali. One should not forget the upcoming UPA bonanza for 50 lacs Central Govt Employees 90% rise in DA which will going to pent-up demand in Real Estate & economy as a whole like it did with 6th Pay Commission.
                      Congress knows very well how to exploit strong Middle Class raise there pay. Just wait & watch the feel good factor coming very soooonnnnnnnnn.
                      Cost of construction & land prices will be the benchmark for the property prices in 2016 apart from Metro/ FNG cake, if any possibility of it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X