1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Why don't you ask sinhasaab which plan he has opted

Comment

Rate being offered is 4320 in CLP and 4128 on CLP (for 10th floor)...Addnl discount in the form of credit note is available...

am currently evaluating the investment option..a close investor cum broker i know has already underwritten the project...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        Rate being offered is 4320 in CLP and 4128 on CLP (for 10th floor)...Addnl discount in the form of credit note is available...

am currently evaluating the investment option..a close investor cum broker i know has already underwritten the project...
        Hi Prakash JI,
        What do u think Ace as investment option kindly give your valuable view regarding projects rate, location builder etc.
        is it final price u got or some discount on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by chilleezz View Post
          yup, kind of makes sense if you are an end user.
          No I am not an end user. Is there an issue in resale of apartments on Flexi scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by alok1981 View Post
            No I am not an end user. Is there an issue in resale of apartments on Flexi scheme?
            I havent seen many people buying in Flexi in resale. I guess people prefer CLP more than Flexi. May be just a hype. But I do not have a statistic on this .

Comment

Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
              Hi Prakash JI,
              What do u think Ace as investment option kindly give your valuable view regarding projects rate, location builder etc.
              is it final price u got or some discount on top of it.
              Am currently doing my recce on the project...few things which i have found out -

1. The owner happens to be a Chartered Accountant and has quite a few on the board. Being from the same fraternity and knowing the profession's governance gives me a lot of comfort...They have constructed buildings in Radisson Paschim Vihar and Mothers pride in Indirapuram..

2. Their earlier project Crossroads has really done well. they have almost completed the entire structure work within a year. Delivery i have been told will happen in Diwali 2013...Great work

3. The thing which really appealed (apartment from the corner location and being bang on FNG) was the existence of only 3/4 Bed rooms... Layout and facade is also attractive...rooms are spacious..Furnished along with split Acs in all the rooms

4. visited their new project site in 143, situated before the Ikebana within the site of Logix zest...location is good...the flats will get view of the logix zest central green.

5. Good option for end users...from investors point of shd be able to give abt 300-400 bucks in 4-5 months time...Flexi option is surely better as theres a 200 bucks discount compared to CLP..differential payment of only 10%...first tfr is free..good thing is there are only 3/4 Bed rooms options (no 1 bhk or 2 bhk)...

project will be launched in the last week of January at 200-300 bucks higher rate/.//will have more details in a day or two...

Comment

Are the plans and specifications for this project available online?

Comment

I hope you are aware that specs are not available online or anywhere (except builder)in soft launch for any of the project.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  Are the plans and specifications for this project available online?

Comment

I have booked 2 flats today, Given 1 cheque of 5L for 1350 and 2nd of 6L for 1500sqft.

Got a discount of 6%, out of which i will get 5% on papers

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
                      I have booked 2 flats today, Given 1 cheque of 5L for 1350 and 2nd of 6L for 1500sqft.

Got a discount of 6%, out of which i will get 5% on papers
                      Bravo .....
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X