Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Hi All - Just to let you know that I own a 1495 sq ft Flat in victory ace and have received the demand letter for the same from Victory ace. Payment to be made by 15th of Oct

Mayank@80 - I guess I did mention in my previous post that ICICI charged me 11798/- as the processing fees for more than 30 lac loan (10k plus taxes). I guess this is the present rate and not sure if it has anything to do with festive offer as its been there for a while.

BTW you mentioned 10.5% as the interest rate however the rate that I heard was 10.65%. I really hope that the rate that you have mentioned turns out to be true.

Also you are very right about Tarun Mahajan and Nisha Thakur. They both are glorified DSAs claiming to be the part of Victory infratech.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaN View Post
      Hi All - Just to let you know that I own a 1495 sq ft Flat in victory ace and have received the demand letter for the same from Victory ace. Payment to be made by 15th of Oct

Mayank@80 - I guess I did mention in my previous post that ICICI charged me 11798/- as the processing fees for more than 30 lac loan (10k plus taxes). I guess this is the present rate and not sure if it has anything to do with festive offer as its been there for a while.

BTW you mentioned 10.5% as the interest rate however the rate that I heard was 10.65%. I really hope that the rate that you have mentioned turns out to be true.

Also you are very right about Tarun Mahajan and Nisha Thakur. They both are glorified DSAs claiming to be the part of Victory infratech.
      Dear AlphaN,

What demand have you got?
      If you are in Flexi, then builder can raise 25% demand because the excavation for all the towers seems to have started.
      If not, then builder might have raised incorrect demand and you should inquire.

Buddy, I am not too sure about the ICICI rate, processing fee and their festive offer. "singla80" seems to know the details. BTW today I will call my executive and inquire him about this offer.

Comment

Have u got the allotment letter? I also have 1475 flat in the project but still did't get allotment letter yet. Loan disbursement is not possible without allotment letter as i heard from someone. AS u have gone for loan from ICICI, from your exp how much time it will take to complete the loan sanctioning process.

Comment

Originally posted by ntp1979 View Post
          Have u got the allotment letter? I also have 1475 flat in the project but still did't get allotment letter yet. Loan disbursement is not possible without allotment letter as i heard from someone. AS u have gone for loan from ICICI, from your exp how much time it will take to complete the loan sanctioning process.
          Buddy, I have received the allotment letter long back (may be month back), I guess others also.
          I feel you should call Victory guys and ask?

Comment

Mayank@80 - You are absoluetly right. I had opted for flexi payment mode and hence have received the 25% payment demand.

I was going through some websites and came across 2 interest rates presently being offered by ICICI. One is 10.5% but with no 1% EMI cash back offer and the other one is 10.65% but with 1% EMI cash back offer. It further stated that its more beneficial to opt for the cash back EMI offer but I am not sure how is it beneficial. May I request anyone having clarity on this aspect of home loan to explain this for our benefit.

ntp1979 - As already mentioned by Mayank..even I got my allottment letter way back...may be 2-3 months back.

Comment

My loan process is still on but the visibility given to me is around 20 working days.

Comment

Mayank@80 - You are absoluetly right. I had opted for flexi payment mode and hence have received the 25% payment demand.

I was going through some websites and came across 2 interest rates presently being offered by ICICI. One is 10.5% but with no 1% EMI cash back offer and the other one is 10.65% but with 1% EMI cash back offer. It further stated that its more beneficial to opt for the cash back EMI offer but I am not sure how is it beneficial. May I request anyone having clarity on this aspect of home loan to explain this for our benefit.

ntp1979 - As already mentioned by Mayank..even I got my allottment letter way back...may be 2-3 months back.
                ICICI executive also confirmed me the same thing:

10.65% is with 1% cashback offer and 10.5 % is without the cashback offer
                Since cashback would get credited only after 3 years, so I would personally prefer 10.5 without cashback. The lower interest rate would compensate for the 1% cashback, I feel.

Comment

My loan process is still on but the visibility given to me is around 20 working days.
                  Buddy, why it would take 20 working days?
                  As per my discussion with the ICICI executives, it would take 4-5 working days to get the loan approved.

Comment

Is Raft casting started

Please confirm that Victory has raised 3rd demand in CLP plan (Start of raft casting) for 1495 unit.
                    Is they have really started the raft work at site???? Please inform ASAP.

Also what about BBA...when this will complete!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mayank80 View Post
                      I would advice all of you not to go with the following person for home loan:

This person's contact was given in the mail sent by Shipra Singhal from Victory as the contact person from Victory for home loan. After speaking to him, I got to know that this person is trying to make money in between, as he clearly asked me not to give the home loan file directly to any ICICI bank agent rather through him only.

He claims himself to be a Victory person, but he is simply a third class DSA (in simple terms a loan agent).

So just beware of this man...

(many of you might have received a call from Nisha claiming to be from Victory, she is the associate of this guy)
                      I am not sure why the moderator removed the name of the person from the post.

Its "Tarun Mahajan"...

Just beware of him.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X