Collapse

Residential Projects, 40L, Expressway, Noida - Suggestions solicited

Last updated: December 22 2014
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Residential Projects, 40L, Expressway, Noida - Suggestions solicited

Enjoy the green view even if one does not play golf. A good open air circulation. Try going to any Pavilion Court tower wherein posession is on the way. For sure these will one of the best projects, once delivered. But the very big question is that Jaypee has to take deliveries issue seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
      Enjoy the green view even if one does not play golf. A good open air circulation. Try going to any Pavilion Court tower wherein posession is on the way. For sure these will one of the best projects, once delivered. But the very big question is that Jaypee has to take deliveries issue seriously

Jaypee is screwing big time on deliveries. If they get their house in order then there in nothing in NCR that compares with this township.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
        Jaypee is screwing big time on deliveries. If they get their house in order then there in nothing in NCR that compares with this township.
        Jaypee kEnsington Boulevard will give posession much earlier than Krescent. What do u feel should be the right buying price at present for the 1320 or 1420 3BHK apartment. Getting quotes around 4800. Should i be eyeing something around 4500 Rs/ sq ft?

Comment

Can you provide me with other options please, so that i can get the review before finalizing Jaypee. It would help me deciding whether i should opt Jaypee or any other company.
          Last edited December 22 2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X