dear friends i booked a suite in omaxe india trade centre after paying 10% but once i got the agreement form i had certain objections like
(1) there is no penalty clause for late delivery.. as they say u will continue to get assured return however they dont understund that i am missing out on capital appreciation.
(2) assured return is not mentioned in agreement nor they have mentioned penalty for default from there side
(3) when i filled the form there was no PLC mentioned but now they are asking for it
i want to know what is the course of action for me and can i cancel it and will they charge me penalty for cancellation
(4) one more thing i want to know is that i got booking from Prithvee and they gave me 5% credit note by writing on a paper and putting a stamp from there side and not on company letter head and now they are not receiving my call. what can i do?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear friends please reply and give suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • If you cancel the booking now builder would definitely levy penalty.
    So you have to proceed in step wise manner
    1. Send repeated e mails to the company including senior level functionaries.Write your grievance point wise and in detail and also what you expect from their side. Most probably you would not get any reply or if at all then some vague reply.
    2.If no satisfactory reply then write to CREDAI.
    3.You can also lodge grievance with core.nic.in or ask for help from national consumer helpline.These are sarkari agencies but work wonderfully.
    4.Take help of TV shows as pehredaar on Zee business or similar such.

Regarding credit note of prithvee I do not know what to do ? Property dealers seldom honour their word and prithvee is no better.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot niraj for prompt reply
    CommentQuote