Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iridia sec 86 vs Sikka Kaamna sec 143 or best price option on expressway for 3bhk other builders

Collapse
X
Collapse

Iridia sec 86 vs Sikka Kaamna sec 143 or best price option on expressway for 3bhk other builders

Last updated: April 18 2013
26 | Posts
5210 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iridia sec 86 vs Sikka Kaamna sec 143 or best price option on expressway for 3bhk other builders

Two projects I started to look at
    1) Sec 86 Iridia : 3 bhk may come around 60 laksh(size 1500)
    2) Sikka Kamna 143 also aroudn same price size is less 1465

what do you guys..do we see issues with both?

Within 55-60 on express are there any other builder who can give 1400+ 3bhk? if so pls suggest.

Re : Iridia sec 86 vs Sikka Kaamna sec 143 or best price option on expressway for 3bhk other builders

Originally posted by hiirediff View Post

Within 55-60 on express are there any other builder who can give 1400+ 3bhk? if so pls suggest.
    sec 86 is free hold land as per their advt which is a lal dora land... I think bank would not provide loan on this land so would suggest to avoid. Other members can put more light on that.

Comment

Re : Iridia sec 86 vs Sikka Kaamna sec 143 or best price option on expressway for 3bhk other builders

Bank loan on IRIDIA noida 86

Builder is confident about loan from Punjab and sindh Bank. They are showing the letter of In-principal approval of this project from Punjab and sindh bank.

Comment

How about Sikka Kaamna 143? Is there a prob to go ahead wit that?

Comment

How about Sikka Kaamna 143? Is there a prob to go ahead wit that?
          I think construction pace would be slow with sikka....

Comment

any other issues with Sikka - have they completed any of their prev projects

Comment

sec 86 has been a disputed land, dont knw wat is the status of the land as of now, marketing partners of iridia claim that the title is clear but i doubt, Morpheus launched a project violet on the same land in jan 2012, it got scrapped, i had booked a flat in morpheus violet, I still havent got my money back... now this new builder horizon is coming up with iridia on the same land... i doubt their credibility too...i would suggest u to stay away

Comment

archijit: you are right, the marketing partner is BOP, but still developing trust for the project is hard to get, also after reading the review of bajajsanket, I am sure that it has some issues with it, No big deal if that is a LAL-DORA land, if so then I really thank the members for alerting us !!!

Comment

If you are also considering sector 143 ,then much better options are available then sikka!!!

If you are taking 3-4 yrs for enduse then LBG ,ikebana and purvanchal 137 in 1-2 yrs much better options!!!

Comment

I visited Sikka Kamna last week, construction was going on. Also I visited the location of IRIDIA and it is in Lal dora of yakubpur village. Village on two side in very close proximity of it and on third side there are various SME units. Regarding the other projects in sector 143, there is new launch of Victory Ace (Loigix has given land to Ace).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X