Hi, I am looking ot invest in Noida Expressway or Noida Extension.. I heard Omaxe Grandwood is a very good project with excellent location and construction quality...please let me know if you guys think it will be a good investment to buy 2BHK in Omaxe Grandwood in 70 Lakh??
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not worth at this price point untill you are hurry to move in , better buy some other project at 4500-5000 with RTM in 1 year.
    lotus panache,boulevard, may be 5000 to 6000
    klassic and kosmos 3800-4300
    paras tiera 4500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himsmart
    Hi, I am looking ot invest in Noida Expressway or Noida Extension.. I heard Omaxe Grandwood is a very good project with excellent location and construction quality...please let me know if you guys think it will be a good investment to buy 2BHK in Omaxe Grandwood in 70 Lakh??

There is another thread for this but for all the positives u know let me tell u the negatives-
    -No registry, indefinite timeframe(only for risk takers)
    -Construction quality is below average
    -Maintenance is pathetic
    CommentQuote
  • do this favour to yourself

take any civil engineer friend to the society and show him the basement, flat, etc
    he will tell you the real story

omaxe like many builders use lanscaping, etc to fool buyers

the quality of construction of this project is one of worst by omaxe

rest its ur money, even ashok vihar kalony rates shot up....so appreciation is never an indicative of quality.

But on the other side

80% of projects coming up in noida will have third class quality and maintenance
    thanks to the perfect combination of chor authority, third class builders and highest F AR.

AND YES THE LATEST I HAVE HEARD IN NOIDA

MANY BUILDERS ARE BRIBING NOIDA AUTHORITY OFFICIALS TO SCREW WITH F.A.R NORMS....

MEANING...MAKING MORE FLATS THAN PERMITTED EVEN WITH HIGHEST F.A.R

:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Big no .... for investment.. specially when you get spacious 3 bhk in 70 L in sectors opposite to OMAX..

Originally Posted by himsmart
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by united70
    do this favour to yourself

take any civil engineer friend to the society and show him the basement, flat, etc

rest its ur money, even ashok vihar kalony rates shot up....so appreciation is never an indicative of quality.

But on the other side

80% of projects coming up in noida will have third class quality and maintenance
    thanks to the perfect combination of chor authority, third class builders and highest F AR.

MANY BUILDERS ARE BRIBING NOIDA AUTHORITY OFFICIALS TO SCREW WITH F.A.R NORMS....

Good to have you here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    There is another thread for this but for all the positives u know let me tell u the negatives-
    -No registry, indefinite timeframe(only for risk takers)
    -Construction quality is below average
    -Maintenance is pathetic

please let me know the good project.. as i can wait for 3-4 years also to get possession.. i dont live in India.. so wait is not a problem for me..
    CommentQuote
  • again, do urself a favour

invest ur money in some safer investment like fd, debt funds, etc and sit tight
    even if u manage 11-12% return in any other investment, u will be preparing urself well.

you are in 2-3 bhk segment and
    Noida region will witness a tsunami of these RTM flats in next 2-3 yrs
    and huge availabilty of similar flats all around it ensures prices will not increase

buy after 3 yrs..u will have a choice of 4 dozen projects !!!
    with investors waiting to exit

people are yet to see what high density means, and when they will see, then they will know what to pay for it

omaxe grandwoods is less dense but pathetic quality construction makes it a big thumbs down.

but I strongly recommend, take a civil enginer, contractor with u to omaxe grandwoods andnshow him flat and basement and terrace and common shaft areas, he will tell u what omaxe is good at
    ''hiding poor constructioj quality with green parks''
    CommentQuote
    please let me know the good project.. as i can wait for 3-4 years also to get possession.. i dont live in India.. so wait is not a problem for me..

3C-Lotus Panache,
    JP-Kosmos,
    Paras Tierea
    CommentQuote

2 small points:

1) u heard its good so u r planning to buy !!?? pls spare some time visit the place.
    2) once there, see everything, distances/environment etc, then think rationally and take a decision which suits u.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib back in new avtar.

:bab (3):

Originally Posted by united70

But on the other side

CommentQuote
  • Omaxe registry open for my flat in florence
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in buying a flat in NCR region, my budget is 20 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mitali
    I am also interested in buying a flat in NCR region, my budget is 20 lac.

Try yamuna expressway studio apartment by jaypee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

But on the other side

Hi Zohaib

I am Looking for 2/3BHK in Budget of 70L. Somebody suggested me Omaxe GW, But after reading your post, It seems some fishy there. As I dont have any Civil Engineer friend, Definitely I have to get feedback from experts like you and move my Cart. Can you please suggest some good Options (Construction as well as Loading wise)? I am interested in RTM as I dont trust Builders when will they deliver and I dont want to keep my hard earned money stuck in Builders pockets without getting anything that is sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Try to visit ATS hamlet sector 104.
    CommentQuote