Hi, I am looking ot invest in Noida Expressway or Noida Extension.. I heard Omaxe Grandwood is a very good project with excellent location and construction quality...please let me know if you guys think it will be a good investment to buy 2BHK in Omaxe Grandwood in 70 Lakh??
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gudguy
    Try to visit ATS hamlet sector 104.

Gudguy

I agree with you that ATS is best as Builder but do you think will I get something in 70L in ATS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TyrePuncture
    Gudguy

I agree with you that ATS is best as Builder but do you think will I get something in 70L in ATS?

No
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gudguy
    Try to visit ATS hamlet sector 104.

What would be the rate for a 3Bhk in ATS Hamlet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TyrePuncture
    Hi Zohaib

I am Looking for 2/3BHK in Budget of 70L. Somebody suggested me Omaxe GW, But after reading your post, It seems some fishy there. As I dont have any Civil Engineer friend, Definitely I have to get feedback from experts like you and move my Cart. Can you please suggest some good Options (Construction as well as Loading wise)? I am interested in RTM as I dont trust Builders when will they deliver and I dont want to keep my hard earned money stuck in Builders pockets without getting anything that is sure.

Which tower in grand wood are you getting for 70 lac. Is it school facing? Does it get any sunlight?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Which tower in grand wood are you getting for 70 lac. Is it school facing? Does it get any sunlight?

It's Highway facing. I expect sunlight as SW facing. Tower is Perhaps Alexendra.
    CommentQuote