Last updated: April 19 2016
44 | Posts
6257 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida Expressway, 3BHK, End Use, Suggestion required

Dear IREF members

I am looking for a spacious 3BHK flat on Noida Expressway . I have following requirements/constraints:-

1. Budget:- Upto 1 Crore
    2. Stage of Construction:- Should be delivering by March 2014.
    3. Location:- As close as possible to Delhi and do not want to go beyond Sector 93.

I have been active on this forum and have researched a lot and I am confused.

Request veteran members to suggest some options based on my requirements. I want to the the decision quickly now.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Noida Expressway, 3BHK, End Use, Suggestion required

Originally posted by thakurpk View Post
    Dear IREF members

I am looking for a spacious 3BHK flat on Noida Expressway . I have following requirements/constraints:-

3. Location:- As close as possible to Delhi and do not want to go beyond Sector 93.

Request veteran members to suggest some options based on my requirements. I want to the the decision quickly now.

Thanks in advance.
    Try to explore something in sector 107.
    Undoubtedly this sector has best connectivity, location & projects.

Comment

Bang opposite to sector 93.

Jaypee Klassic 4 BHK Duplex/Simplex with servent quarters
      Jaypee Kosmos 4 BHK + Servent quarter 1870/1860

Both of above will be delivered before March 2014 and are well within your budget..

Note: They are available only in resale..

wish you good luck..

Originally posted by thakurpk View Post
      Dear IREF members

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
        Bang opposite to sector 93.

Jaypee Klassic 4 BHK Duplex/Simplex with servent quarters
        Jaypee Kosmos 4 BHK + Servent quarter 1870/1860

Both of above will be delivered before March 2014 and are well within your budget..

Note: They are available only in resale..

wish you good luck..
        Thanks for your advice sir but I do not want to take a 4BHK flat for practical reasons.

Comment

I know it is not very interesting for people to comment on such threads with quite specific requirements but quite open answers. However, advice from members will help me a lot.

I would like to narrow it down. I am liking Lotus Panache and Sharnam, Sector 107.

Sharnam is quite tempting because of following reasons:-

1. Great Location
          2. Very less loading vis-a-vis others.
          3. Excellent layout for the ~1550 sqft flat.
          4. Reasonable pricing ( I guess up to 5000 psqft)

However there are negatives like :-

1. New developer
          2. Slow pace of construction. (Dont know if they will be able to deliver by Q1 2014)

Panache has benefits of being a very popular project with a very talked about (say reputed) builder. But what I like is the green building concept. They might deliver by Q1 2014 in Phase IV.

However, very high loading in the flat and very high price ( I am getting almost 5700 psqft for units of my choice which is on lower floor).

Is my assessment right? Can I request other members to comment on these two projects for the moment?

Comment

thakur ji,

How much loading did you find in Sharanam? I did calculation long back; think it was similar to other projects.

Comment

panache is in 110 and not in 107. if u can stretch ure budget espacia is a good option in 100

Comment

Mine was the same case and i came to a conclusion that in case i dont want to go beyond 5km on expressway then the best option is resale as there are no inventories in 5500 budget in fresh for a quality product.
                These were my choices
                1. LB ESPACIA - good location, builder 3c, away from normal LB hustle
                2. LP 1935 sqft 3bhk - good floor plan, many end users
                3. Sunworld vanalika - good quality, specs and best location in 107
                4. Prateek edifice - quality specs, nice product fr end use
                5. Jp orchards- cheapest in the list with best location and specs but waiting period 2016

I hope its useful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  thakur ji,

How much loading did you find in Sharanam? I did calculation long back; think it was similar to other projects.
                  I have not done much calculation but I can see larger bedrooms and living room and drawing room in 1575 in Sharnam vs 1592 in LP. Please have a in the attachments.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smiley74 View Post
                    panache is in 110 and not in 107. if u can stretch ure budget espacia is a good option in 100
                    Thanks smiley but I dont think I will be able to stretch the budget beyond 100 lacs. What is your view on Vanalika? Will the builder be able to deliver in time? It is his first project I guess?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X