Friends,

Lets state the name of projects that are going to deliver flats in 2013. Lets also state the number of flats being delivered (since some projects will deliver phase wise). Maybe we can also mention the current ALL INCLUSIVE resale rate range too (of the flats/phase being delivered in 2013)

I think it would help many home buyers looking for NEW RTM flats among thousands of choices unlike in previous years when we had limited projects/flats being delivered.

After every day or two I can collect all data and summarize in a single post.

example (with dummy numbers):

1. Jaypee Pavilion Court : 300 flats 6500/- to 7000/-
2. 3C Panache : 450 flats 4800/- to 5500/-
3. 3C Boulevard : 600 flats 4800/- 6200/- ( i think we can include the recently delivered flats too here)

.. other sector 137 and sector 7X flats....

Cheers,
Read more
226 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delhite
    Sameer dear, We all know from 2002-2006 it was golden time, every thing reached to new high, Either its business, Stock marker, property or JObs.. Do you think we gona see the same time again.. I doubt...

See for every indirapuram, vaishali there is a crossing republik. Location here would be the key, new sectors in noida shall also see some failures. But anything 10 km near delhi or 5 km near Gip mall shall in no doubt rise.
    1. The answer to all our speculations is job opportunities in expressway. If u find 200 more offices coming in eway then i dont see a cause of failure.Last wat i heard that most offices are shifting to eway, if not gurgaon.
    2. For 7x sectors the domain would be sec 62 offices rivals being indirapuram.
    3. Its always the case that people from delhi like to stay in 1700 sqft in noida than in a 900 sqft in delhi.
    4.Dont forget ppl from psu buying corporate deals in projects, foreseeing their retirement plans.
    5. Ppl from meerut, kanpur, lkhnw, hisar and all b grade cities keeping a property for their children to use in their future.

Location and job developments shall answer things fr you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582

3. Its always the case that people from delhi like to stay in 1700 sqft in noida than in a 900 sqft in delhi.

Very very wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Very very wrong.

I agree with sameer... Its better to live in a 1700sqft flat..
    Even il shift from my 4Bhk flat for the want of:-
    1) Bigger size
    2) More washrooms
    3) Lift
    4) Clubhouse n landscaping
    5) PARKING
    CommentQuote
    Very very wrong.

NO, he is rite.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    I agree with sameer... Its better to live in a 1700sqft flat..
    Even il shift from my 4Bhk flat for the want of:-
    1) Bigger size
    2) More washrooms
    3) Lift
    4) Clubhouse n landscaping
    5) PARKING

I would also like to stay in 1700 sqft in Noida than 950 sqft in Delhi. But that is not what typical delhi people think. There is a reason why some poor colonies of Delhi cost more than sec 50 Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    In 7x i doubt something will come for possession except helios in the year end, maybe dewali.

In 2014 is going to be the year for 7x sector. Till then wait.

Before Helios same owner in partnership has two projects which will definitely be delievered before Helios..

Antriksh Forest in 77 around 600 Flats
    Antriksh Golf View 1 in 78 around 800-900 Flats..

But let me telll you neither of them including Helios will get delivered in 2013.. im targeting June 2014 or may be Dec 2014.
    CommentQuote
    I would also like to stay in 1700 sqft in Noida than 950 sqft in Delhi. But that is not what typical delhi people think. There is a reason why some poor colonies of Delhi cost more than sec 50 Noida.

Don’t worry; this mentality is going to change very soon.
    Sabke bache bade ho rahe hain.
    CommentQuote
    Very very wrong.

My uncle and his friends have booked in prateek group and are waiting for possession so that they can move from crumbled societies of 2bhk in pushp vihar, del to noida and put that 2bhk on rent to give emi.
    I know no body would come from gk or new f col, def col, saket but a big number is there for ppl coming in from pusph vihar, patpatganj, mayapuri etc..., also those in gov quaters( 50 % of delhi) have a mindset to secure their future house in near delhi....which is noida or dwrka or ggn. I have known ppl doing this was the reason i wrote.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    My uncle and his friends have booked in prateek group and are waiting for possession so that they can move from crumbled societies of 2bhk in pushp vihar, del to noida and put that 2bhk on rent to give emi.
    I know no body would come from gk or new f col, def col, saket but a big number is there for ppl coming in from pusph vihar, patpatganj, mayapuri etc..., also those in gov quaters( 50 % of delhi) have a mindset to secure their future house in near delhi....which is noida or dwrka or ggn. I have known ppl doing this was the reason i wrote.

Dwaraka is Delhi, dear
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012

Don’t worry; this mentality is going to change very soon.
    Sabke bache bade ho rahe hain.

Good for me also, if this happens :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Before Helios same owner in partnership has two projects which will definitely be delievered before Helios..

Antriksh Forest in 77 around 600 Flats
    Antriksh Golf View 1 in 78 around 800-900 Flats..

But let me telll you neither of them including Helios will get delivered in 2013.. im targeting June 2014 or may be Dec 2014.

What makes you think so?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    By the way abhi orchards mein 3Bhk liya hai 1.3 crore ka ;-))
    2 servant quarter hain..
    Aur 5 bathroom..

5 Bathrooms !!!!!!

It is bathrooms in the house or house among the bathrooms.

Astrology/Vaastu people generally don't appreciate so many bathrooms in such a small area.

And astrology do matters now a days.
    try selling a south facing plot ; and you would know the difficulties involved.
    CommentQuote
    What makes you think so?

Im watching these guys from quite some time... i am one of the first bookers in Sector 77 project.. which i booked through HY (Helios Owner now).. Have seen how they delayed their sector 50 prject for no reason.. they had enough funds.. Informal or friendly reason given to me by these owners are this is HOW THIS INDUSTRY WORKS.. DON'T POUR ALL THE MONEY IN ONE PROJCT.

Sector 77 project means Antriksh Forest.. delivery suppoosed to mean by dec 2012 that means now +- 6 months that is max by June 2013.. but it is no way close to delivery.. But it is well ahead of HELIOS in terms of contruction status.. Im assuming Forest delivery arounf mid 2014.. Helios gonna deliver after that.
    CommentQuote
    What makes you think so?

What is the penalty in Helios..??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Im watching these guys from quite some time... i am one of the first bookers in Sector 77 project.. which i booked through HY (Helios Owner now).. Have seen how they delayed their sector 50 prject for no reason.. they had enough funds.. Informal or friendly reason given to me by these owners are this is HOW THIS INDUSTRY WORKS.. DON'T POUR ALL THE MONEY IN ONE PROJCT.

Sector 77 project means Antriksh Forest.. delivery suppoosed to mean by dec 2012 that means now +- 6 months that is max by June 2013.. but it is no way close to delivery.. But it is well ahead of HELIOS in terms of contruction status.. Im assuming Forest delivery arounf mid 2014.. Helios gonna deliver after that.

Ok. There is no update for the project Antriksh Forest on this forum. So didn't know the progress. What stage has it reached? Please post pics also on the thread below, if you have.
    CommentQuote