Collapse

Projects With Ready To Move Flats in 2015, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2015
231 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Projects With Ready To Move Flats in 2015, Noida

Bas congratulations se kaam nahi chalega..
    Griha pravesh mein aana padega with family..

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      by the way abhi orchards mein 3bhk liya hai 1.3 crore ka ;-))
      2 servant quarter hain..
      Aur 5 bathroom..
      मंजिल मिल ही जायेगी एक दिन,भटकते-भटकते ही सही ।
      गुमराह तो वो है,जो घर से निकले ही नहीं ॥
      खुशियां मिल जायेगी एक दिन,रोते रोते हि सही ॥।
      कमजोर दिल के है वो.जो हसने को सोचते ही नहीं ॥॥
      पुरे होंगे हर वो ख्वाब.जो देखते है अंधेरी रातों मे ॥॥।
      नासमझ हैं वो.जो डर से पुरी रात सोते ही नही ॥

Comment

very nice thread. However, I don't think there is much to panic. Till the time we have job creation happening in Noida, there will no Ghost Towns. Infact, housing at low rentals may just act as a catalyst to more IT and ITES moving to Noida, especially eway which should become an IT hub if Govt. stands true to its word.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
          lots of supply and no real demand, only artificial demand. area doomed for future, take in written from me. heard abt ghost towns in china, and, ghost buildings in dubai ? very soon u will get one in india too !! got my point ?

Ruchika - I want to ask you again, why are you on IREF - is it to gain knowledge about RE or to spend a few hours everyday warning everyone to get out of RE. Are you here only as good samaritan? I havent seen a single meaningful post out of you on RE.

How can I "take it from you" - sorry to say but what authority do you have, what expertise do you carry, what primary research have you done, what fieldwork have you done. Number of times people have said - substantiate your views, but no - you just say what you want to without substantiating anything, and when people ask you good questions - you run off from the thread (like has happened in the Krescent thread) or you get personal.

This thread has a different intent, if you read Sequence's original post, he said:

"I think it would help many home buyers looking for NEW RTM flats among thousands of choices unlike in previous years when we had limited projects/flats being delivered."

Now how is that intent linked to your theory of ghost towns????? If you want to equate Noida with a ghost town and want to talk about the future of RE here, why dont you open a new thread???

Here we are trying to add to a primary body of knowledge about units being available in 2013, (after a long time in Noida - a very exciting time for a number of people) with tentative costs and you come and put in illogical points about ghost towns. YES I have heard about Ghost Towns and read the theory behind what made them so - the story of NOIDA is totally different from that. If you disagree then please suggest a current ghost town, what failure of thought/execution made it a ghost town, what socio-political reasons made it a ghost town and why do you think Noida is following that path???

Again, I am happy talking to bears, I really am - I read a lot on the Gurgaon thread about the "Bubble is about to burst" but thats full of substantiated logic, not about silly doomsday theories, that go beware - you will loose all your money - I am telling you - booo hooo.

Please, say bad things but back them with logic, examples and good theories.
          Last edited December 13 2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Don't want to argue Dear......

2-3 days back 7-8 guys (new entrants in my company) had gone to book the apartment in this project......

Only smallest 1375 size was availble and Builder did not reduce 1 Rupee from Rs 4925+500 (approx) despite the fact that they were in a group of 7-8 persons..........

Bigger sizes 4500 sq ft, 2800 sq ft are not available as they were sold out long long back.........

Only few 2000 sq ft are available that too on upper floors.......

Will you please post the contact details(Ph No./E-mail) of the guys you are talking about on IREF.....

Please do not send PM..............

Originally posted by sequence View Post
            DId I quote a high number ???
            Couple of folks in their yahoo group are ready to sell their 1300sqft flat at this rate. and they are not finding buyers easily. So I assumed this is the lowest price. Bigger flats are probably commanding higher price but I do not have data.

Cheers,
            Last edited December 13 2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I don't disagree with you at all. Builder is not reducing a single rupee.

But I was talking about resale. & unfortunately that's the reality.
              Ask your freshers to check their yahoo group. Those two guys are still looking for buyers at 4300/- to 4400/- AI, I am told. its a good bargain.

Cheers,

Commener,

I will send you PM in few hours (after I ask for details from my colleagues who are part of that group). You can then post details on IREF for public. I don't want to get "SUSPENDED" for posting personal info .

Originally posted by commener View Post
              Don't want to argue Dear......

2-3 days back 7-8 guys (new entrants in my company) had gone to book the apartment in this project......

Only smallest 1375 size was availble and Builder did not reduce 1 Rupee from Rs 4925+500 (approx) despite the fact that they were in a group of 7-8 persons..........

Bigger sizes 4500 sq ft, 2800 sq ft are not available as they were sold out long long back.........

Only few 2000 sq ft are available that too on upper floors.......
              Last edited December 13 2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I was told that Purvanchal doesnt allow resale before possession?
                Is it true?

Comment

Back to topic.

Looking at the status of different towers of 3C boulevard, I will take a guess on their nos.
                  I am considering towers with external plaster done and ones having balcony grill installed.

I think Tower 1 to 8 , 10, 12A, 10 to 16 will be ready in 2013.

So for 3C Lotus Boulevard :
                  - 1100 flats :
                  - current AI resale rates : 5000/- to 6000/-

Cheers,

Comment

Will you please post the contact details(Ph No./E-mail) of the guys you are talking about on IREF.....

Please do not send PM..............

Originally posted by sequence View Post
                    I don't disagree with you at all. Builder is not reducing a single rupee.

But I was talking about resale. & unfortunately that's the reality.
                    Ask your freshers to check their yahoo group. Those two guys are still looking for buyers at 4300/- to 4400/- AI, I am told. its a good bargain.

Cheers,

Comment

Omaxe Forest Spa , sector 93B
                      - 225 Flats
                      - resale rate 7500/- to 8000/- ??

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X