My broker informed me about cancellation of all 1 BHK units in Logix Neo World and all cancellation of all 1BHK Units above 14th floor in Logix Zest. Any one heard about that ?

If yes, then lets get together and make sure that the builder is not able to cheat us like this
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by asingla
    My broker informed me about cancellation of all 1 BHK units in Logix Neo World and all 1BHK Units above 14th floor in Logix Zest. Any one heard about that ?

If yes, then lets get together and make sure that the builder is not able to cheat us like this

maze ho gae ye to

seedha 10 km delhi ke paas party de do bhai ek doosre ko
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm ... sad 2 c u happy on other's grievance ... Go find something else 2 b happy about !!
    CommentQuote
    Hmm ... sad 2 c u happy on other's grievance ... Go find something else 2 b happy about !!

mere bhai agar aapko 150 ki jagah 143 mil raha hai to arnt U happy ....

u hv mistaken its nothin like dat singla ji
    CommentQuote
  • Curtailing the numbers of 1 bhk is good move :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Brother I did not get this..

Logix Neo World is on G + 14... where is the question of cancellation above 14th floor.. to me its a propaganda of the broker which a person of your stature should not propagate..

Originally Posted by asingla
    My broker informed me about cancellation of all 1 BHK units in Logix Neo World and all 1BHK Units above 14th floor in Logix Zest. Any one heard about that ?

CommentQuote

ohh my mistake i didnt read it properly i thought 1 bhk neo is cancelled and is being shifted to zest in lieu of that....
    CommentQuote
  • I have just corrected my thread if it was confusing... My broker told me that logix is cancelling the 1 BHK flats in Neo World and also cancelling the flats above 14th floor in Zest.. No replacements offered..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Brother I did not get this..

Logix Neo World is on G + 14... where is the question of cancellation above 14th floor.. to me its a propaganda of the broker which a person of your stature should not propagate..

I haven't received any official communication from Logix for same but my broker informed me the same and I don;t see any reason for broker to give me wrong information to me as I have already booked the flat there and broker will not get anything by spreading lies..
    CommentQuote
  • why customer, not authoority to be paid the loss . . . Authority is to be blamed for sleeping for such a long time and now ,,
    CommentQuote
  • heard logix has sold front towers of zest to ATS..and back side land to victory as FSI..god know kaya hoga middle towers ka..
    CommentQuote
  • But I guess they can't sell land for towers which they have already booked and also entered into builder buyer agreement ? Can't people go to court against it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't this good for Zest buyers to have two good builders around ATS and Victory ?
    CommentQuote
  • any confirmation from Logix in this regard?
    CommentQuote
  • If they have sold land, than why only cancellation of above 14th flr flats.

Logix is having cash cunch, selling land n fsi to other builders, hopefully they compete LBC, 137.
    CommentQuote
  • Bigger issue is not the cancellation or selling land but financial condition.
    Lets see if this news is real.

Also the biggest sufferer are the buyers who had capacity to buy 1BHK the rate of 2200 or 2500. But with the current rates hovering around 4000, they will be left with no choice.

If this news is true, then buyers shall be compensated with market rate rather than than the original rate which they were allotted...
    CommentQuote