• Show
Clear All

Re : orchard non golf facing or kube???

Tike raho thoda time aur Sir. My .2 paise

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1977 View Post
      i already have a 1798sq.ft unit on 3rd floor in A-2 tower in orchard which is non golf and i am easily getting 5400 per sq.ft
      If this is true, then what will be the resale rate of unit-3, A1 tower higher floor. Rs6000/sqft ???5400 for non-GC flat lower floor, kuch jyada nahin hai ??

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1977 View Post
        thanks akash...but price wise there is a lot of diffrence in orchard and kube...i already have a 1798sq.ft unit on 3rd floor in A-2 tower in orchard which is non golf and i am easily getting 5400 per sq.ft and i was thinking to cash the premium and enter 1740sq.ft in kube around 4000 per sq.ft....what do you think???please advice
        if you are getting an arbitrage of 1400 between orchard and kube for 3bhk non golf unit, in my opinion this the maximum you will ever get.

just ask yourself, do you see the difference between them increasing to 2000 in future?

once construction in both projects reaches around 2nd-3rd floor, the market will start pricing them correctly as the logical difference is not more than 400-500.

so, if a switch is what you looking at, and you getting 1400 difference, its a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
          If this is true, then what will be the resale rate of unit-3, A1 tower higher floor. Rs6000/sqft ???5400 for non-GC flat lower floor, kuch jyada nahin hai ??

I have serious doubts that Non GC 3rd floor will actually sell for 5400 at this time. B towers GC facing have just about touched 5800-6000 (per my info)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X