Last updated: December 20 2012
5 | Posts
1000 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Floor Plan

Hi,

I am looking for an enduse apt somewhere in noida with a construction linked plan and possession not planned for another 3 to 4 years.

Other requirements: open living room/ kitchen floor plan, 3br/ 2 ba.....above 1500 sq ft if possible

Budget : 1 cr all inclusive

Please recommend......also if you can post some links to read into that would also be great.

Thanks

Re : Open Floor Plan

no one? brokers? people who have already invested?

Comment

Did you see jaypee projects on express...few of then are luxry aparments.

Comment

I did..but not sure about pricing and availability and can't visit because I am in Tx,US right now so looking for some brokers who can probably help with the process

Comment

Buying selling not allowed

I think buying/selling solicitation is not allowed in this forum. You should probably search on magic bricks etc for brokers. You'll find hundreds of them there.

Comment

Originally posted by jsrpatna View Post
            I think buying/selling solicitation is not allowed in this forum. You should probably search on magic bricks etc for brokers. You'll find hundreds of them there.

Wasn't aware of that. I will look into those websites, however what societies or builders would you recommend with the features and price that I am looking at?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X