Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

Collapse
X
Collapse

Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

Last updated: December 25 2012
30 | Posts
2521 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

    I am posting this because I have started to have a headache recently. I have asked several people personally but no one appeared to provide any useful and practical advice to me. Here is the deal...

    I can arrange, lets say 10 lakhs immediately.

    I expect to save around 1 to 1.5 lakh per month from my job for next couple of years and 70 k after wards for several years.

    I don't want to, but if needed I can go for a home loan.

    From my research, I narrowed down on couple of projects. But it appears that there is too much black money in the market and people generally buy multiple units just like baniyas stock essentials expecting to reap huge profits in immediate near future. Shame.

    Call me stupid, but I want to deal only in white money and sleep peacefully.

    Now coming to my problem.

    I liked Jaypee Green's Kosmos and GIs. They seem to be affordable on paper but the units they're offering are too costly to me because of size. I looked for resale but I got to know that there are several problems, including the chances of fraudulent in resale.

    I think I can afford Mahagun's Mywoods but all the recent legal issues have made me apprehensive.

    So, what projects do you suggest for my profile. One that's under budget (say 50 lakhs, to be payable over two to three years), has an area of 1000 sq ft plus, has good location, and comes from trusted developers.

    I don't mind going to NE and yes, I am currently in US and will be returning to my dear motherland in about two years.

    Ask me, if I missed to provide any detail.

    And thanks for looking. Appreciate your help.
    Last edited December 20 2012, 10:22 AM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

    Cant comment on Mywoods or Mahagun much. A friend is invested in 'Moderne' and has gotten decent gains and construction speed per him is fine as well

    On JP - considering your situation - from your budget probably a Kosmos would fit the bill, issue is it is sold out and most (70-80%) towers are nearing structure complete so most payment would have gone and the sellers would demand a cash down (in anycase one should avoid resale deals when abroad unless they have very trusted heads and feet to do their (significant) legwork

    The only current project I can think of is Garden Isles like you rightly said - but it may be over budget.

    NE - I am sure you will get options - but do you really want to take the chance (it might well play out well, but its still a risky proposition)

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

      Thanks dineshsays.

      In fact I called JP today and they informed me the minimum budget they need is of 70 lakhs. I have asked a trusted friend of mine who happened to buy a 2 BHK in resale in Kosmos about two months ago to see if the seller has any other Unit available. But I am hopeless because why would he sell now if he is expecting a good return in no later than a year.

      I appreciate your response on resale.

      Does anyone else know/suggest some other project for suiting my predicament.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

        You are considering two corners of the spectrum if I am not wrong. Mywoods (pun not intended ) is in Noida Ext whereas JP's projects are on expway. So I would say that you should decide on the area first and then compare different projects in that area.
        Having said that if I were you I will go for expway cuz in noida ext everything is in the air. Nothing substantial as such. On expressway many companies have already moved and many others are moving so its gonna be a good place in coming years. I personally wouldn't prefer JP cuz they havent delivered any project yet. Its just the name.
        Try to find out a project in pre-launch phase as they come cheaper.
        Hope it helps.

        P.S- i too was confused between extension and expway but now I am invested in expway.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

          I have recently invested in a expway project which is still in pre-launch phase. Its Victory's Ace. PM me in case you are interested and I Shall connect you to a broker.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

            Hi CHilleezz

            Originally posted by chilleezz View Post
            I have recently invested in a expway project which is still in pre-launch phase. Its Victory's Ace. PM me in case you are interested and I Shall connect you to a broker.
            Hi chilleezz....can u provide me the detail of the deal broker to have a idea if u r comfortable. ur input onrate, location and project builder.
            How much payment u expect in 1 year time frame. as I want to maintain as much as possible from my self.

            Any input will be highly appreciable.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

              Originally posted by jsrpatna View Post
              Thanks dineshsays.

              In fact I called JP today and they informed me the minimum budget they need is of 70 lakhs. I have asked a trusted friend of mine who happened to buy a 2 BHK in resale in Kosmos about two months ago to see if the seller has any other Unit available. But I am hopeless because why would he sell now if he is expecting a good return in no later than a year.

              I appreciate your response on resale.

              Does anyone else know/suggest some other project for suiting my predicament.
              i can get the units in kosmos whatever size you tell with good location , not a broker but have good relationship with one broker who sold my flat in jaypee.

              tell me the size and price in bsp you are looking for kosmos,i can arrange a fair deal

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

                Patna Brother...

                I am sure you might be knowing that Mywood is in Noida Ext.. Not a bad place but will be very dense with increased FAR in NE now GN West.

                However, Mahagun as a builder is decent.. If at all in NE also consider Gaur's projects. They are decent builder with better location in NE.

                So far as JP is concerned.. You will have to go for resale as there is hardly anything in fresh..you may get withing your budget in Kosmos/Klassic/Boulevard. I would recomend you Boulevard due to its better location ans lesser density than Kosmos. Also you will be able to sustain the payment as it has just reached up to 3rd floor.

                Kosmos is 2nd best as its nearing possession but for that you may have to go for Bank loan.

                wish you good luck..

                Originally posted by jsrpatna View Post
                I am posting this because I have started to have a headache recently. I have asked several people personally but no one appeared to provide any useful and practical advice to me. Here is the deal...

                I can arrange, lets say 10 lakhs immediately.

                I expect to save around 1 to 1.5 lakh per month from my job for next couple of years and 70 k after wards for several years.

                I don't want to, but if needed I can go for a home loan.

                From my research, I narrowed down on couple of projects. But it appears that there is too much black money in the market and people generally buy multiple units just like baniyas stock essentials expecting to reap huge profits in immediate near future. Shame.

                Call me stupid, but I want to deal only in white money and sleep peacefully.

                Now coming to my problem.

                I liked Jaypee Green's Kosmos and GIs. They seem to be affordable on paper but the units they're offering are too costly to me because of size. I looked for resale but I got to know that there are several problems, including the chances of fraudulent in resale.

                I think I can afford Mahagun's Mywoods but all the recent legal issues have made me apprehensive.

                So, what projects do you suggest for my profile. One that's under budget (say 50 lakhs, to be payable over two to three years), has an area of 1000 sq ft plus, has good location, and comes from trusted developers.

                I don't mind going to NE and yes, I am currently in US and will be returning to my dear motherland in about two years.

                Ask me, if I missed to provide any detail.

                And thanks for looking. Appreciate your help.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

                  Lesser density than Boulevard. Can you elaborate ? Could you post the no. of flats in Kosmos and the total project area.




                  . I would recomend you Boulevard due to its better location ans lesser density than Kosmos. Also you will be able to sustain the payment as it has just reached up to 3rd floor.

                  Kosmos is 2nd best as its nearing possession but for that you may have to go for Bank loan.

                  wish you good luck..[/QUOTE]

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Help Needed Jaypee Mywoods or something else Confused and lost

                    Originally posted by chilleezz View Post
                    I have recently invested in a expway project which is still in pre-launch phase. Its Victory's Ace. PM me in case you are interested and I Shall connect you to a broker.
                    Hi Chilleezz, Not sure why but I do not have access to PM you. Thanks anyway. I will touch base with you once I have access.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X