Friends,

Since last many months we have been hearing that they will deliver PC in few months time. So, realistically, when do you expect the first set of project/towers to be handed over possession?
Last few days I have met many Jaypee guys and brokers (BOP) and have got some answers to this questions. I will put them up later, but first I would like to know what do you guys think ?

Please vote in the attached poll.

Cheers,

p.s. I have assumed that Pavilion Court will be the first delivered project. Correct me if wrong. If it is some other project , vote as per its potential delivery date.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Where is the poll?
    You could have asked this question in the Jaypee Greens thread only..
    No?
    CommentQuote
  • Bro - I also believe PC will be the first delivered project. Incidently I was talking to the Jaypee people (sales team) yesterday and asked this.

I had said when we visited in July/August - it sincerely looked that end of the year possession for a few towers (4, 18) etc was on the cards

So why did you guys slow down (while pace was still good for other projects, so unlikely to be a cash crunch etc)

She replied that the current delay is attributable to getting final clearences from various authorities - and since this is the first project, it is taking longer.

I still feel if they get their act together - work 2-3 shifts, they can make it possession ready in 1- 1.5 months tops. But Jaypee never thought like this did they
    CommentQuote
  • Wishtown Infrastructure is not ready at all - Electric substation, Sewerage treatment plants, Water treatment plants etc are not ready .... NOC from Noida authority will be a huge issue .....

All of above could take anywhere from 18 months - 24 months ...

I'm not saying this.

Existing JP wishtown buyers are saying all of this. Check out .....

Jaypee WT construction status by the buyers for the buyers ....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3

:(bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • It will take at least 6 months. Work on PC have gone slow. Kalypso on the other hand is showing good progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Where is the poll?
    You could have asked this question in the Jaypee Greens thread only..
    No?

Akash,

It would have got lost in Jaypee Greens thread. Plus , I wanted to add a poll, hence a new thread.

Aap bhi vote karo , please.

But please use your fair judgement and do not vote just to glorify Jaypee.
    I have kept it public , so that each one of us can judge everyone elses 'judgement accuracy' after 4-6 months. Everyone's credibility on line, I would say.

Looking for more votes, Guys.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt PC would be the first one to get delivered in WT but not before 2 years and that too if financials of Jaypee are good. Builder don't have to deliver on time as 80-90% of the payment is already gone and the group is in financial crunch. Supporters, brokers would always call this wrong but check the delivery record of the company in last decade and see how many projects were launched and delivered. Forget that and see the premium in any of its projects and you will get an idea why it is stagnant or negative.

Originally Posted by sequence
    Friends,

Since last many months we have been hearing that they will deliver PC in few months time. So, realistically, when do you expect the first set of project/towers to be handed over possession?
    Last few days I have met many Jaypee guys and brokers (BOP) and have got some answers to this questions. I will put them up later, but first I would like to know what do you guys think ?

Please vote in the attached poll.

Cheers,

p.s. I have assumed that Pavilion Court will be the first delivered project. Correct me if wrong. If it is some other project , vote as per its potential delivery date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    No doubt PC would be the first one to get delivered in WT but not before 2 years and that too if financials of Jaypee are good. Builder don't have to deliver on time as 80-90% of the payment is already gone and the group is in financial crunch. Supporters, brokers would always call this wrong but check the delivery record of the company in last decade and see how many projects were launched and delivered. Forget that and see the premium in any of its projects and you will get an idea why it is stagnant or negative.

How did you come with a logic of 2 years? Why cant it be 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 years?
    Why would jaypee even DELIVER EVER when it has got 80-90% payment...

I think it will cancel all existing bookings, and run away with the money..
    N sir financials ki baat mat karo.. Kal Gaur sahab katora leke ITO par paise maang rahe the... They are facing intense fund flow crisis and are on the verge of bankruptcy...
    So i think default is on the cards..
    Premium toh milta hi nahi JP properties mein.

Aman i bought for 1850psqft in May 2010.. Getting 2900-3000
    Orchards in August 2012 for 4800 getting 5400 now..
    Kalypso is trading now at 8500..
    Kosmos rose to 3800-4000 in 4 months from 3100.
    Krescent deals happening at 4500-4600 without a single brick laid.
    GI offers at 4200 when it was sold at 3600-3700..

I agree there were no super profits in Jaypee, but still returns upto now have been decent and not negative/stagnant..
    Thats what i have experienced..
    Please share your experiences sir.
    CommentQuote
  • It will take 2.7567 years to be exact :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    It will take 2.7567 years to be exact :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think with in 1 year fe2 kosmos and klassic towers will be delivered
    Simple logic i have is they are finishing the flats in klassic and kosmos where as thr amount of money in finishing is higher comparr to remaining money they will get on possession.
    They are making double road and boundaty wall in klassic which is not required at this time if they are planning possession in 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has vision 2020 to deliver possession of its first residential unit on noida expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    Jaypee has vision 2020 to deliver possession of its first residential unit on noida expressway

:D
    CommentQuote
  • This is funny but could come true looking at the progress with which builder is going.

But till then, jaypee will definitely launch 15 more projects. There is no other major source of revenue for the company if you look at Rs 55K debt on the books. I know lot of people would disagree with the builder's financial situation but it is not improving.
    CommentQuote
  • DJVJJJ..
    55K debt nahi hai.. 45K hai..
    Doosri baat... Thats the group debt.. Not real estate biz debt...
    CommentQuote
  • Jai Gurudev...........

Kya baat kahi hai.........

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    Jaypee has vision 2020 to deliver possession of its first residential unit on noida expressway
    CommentQuote
  • I wish JP does something extra-ordinary as DLF did in Gurgaon.....

It will help all of us who have property in NOIDA.....

But does it have the capability and will to do so ????
    CommentQuote