I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
Read more
283 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.

Lets start a poll for this bro - make sure you have options till the next century.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai..
    Waise kitne log jalte hai WT se... So happy...

On a serious note by 2017-2018, WT would be 95% livable and 100% functional..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Lets start a poll for this bro - make sure you have options till the next century.

Oh its already a poll - somehow didnt show in the app I use.

Why limit this to 2040. Surely you should have given options till the next century.

Kya dost?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Dinesh bhai..
    Waise kitne log jalte hai WT se... So happy...

On a serious note by 2017-2018, WT would be 95% livable and 100% functional..

Bro - Look I am happy to answer this logically and give explanations as to how pockets will be progressively livable and by when.

Problem is that I dont believe this thread is a right place to discuss this.

When and how WT or parts of WT becomes livable is not a question for a poll where you take consensus and the truth is what public perception is.

This question (very valid BTW) should be put up in the parent WT thread and should be responded to in a logical manner.

By giving options like 2040 its obvious that this thread is another one meant to ridicule and bash the builder.

CommentQuote
  • Ye polling kis liye .... aajkal har baat ki pooling ho rahee hai IREF par .... jisey dekho pooling kara raha hai . ... issey kya result niklegaa ...... wahan kya chookidar ki naukri karni hai ??? :D
    CommentQuote

By giving options like 2040 its obvious that this thread is another one meant to ridicule and bash the builder.

Dont bash BUILDERS, brokers get hurt !!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

Guru bhai, its slowly, but i am getting fans of yours. :D
    CommentQuote

Have you seen the movie the Guru. You remind me of that guy :D:D

CommentQuote

What about end users and investors? Do they like their builder getting bashed unnecessarily..?
    CommentQuote
    Have you seen the movie the Guru. You remind me of that guy :D:D

Hollywood Guru you mean ;-))
    Otherwise he will think he is Dhirubhai. Lol
    CommentQuote
    What about end users and investors? Do they like their builder getting bashed unnecessarily..?

Forget it, you saw his intelligence when he put Kosmos and SSH in the worst project list.

Damn easy to sit behind a computer and shoot your mouth.

Yeah - he must be like the Guru in that movie in real life :D:D

CommentQuote
    Hollywood Guru you mean ;-))
    Otherwise he will think he is Dhirubhai. Lol

Haha - yes yes

CommentQuote
  • Bhai logo .. kyon apney entertainment ka gala ghont rahe ho :D Relax & Enjoy.
    CommentQuote

END USERS - unfortunately there are no end users in wishtown. Only people who are waiting and waiting to be end users.

INVESTORS - This is a glorified expression for people who take risk and put their money for short term (with the intention of getting out before the property is ready for use). Instead of this GLORIFICATION, the more apt terminology for such people is gamblers-cum-brokers, masquerading as investors.
    CommentQuote
  • WT constuction activity will depend a lot on the number of projects which are yet to be launched . 2030 looks a realistic figure given that JP still has many projects up his sleeve.

The downside of this is that this is a long period (from 2013 to 2030) which could have its fair share of bear runs (maybe 2 or even 3 going by history) and if WT speed is impacted by these recession cycles, there could be even fuurther delays which is even more worrying.
    CommentQuote