Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Collapse
X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
2225 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

    I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

    As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

    Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
    91
    2020
    40.66%
    37
    2025
    28.57%
    26
    2030
    7.69%
    7
    2035
    2.20%
    2
    2040
    20.88%
    19
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

    Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

    As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

    Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
    Lets start a poll for this bro - make sure you have options till the next century.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

      Dinesh bhai..
      Waise kitne log jalte hai WT se... So happy...

      On a serious note by 2017-2018, WT would be 95% livable and 100% functional..

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

        Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Lets start a poll for this bro - make sure you have options till the next century.

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
        Oh its already a poll - somehow didnt show in the app I use.

        Why limit this to 2040. Surely you should have given options till the next century.

        Kya dost?

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

          Originally posted by akash.g View Post
          Dinesh bhai..
          Waise kitne log jalte hai WT se... So happy...

          On a serious note by 2017-2018, WT would be 95% livable and 100% functional..
          Bro - Look I am happy to answer this logically and give explanations as to how pockets will be progressively livable and by when.

          Problem is that I dont believe this thread is a right place to discuss this.

          When and how WT or parts of WT becomes livable is not a question for a poll where you take consensus and the truth is what public perception is.

          This question (very valid BTW) should be put up in the parent WT thread and should be responded to in a logical manner.

          By giving options like 2040 its obvious that this thread is another one meant to ridicule and bash the builder.




          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

            Ye polling kis liye .... aajkal har baat ki pooling ho rahee hai IREF par .... jisey dekho pooling kara raha hai . ... issey kya result niklegaa ...... wahan kya chookidar ki naukri karni hai ???

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

              Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

              By giving options like 2040 its obvious that this thread is another one meant to ridicule and bash the builder.

              Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

              Dont bash BUILDERS, brokers get hurt !!!

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                Dont bash BUILDERS, brokers get hurt !!!
                Guru bhai, its slowly, but i am getting fans of yours.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                  Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                  Dont bash BUILDERS, brokers get hurt !!!
                  Have you seen the movie the Guru. You remind me of that guy

                  Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                    Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                    Dont bash BUILDERS, brokers get hurt !!!
                    What about end users and investors? Do they like their builder getting bashed unnecessarily..?

                    Comment

                    Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X