X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

I think it will be beyond 2025 if there are no govt delays.
    MM

Comment

• Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Thanks Akash,

These pics are a tight slap on the face of other builder brokers who are playing dirty internet games to defame jaypee for no reason.
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        I think it will be beyond 2025 if there are no govt delays.
        manish are you talking about grand venezia or jaypee wishtown?

Comment

Yes its around 8 months back

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Akash I may be wrong but I think this was 7-8 months back.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

more salt...sorry if its burning too much

Dont cry now... babies ...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
              With respect to point 1 -:

What if Jaypee goes Bankrupt because of liquidity issues arising out of these payments and the construction costs?

Just calculate how much late construction penalty per month they would have to pay.

The scenario you are presenting is a clear cut arbitrage opportunity and you would know as a seasoned investor that free lunches don't exist.

Jaypee is not Govt. of India that it can print money to pay its debts.

More the delay in projects; higher the probability of Jaypee realty to go bankrupt.So it is in best interest of jaypee and the customers that they speed up the construction.

Jaypee will not sell family silver for a particular segment of the business.
              Vijaya Mallaya and Kingfisher is the classic example.

We have already discussed previously that jp assets are greater than debts despite it being 50000 crores or so. No chance of belly up till 2016 at least.

Diversified businesses like jp can withstand problems better than standalone real estate firm likr dlf.

Small time builders like paras assotech ats etc are more likely to go belly up and also default on the compensation. Companies like tdi bptp dlf unitech supertech amrapali etc are well known cheaters who renege on commitments openly and dare you to defy their dictat.Previous customers of these from ghaziabad ggn faridabad and noida will tell you how buyers get screwed. Jp so far has been inefficient and bureaucratic but not openly cheating. Previous companies I named dont even meet their buyers nowadays. You get a lawyer stonewall. Others have expert rudeness to throw at customers.

Everyone knows this instinctively and that is why jp is trusted by non internet savvy people a lot more and why they sold a lot and continue to sell.

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
              Thanks Akash,

These pics are a tight slap on the face of other builder brokers who are playing dirty internet games to defame jaypee for no reason.
              A simple question for all. Just name the project started in 2009 which has been delivered in noida or ggn.

Dont say 3c because phase 1 with less floors was starting construction in q1 2009. And 3c is the best builder of the lot. What even he sold in q4 of 2009 is still not constructed

Jp because of whatever reasons remains a value buy at current low prices. At current inflated noida prices they are a steal. If you like buying cheap and are ready for a long haul and not wanting a quick flip exit and dont need to stay in the flat till retirement then jp is for you.

I was the first to spot the kosmos opportunity in 2012. Jp continues to be the best for short and long term investors in noida. It is also for long term but subject to peculiar situations which mostly will be met by govt. Servants type of people who are on regular salary and dont need to stay immediately and dont want to rent out
              Last edited December 26 2012, 08:37 PM.
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Kosmos construction started in 2010 afaik. So construction speed has been good.
                I got my PAL for Jaypee Aman in May end 2010.
                Construction started later.
                Structure is almost complete.

So delay has been there, but once they start constructing, there is no looking back.

Kristal court, boomerang and Kasablanca are in the Lurking phase right now. 4 years possession is not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  We have already discussed previously that jp assets are greater than debts despite it being 50000 crores or so. No chance of belly up till 2016 at least.

Diversified businesses like jp can withstand problems better than standalone real estate firm likr dlf.

Small time builders like paras assotech ats etc are more likely to go belly up and also default on the compensation. Companies like tdi bptp dlf unitech supertech amrapali etc are well known cheaters who renege on commitments openly and dare you to defy their dictat.Previous customers of these from ghaziabad ggn faridabad and noida will tell you how buyers get screwed. Jp so far has been inefficient and bureaucratic but not openly cheating. Previous companies I named dont even meet their buyers nowadays. You get a lawyer stonewall. Others have expert rudeness to throw at customers.

Everyone knows this instinctively and that is why jp is trusted by non internet savvy people a lot more and why they sold a lot and continue to sell.

A simple question for all. Just name the project started in 2009 which has been delivered in noida or ggn.

Dont say 3c because phase 1 with less floors was starting construction in q1 2009. And 3c is the best builder of the lot. What even he sold in q4 of 2009 is still not constructed
                  well said bro , i am not saying this because i invested in jaypee.
                  I know jaypee has not given return best of the lots but it will surpass them in coming months.

Jaypee needs to do lot of stuff other than towers which is not ready till now and finishing in q3 13 , like electric sub station and STPs etc so they delayed some project inspite they would have finished by now . but now these things are closing so you can see the speed in projects other wise they will never build klassic or kosmos to this stage. it will be one of few best place to live in noida in next 3-4 years . which some people can only wish by then .

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    Still man after seeing these pictures, how can anyone bash jaypee!!!
                    Hamare desh ka durbhagya hai ki koi kisi ki khushi dekhkar khush nahi hota.
                    Why dont these end users who are on Yahoo group come here on IREF and share there grievances.
                    Ho sakta hai they are fake IDs created by ATS and 3C to malign jaypee..
                    You mean fake IDs will operate in a closed group, with a membership of a few dozen, and not on IREF with a membership of thousands?

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    We all know that prices of ATS Village have come down drastically because of wishtown as people are selling it and buying Kalypso/Orchards etc for better specifications and standard of living.
                    Come 2014 and it wont be a surprise to see ATS OH and Village selling for 6000 once imperial and Kalypso start giving possession.
                    P.S. - Actual resale price of ATS OH is still 6K btw.
                    Hmm. ATS Village at 6k. My mouth is already watering! Too bad it doesn't know this is fiction

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                      Please write here why people should not invest in jaypee?

Why do you think that jaypee wishtown is not a beautiful township?
                      Where else do you think they should invest? What developers you think are the best and you would advice people to invest in?

Write facts
                      I came close to buying an appt in wishtown twice(2010 and 2012) but decided against it :

> In 2010
                      I wanted to buy in Jaypee because few of my friends and relatives had bought there. I was getting Kosmos, Klassic, KB at around 3200 BSP but decided to buy a unit in LP at 2900 BSP becuase was not aware about Jaypee GN and was under impression that Jaypee has not delivered anything and will delay a lot.

> In 2012
                      Sold the LP unit at 30% higher BSP than the resale value of Kosmos, Klassic, KB. This time I wanted to buy a golf facing unit in Jaypee.
                      Friends who hold units in Klassic are extremely unhappy and frustated with the progress and they said these units are very illiquid.
                      Still, I wanted to buy in Jaypee because I was super-impressed with Jaypee-GN and WT's golf course.

Orchards and PC were the only options in my budget but I decided against buying there after looking at the quility of PC. Everyone who visits PC has same opinion. This makes me wonder about the quality of Orchards and other non-golf properties. Kalypso/Imperial on the other hand looked too good. Nothing beats that.

To summarize why I stayed away from Jaypee, others may have different opinion :

1) Not sure about liquidity.
                      2) It seems rates of Jaypee properties do not move much for first two years(maybe becuase of lack of construction activity or launch price is more than market price).
                      3) Lack of transparency. Nobody knows anything about club/other facitlies of PC.
                      4) Not sure about quality.
                      5) Speed of construction.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X