X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Add to it Amarpali Platinum. Gaur in Sec-119.They were launched same time as Wishtown projects . Gaur in 2008 maybe.

Also, I think 3C started pre launch in July 2009(end of Q2, 2009,not in Q1, 2009) and that too pre-launch.

So you mean to say Gaur or Amarpali or 3C have far too less floors than Jaypee Pavillion Court. Are you sure?

Are you sure Pavillion Court got launched in 2009? Are you sure or do I need to post some facts which will prove you incorrect here also?

You don't know about JP projects and you seem to be advocating them . Pretty strange.

BTW I am contradicting "Venkytalks" here.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Just to answer (not from a JP critic point of view): Prateek Fedora.

I think Supertech 32 pavillion, Mahagun Maple as well fit the criteria.

Comment

• Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Originally posted by Aashish123 View Post
      Add to it Amarpali Platinum. Gaur in Sec-119.They were launched same time as Wishtown projects . Gaur in 2008 maybe.

Also, I think 3C started pre launch in July 2009(end of Q2, 2009,not in Q1, 2009) and that too pre-launch.

So you mean to say Gaur or Amarpali or 3C have far too less floors than Jaypee Pavillion Court. Are you sure?

Are you sure Pavillion Court got launched in 2009? Are you sure or do I need to post some facts which will prove you incorrect here also?

You don't know about JP projects and you seem to be advocating them . Pretty strange.

BTW I am contradicting "Venkytalks" here.
      Your attention to detail is lacking. Nobody was discussing pavillion court here. So why have you written all this.

Very very strange. If you dont know the topic of discussion dont post irrelevance.

Go back to previous posts and fish out the actual topic. I wont do it for you.

Btw. Again not sure of my memory. But saphire was as in q1 or q2 of 2009 and sold out by q3 2009. I couldnt get inventory in aug 2009. Platinum I am not remembering its launch.

Phase 1 of lotus blvd started construction along with launch with promise of delivery in 2 years not 3 years. They dug and sold together. When I went and saw it in aug or sept 2009 dont remember exactly when now. It was already sold out and foundation was being laid. Inventory only available in phase 2.

They must have launched in phase 1 in q1 or q2 2009. Not sure of exact date. Your date of july 2009 not  impossible thuough since I was into ggn market till june 2009 and wasnt looking at noida at all. And after july 3c was on fire which i well remember. Unfortunately I did not book because I didnt like the model flat and didnt have money for accelerated payments.

Gaur was a 2008 launch that I remember well. It got caught up in the 2008 crash. Same with maple.

Projects launched in 2009 include gardenia glory. Homes 121. Pan oasis was an earlier launch but sold mainly in 2009. Mahagun towers were already standing. Unihomes was similar 2008 to 9 launch. Rest I have forgotten.
      Last edited December 26 2012, 08:45 PM.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
        I am glad that people with this lottery approach are not a part of wishtown.

We do better without this negative approach to life ( minds).

wishtown is nice not just because its beautiful, also because people with right frame of mind are going to be living in it. people who are not running behind short term lottery gains and actually artificialy inflating the market better not come here.

These kind of people artificialy inflate the prices of properties and are a big obstacle in the development of our country.

once again, thanks for not choosing wishtown as your home.
        stay away..
        Abhinav
        I replied to your post asking for reasons why people choose not to invest in Jaypee?
        I gave mine and with facts and also praised Jaypee in the same post.
        I am glad that I did not chose Jaypee in 2010 and still plan to buy a nice golf facing unit in Jaypee. Who are you to ask me to stay away?
        And what is this artificial inflation comment?

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
          I bought pavilion exactly 10 months ago for 5200, today it is at 6800 to 7000, how much gain is that?
          orchards was 4900 a year ago, today it is around 6000.

There was an initial delay , agreed, but now it is better.

There could still be some slow progress in one or two projects, but mostof the projects are moving pretty fast after the initial delay.
          That happened because jaypee was concentrating on formula one and yamuna expressway.(not sure)
          Artificial inflation??????

Comment

Thanks to Abhinav and Rajesh for posting Pics. Now, i am clear what i am to do.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
              Thanks to Abhinav and Rajesh for posting Pics. Now, i am clear what i am to do.
              Boss kahan invest karne ka plan hai? Hamein bhi gyan de do

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                Boss kahan invest karne ka plan hai? Hamein bhi gyan de do
                offcourse you win. ab itnaa bhi mat poochoo ... i under estimated JP ... will try to visit all sites when i find time .. and will be JPist soon.

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g
                  4 gadhe 2040 possession wale bhi hain... Haha.
                  yes, we do need donkeys in this world, without them how will we stand out?

Fools are needed so that the smarts can stand out.
                  "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

enemies of our country(growth and big developments) do not like jaypee wishtown.

I also heard that a lot of cyber crime is increasing from pakistan.

Dear pakistani brothers,
                    We do not need you in this forum, if you are jealous of nice developments like forumula one track, world class expressway and big developments like wishtown, I understand.

But do not create confusion and spoil these forums.

Please spare our forums , we do
                    not have any interest in your country.

Comment

Tomorrow , at the same time I will disclose the biggest reason of SMOG in delhi.

Even if it sounds irelevant for you here, I will prove the relevance and make you understand how SMOG in delhi is connected to real estate.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X