Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Collapse
X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Have you seen the movie the Guru. You remind me of that guy

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Hollywood Guru you mean ;-))
    Otherwise he will think he is Dhirubhai. Lol

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

      Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      What about end users and investors? Do they like their builder getting bashed unnecessarily..?
      Forget it, you saw his intelligence when he put Kosmos and SSH in the worst project list.

      Damn easy to sit behind a computer and shoot your mouth.

      Yeah - he must be like the Guru in that movie in real life

      Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

        Originally posted by akash.g View Post
        Hollywood Guru you mean ;-))
        Otherwise he will think he is Dhirubhai. Lol
        Haha - yes yes

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

          Bhai logo .. kyon apney entertainment ka gala ghont rahe ho Relax & Enjoy.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

            Originally posted by akash.g View Post
            What about end users and investors? Do they like their builder getting bashed unnecessarily..?

            END USERS - unfortunately there are no end users in wishtown. Only people who are waiting and waiting to be end users.

            INVESTORS - This is a glorified expression for people who take risk and put their money for short term (with the intention of getting out before the property is ready for use). Instead of this GLORIFICATION, the more apt terminology for such people is gamblers-cum-brokers, masquerading as investors.
            Last edited December 22 2012, 12:52 PM.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

              WT constuction activity will depend a lot on the number of projects which are yet to be launched . 2030 looks a realistic figure given that JP still has many projects up his sleeve.

              The downside of this is that this is a long period (from 2013 to 2030) which could have its fair share of bear runs (maybe 2 or even 3 going by history) and if WT speed is impacted by these recession cycles, there could be even fuurther delays which is even more worrying.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                Originally posted by realguru View Post
                WT constuction activity will depend a lot on the number of projects which are yet to be launched . 2030 looks a realistic figure given that JP still has many projects up his sleeve.

                The downside of this is that this is a long period (from 2013 to 2030) which could have its fair share of bear runs (maybe 2 or even 3 going by history) and if WT speed is impacted by these recession cycles, there could be even fuurther delays which is even more worrying.


                Can you just give an indication of the area which is launched vs area which is not launched - viz you think 500 Acres is launched and another 650 to go. Or any other FACT based indication, for you to just say 17 more years - and probably going to 20-25 per your theory

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                  It comes from the fact that JP GNoida is still seeing construction (been like 10 years) and Wishtown land is 2.5X times .

                  High FAR does'nt help matters as it means more area can be constructed
                  on the same land bank.

                  Just look at Kosmos , the other day I just checked JP web site and there are still 5-7 towers at what GFRS . I don't see Kosmos (one of the early birds of WT) to be fully ready before 2016 and it has been 4 years since it got launched.

                  Also builders are being put to sword by NA which is a very big dampener. The bigger the project, more the hurdles these builders are facing in terms of approvals.

                  Given JP's trackrecord and other -ve factors, I don't see my guesses going wrong unless something dramatic happens .

                  And given the enormity of the project I don't think anybody can safely conclude till when
                  the construction of WT will go on. Nobody knew 10 years back that JP GN wiould be seeing construction and launches even still.

                  But one thing we can safely say that it will go on till 2030.


                  Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

                  Can you just give an indication of the area which is launched vs area which is not launched - viz you think 500 Acres is launched and another 650 to go. Or any other FACT based indication, for you to just say 17 more years - and probably going to 20-25 per your theory
                  Last edited December 22 2012, 01:17 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                    The guru, Luvguru, Realguru... My god.. All gurus are against Jaypee.. Ab kya hoga?

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

                      Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                      The guru, Luvguru, Realguru... My god.. All gurus are against Jaypee.. Ab kya hoga?

                      replace "Jaypee" with "agonisingly delayed projects for end users"

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X