X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Originally posted by realguru View Post
    It comes from the fact that JP GNoida is still seeing construction (been like 10 years) and Wishtown land is 2.5X times .

High FAR does'nt help matters as it means more area can be constructed
    on the same land bank.

Just look at Kosmos , the other day I just checked JP web site and there are still 5-7 towers at what GFRS . I don't see Kosmos (one of the early birds of WT) to be fully ready before 2016 and it has been 4 years since it got launched.

Also builders are being put to sword by NA which is a very big dampener. The bigger the project, more the hurdles these builders are facing in terms of approvals.

Given JP's trackrecord and other -ve factors, I don't see my guesses going wrong unless something dramatic happens .

And given the enormity of the project I don't think anybody can safely conclude till when
    the construction of WT will go on. Nobody knew 10 years back that JP GN wiould be seeing construction and launches even still.

But one thing we can safely say that it will go on till 2030.

Bro - how can you safely conclude is my question - you havent put in the dates the projects were launched, what has been the current completion achieved in 4+ years since WT was launched. You are comparing an earlier project (where launches were few and far between) and saying what happened there - should happen here - even then you've just taken the size and put a multiplication factor - if that took 10 - this should take 25 - great?

If you take 5 minutes to brush - will your family take 25 minutes?

Is that scientific - dont you think if the project is bigger there will be more contractors on the ground, more workers? Dont you think there will be more parallelization

Lets talk about Kosmos, as you have quoted your findings incorrectly - it was launched in July 2009 and bookings really picked up steam in early 2010.

It is the largest project in all of the Noida region.

You are quick to point out that 5-6 projects are UBS etc currently but conveniently forgotten that 60-70 towers have come close to being structure complete with finishing in progress.

Lets talk facts - do you disagree that in 3 years time - Jaypee has completed 85% of structure of the biggest project in Noida?

----

Further - you must understand it is a township not a small project. Greater Noida where you say construction is going on has been PERFECTLY livable since the last 5 years. Other pockets have been well cordoned off. Go and visit the place if you dont believe me.

Anyone can safely conclude anything with some gut feels - but lets stick with facts:

There is 1150 Acres roughly in WT. In 4+ years Jaypee has launched and sold (or in process of selling) - 1100 Acres as of date.

Only 50 Acres of land remains to be launched OR roughly 4.25% of the TOTAL area. So please DONT say LOT of launches are left as there simply isnt any land left. (see the images below)

Of the 50 Acres only 25 or so Acres is left for residential - in GC strip near pebble court and the strip in front of Jaypee Public School - THATS IT

Of the other 25 Acres - a few Acres has been launched in the form of Jaypee Chambers. Other parts like Business Hotel and other aspects will take time, but they are in a corner which will not affect 99% of the residents

-----

If you really want to find the time then the best way to do it is to list down all the launched projects (96%)/unluanched (4%) and see how much time will they CONSERVATIVELY take

Please correct me or say I have been optimistic with even ONE project

1. Kalypso - END 2014
    2. Imperial - END 2014
    3. PC - LATE 2014
    4. PH - END 2014
    5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
    7. Kalisto - MID 2014
    8. Boomerang Club - END 2014
    9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016
    10. Kristal - END 2017
    11. Kasablanca - END 2017
    12. Augusta - MID 2014
    13. Knight Court - END 2015
    14. Kube - END 2016
    15. Orchards - END 2016
    16. Hospital - END 2013
    17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
    18. KB - END 2015
    19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014
    20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
    21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014
    22. Garden Isles - MID 2016
    23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014
    24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015
    25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015
    26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014
    27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015
    28. Krescent Court - MID 2016
    29. Kasa Isles - END 2015
    30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020
    31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020
    32. Jaypee Public School - Operational
    33. Jaypee IIT - Operational

If you see my very conservative estimates - ALL launched apartments are done by END 2017.

Plots will be lagards and unless people want to pay hefty fines/face cancellations should get done by END 2017 as well.

Please ANYONE wants to correct my findings is most welcome - but do it based on logic and facts - not just to post poor, gut-based information or smart one liners

Livibility/Inhabitation will start late 2013 and 2014 should see a major inflow - construction is being done in a left to right pattern - once Kalypso, Imperial is ready then Imperial, Kalypso, Augusta etc people can easily shift.

The construction around is LESS than even a few favourite FULLY COMPLETE projects are seeing. Even our favourite ATS Village is seeing construction MUCH closer NOW than these projects
    Attached Files
    Last edited December 22 2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Bro - how can you safely conclude is my question - you havent put in the dates the projects were launched, what has been the current completion achieved in 4+ years since WT was launched. You are comparing an earlier project (where launches were few and far between) and saying what happened there - should happen here - even then you've just taken the size and put a multiplication factor - if that took 10 - this should take 25 - great?

If you take 5 minutes to brush - will your family take 25 minutes?

Is that scientific - dont you think if the project is bigger there will be more contractors on the ground, more workers? Dont you think there will be more parallelization

Lets talk about Kosmos, as you have quoted your findings incorrectly - it was launched in July 2009 and bookings really picked up steam in early 2010.

It is the largest project in all of the Noida region.

You are quick to point out that 5-6 projects are UBS etc currently but conveniently forgotten that 60-70 towers have come close to being structure complete with finishing in progress.

Lets talk facts - do you disagree that in 3 years time - Jaypee has completed 85% of structure of the biggest project in Noida?

----

Further - you must understand it is a township not a small project. Greater Noida where you say construction is going on has been PERFECTLY livable since the last 5 years. Other pockets have been well cordoned off. Go and visit the place if you dont believe me.

Anyone can safely conclude anything with some gut feels - but lets stick with facts:

There is 1150 Acres roughly in WT. In 4+ years Jaypee has launched and sold (or in process of selling) - 1100 Acres as of date.

Only 50 Acres of land remains to be launched OR roughly 4.25% of the TOTAL area. So please DONT say LOT of launches are left as there simply isnt any land left. (see the images below)

Of the 50 Acres only 25 or so Acres is left for residential - in GC strip near pebble court and the strip in front of Jaypee Public School - THATS IT

Of the other 25 Acres - a few Acres has been launched in the form of Jaypee Chambers. Other parts like Business Hotel and other aspects will take time, but they are in a corner which will not affect 99% of the residents

-----

If you really want to find the time then the best way to do it is to list down all the launched projects (96%)/unluanched (4%) and see how much time will they CONSERVATIVELY take

1. Kalypso - END 2014
      2. Imperial - END 2014
      3. PC - LATE 2014
      4. PH - END 2014
      5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
      7. Kalisto - MID 2014
      9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016
      10. Kristal - END 2017
      11. Kasablanca - END 2017
      12. Augusta - MID 2014
      13. Knight Court - END 2015
      14. Kube - END 2016
      15. Orchards - END 2016
      16. Hospital - END 2013
      17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
      18. KB - END 2015
      19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014
      20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
      22. Garden Isles - MID 2016
      24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015
      25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015
      27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015
      28. Krescent Court - MID 2016
      29. Kasa Isles - END 2015
      30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020
      31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020
      Jaypee Public School - Operational
      Jaypee IIT - Operational

If you see my very conservative estimates - ALL launched apartments are done by END 2017.

Plots will be lagards and unless people want to pay hefty fines/face cancellations should get done by END 2017 as well.

Please ANYONE wants to correct my findings is most welcome - but do it based on logic and facts - not just to post poor, gut-based information or smart one liners

Livibility/Inhabitation will start late 2013 and 2014 should see a major inflow - construction is being done in a left to right pattern - once Kalypso, Imperial is ready then Imperial, Kalypso, Augusta etc people can easily shift.

The construction around is LESS than even a few favourite FULLY COMPLETE projects are seeing. Even our favourite ATS Greens is seeing construction MUCH closer NOW than these projects[/PHP]
      why such an effort to defend jaypee, what is the connection?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
        why such an effort to defend jaypee, what is the connection?

Why such an effort to malign Jaypee - what is your connection?

Comment

Why such an effort to malign Jaypee - what is your connection?
          the voice of consumer putting hard earned money at stake

Comment

How long construction will go on in Noida? any comments?
            Thanks

Comment

Guys, such going-back-and-forth with each other is not helping anybody. Let Jaypee, its advocates and haters be. Its such a waste of time to open such threads. A better idea would be to communicate actual facts/knowledge rather than pointing fingers at each other. Keeping discussion meaningful helps everybody. Putting people down helps absolutely no one.

Comment

I have just compiled the list of projects that you felt would be completed till 2014. I am sorry to say that I laughed off my chair while I counted the total number of apartments which you feel would be delivered in one go and surprisingly you feel that its possible to get all the formalities done in one go for such a huge number.

If JP's plans are aligned with what you posted, then I am sorry, they did not think too well from end user's point of view. I am surprised that JP is leaving too far till the end and JP delaying PC (probably till 2014) signifies that JP is far more interested in sucking up the payments, but is not one bit interested in speeding up the process for possession. 2014 end for PC means PC completion took 6.5 years from launch date . I am sorry this speed does not augur well for the rest of the projects as PC in its own is not that huge a project .

Lets come to PC . Do you think whole of it will be delivered by 2014 end ? There is one tower I guess where first floor roof slab is not built even . Are you including that as well in your 2014 end estimate. Even If JP decides to leave out that tower , do you think JP is going to get the approvals from NA that it could start handing over the possession within subprojects in phases. It won't be easy I tell you that and JP has so far not reached that stage where it starts facing music from NA regarding approvals and all .

Also, lets take an example of another of your estimates GI. I will post some facts regarding that as well. I think thats a big project and it got launched in 2011 mid. It has 2000+ apartments (more than PC I guess). Your estimate says it would be ready by 2016 mid. Just for facts sake, PC won't be full ready till 2014 end (yeah I include 1 tower will still lag unless JP has some path-breaking construction technique up its sleeve).

JP could'nt make PC fully ready in what 6.5 years (2008mid-2014 end) and you are saying that GI would be ready in 5 yeras. So, you mean to say JP would speed up construction by 30% or even more than what he did in PC for it to be delivered by 2016 mid. Do you see any evidence now on GI site to endorse your thinking on this ? GI is a very tall structure , so in my opinion if I assume JP constructs GI in the same mode as PC , it would be taking an even more time than 6.5 years. BTW JP does not bother to update GI users about Construction updates I guess on its site as well.

Anyway, just a quick question . Do you think whole of Kalypso will be ready by 2014 end. I see 30% towers still till 10th floor. Are these low rise ones? Do you think their finishing will be completed in 1-1.2 years ? I think thats way too optimistic.

I have tried posting some facts which you were craving for but unfortunately JP's intent/approach on PC should make investors/end-users of other projects very edgy.

[QUOTE=dineshsays;667065]

1. Kalypso - END 2014
                2. Imperial - END 2014
                3. PC - LATE 2014
                4. PH - END 2014
                7. Kalisto - MID 2014
                12. Augusta - MID 2014
                16. Hospital - END 2013
                Last edited December 22 2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

BTW I thought that the thread was all about the construction activity in Wishtown not livability. So, maybe you need to go thru the title again.

Also, making the project livable, segregation, will be a major major challenge for JP considering its a huge huge township. Even more challenging will be to segregate the areas within subproject as well. Like PC would be having one or two towers that would be lagging too far behind even when rest of the towers would become ready.. How would JP take care of that ?

I think JP has his hands full with all these challenges and I doubt they are prepared for all this. As of now, management is keen to suck as many payments as possible .

[QUOTE=dineshsays;667065]

Comment

[QUOTE=realguru;667159]I have just compiled the list of projects that you fell would be completed till 2014. I am sorry to say that I laughed off my chair while I counted the total number of apartments which you feel would be delivered in one go and surprisingly you feel that its possible to get all the formalities done in one go such a huge number.

If JP's plans are aligned with what you posted, then I am sorry, they did not think too well from end user's point of view. I am surprised that JP is leaving too far till the end and JP delaying PC (probably till 2014) signifies that JP is far more interested in sucking up the payments, but is not one bit interested in speeding up the process for possession. 2014 end for PC means PC completion took 6.5 years from launch date . I am sorry this speed does not augur well for the rest of the projects as PC is not that huge a project .

Anyway, just a quick question . Do you think whole of Kalypso will be ready by 2014 end. I see 30% towers still till 10th floor. Are these low rise ones? Do you think their finishing will be completed in 1-1.2 years ? I think thats way too optimistic.

Apart from PC/Imperial/Kalypso, it would be too early to predict about other projects as most of the projects have not reached till structure complete stage.

Finishing takes a lot of time bearing in mind these are very very tall structures which are being built .

1. Kalypso - END 2014
                    2. Imperial - END 2014
                    3. PC - LATE 2014
                    4. PH - END 2014
                    7. Kalisto - MID 2014
                    12. Augusta - MID 2014
                    16. Hospital - END 2013

Sorry to make you fall of your chair. Rather than being generalist and counting the NUMBER of projects coming for delivery and again FEELING something, please suggest WHICH project of ALL listed above is unachievable?

Is it Kalypso. Well, lets talk about Kalypso. There are 15 towers in Kalypso (Jaypee for the last 1 year has done 1 floor a month, and the last 6 months close to 1.5 floors a month, lets still pessimistically take 1 floor a month):

T1, T2 - Structure complete, finishing in progress
                    T3, T4 - 22 Floor of 25 complete. 3 more floors - Structure complete by March
                    T5 - 21 Floor of 25 complete. 4 more floors - Structure complete by April
                    T6, T7 - 15 Floor of 25 complete. 10 more floors - Structure complete by October
                    T8 - 14 Floor of 25 complete. 11 more floors - Structure complete by November
                    T9, T10 - 10 Floor of 15 complete. 5 more floors - Structure complete by May
                    T11, T12 - 12 of 22 complete. 10 more floors - Structure complete by October
                    T14 - 21 of 22 complete. 1 more floor - Structure complete by January
                    T15, T16 - Structure complete, finishing in progress

So lets take T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T9, T10, T14, T15, T16 - thats 10 Towers SAFE

Lets talk about T6, T7, T8, T11, T12 - the last date for structure complete for each tower is Max - November (Jaypee has promised much earlier but anyhow). You safely add a year for finishing and you are looking before END 2014. The reason why a year is safe is because a lot of finishing in all of these towers is already underway and is happening in parallel - you can go and visit yourself.

Lets talk about PC - PC was NOT the first project of WT BTW and we all know construction languished till 2010 and only after that it picked up steam. All of PC SHOULD be delivered in 2013 except one tower (5) which is languishing. Thats why I said PC at end 2014.

In PC - finishing started in April 2012 and before Jaypee took the pedal off the gas was ready by November - it still is virtually a month away from completing PC 1, 2, 3, 4 (is locked and ready), 14 and 18.

It might be difficult to predict other projects sure, and thats why I have put in very comfortable times (like 5-6 years for recent launches) - but do your worst - add another year to each or even 2 - tell me how does it take you to 2030 which you are dead sure of?

Comment

[QUOTE=realguru;667204]BTW I thought that the thread was all about the construction activity in Wishtown not livability. So, maybe you need to go thru the title again.

Also, making the project livable, segregation, will be a major major challenge for JP considering its a huge huge township. Even more challenging will be to segregate the areas within subproject as well. Like PC would be having one or two towers that would be lagging too far behind even when rest of the towers would become ready.. How would JP take care of that ?

I think JP has his hands full with all these challenges and I doubt they are prepared for all this. As of now, management is keen to suck as many payments as possible .

Look bro - the point I made is relavent because people need a wholistic picture, liveability cannot be differentiated or delineated to construction completion, it SHOULD matter. If a construction in WT is happening 4 KMs away - will it really matter to you.

Noida as a city is still not complete even after launch in 1979 - so, havent people been living here since early 80s?

Regarding segregation of projects in Jaypee - do me a favour and visit Greater Noida - look how well each project is segregated and if any other project is really suffering?

On the other hand look at some of the other smaller projects in expressway next to each other - they will have a worst time as even when they are complete, projects around will not be ready as spatially they are closer to each other than many projects in WT

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X