X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Did anyone miss the advertisement of PROPTIGER on one of the picture pasted here by dineshsays?

Comment

Jaypee's past performance in GN is irrelevant when considering how the new projects are going to shape up. During the development of GN township, Jaypee had very few projects and less financial strain on its plate but now they have bitten off more than they can chew, so cutting corners, delaying possession wherever they could is going to happen. Most of the projects would be left undelivered pretty close to the possession as unfinished towers still gives somewhat of a sense of security in the buyer's mind and that psychology is used by builders to attract more suckers for new projects. Forget about the penalty as no one is getting that out of Jaypee.

For new or recent projects launched, buyers/investors should keep 10 years delivery time as a rule of thumb. Look at the re-sale price (low premium) and that would give an idea about the delivery.

[QUOTE=realguru;667159]I have just compiled the list of projects that you felt would be completed till 2014. I am sorry to say that I laughed off my chair while I counted the total number of apartments which you feel would be delivered in one go and surprisingly you feel that its possible to get all the formalities done in one go for such a huge number.

If JP's plans are aligned with what you posted, then I am sorry, they did not think too well from end user's point of view. I am surprised that JP is leaving too far till the end and JP delaying PC (probably till 2014) signifies that JP is far more interested in sucking up the payments, but is not one bit interested in speeding up the process for possession. 2014 end for PC means PC completion took 6.5 years from launch date . I am sorry this speed does not augur well for the rest of the projects as PC in its own is not that huge a project .

Lets come to PC . Do you think whole of it will be delivered by 2014 end ? There is one tower I guess where first floor roof slab is not built even . Are you including that as well in your 2014 end estimate. Even If JP decides to leave out that tower , do you think JP is going to get the approvals from NA that it could start handing over the possession within subprojects in phases. It won't be easy I tell you that and JP has so far not reached that stage where it starts facing music from NA regarding approvals and all .

Also, lets take an example of another of your estimates GI. I will post some facts regarding that as well. I think thats a big project and it got launched in 2011 mid. It has 2000+ apartments (more than PC I guess). Your estimate says it would be ready by 2016 mid. Just for facts sake, PC won't be full ready till 2014 end (yeah I include 1 tower will still lag unless JP has some path-breaking construction technique up its sleeve).

JP could'nt make PC fully ready in what 6.5 years (2008mid-2014 end) and you are saying that GI would be ready in 5 yeras. So, you mean to say JP would speed up construction by 30% or even more than what he did in PC for it to be delivered by 2016 mid. Do you see any evidence now on GI site to endorse your thinking on this ? GI is a very tall structure , so in my opinion if I assume JP constructs GI in the same mode as PC , it would be taking an even more time than 6.5 years. BTW JP does not bother to update GI users about Construction updates I guess on its site as well.

Anyway, just a quick question . Do you think whole of Kalypso will be ready by 2014 end. I see 30% towers still till 10th floor. Are these low rise ones? Do you think their finishing will be completed in 1-1.2 years ? I think thats way too optimistic.

I have tried posting some facts which you were craving for but unfortunately JP's intent/approach on PC should make investors/end-users of other projects very edgy.

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Please correct me or say I have been optimistic with even ONE project

1. Kalypso - END 2014
      2. Imperial - END 2014
      3. PC - LATE 2014
      4. PH - END 2014
      7. Kalisto - MID 2014
      8. Boomerang Club - END 2014
      12. Augusta - MID 2014
      16. Hospital - END 2013
      21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014
      23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014
      26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014

Comment

This is precisely my point. Any sane guy will put up two simple questions to JP management and both these questions complement one another very well :

- Why did you take your foot off the pedal for PC and PH and even some Klassic towers which are already delayed by more than 1-1.5 years?

- Why didn't you take your foor off the pedal for new launches as new projects are getting launched left, right and center and most of them have not reached GFRS even after 1.5 years of launch date.

The reason is simple . JP has extracted all the money for most of PC and PH. To extract the Rest of the 5-10% , JP needs to arrange a lot of things-infrastructure, water, electricty and most importantly start getting the CC from NA which we have already witnessed is a big enough challenge. So, JP is shying away from all these commitments.

So, now , question is how can JP make money from WT landbank. And the answer is simple - Keep on launching the new projects and lure them and consume 40% of money in quick time .

And its not that end-users are not aware of these tactics . Percentage of end-users in JP is decreasing day by day. Unsold inventory is mounting up.

Otherwise, why would JP bring up 50-50 plan for non-golf facing PC apartments . Again the answer is simple. These projects are closest to possession and JP still has a reasonable inventory up its sleeve which it wants to get rid of desperately.

Its not that new launches are getting sold off immediately. We are going to see that after 3-4 years when these projects will be at the stage where PC is now , a huge number of subvention and all sorts of options pushed by JP guys.

JP GN and WT should never be talked in the same breath . Its like comparing chalk and cheese. Its easy for JP to segregate constructed apartments in JP GN because:

- JP GN is far too less dense than WT.
        - JP WT is way too bigger project than JP GN. Just compare the number of apartments in the two projects.

And moreover, were people aware of JP's plans to prolong JP GN (till I don't know maybe 2015-16) 10 years back. And we don't know what JP plans next even in GN project leave aside WT.

Similarly, how can people be so sure that JP won't suddenly come out with 2 new towers in say GI after 2 years and who can question JP ?

Tomorrow with increased FAR, JP can increase the number of towers in new launches and ongoing projects. These are not distinct possibilities; infact these are realistic caveats which are hampering JP's bid to quickly sell off ongoing launches.

If I were a JP consumer in PC and I see GI, KH, KB, KI or any other project get launched in front of my eyes, I would ask 3 simple questions to Mr. Gaur-

- Why don't you intend to complete PC which is already running late and buyers have already paid you almost all the money. What did you do with my money ?
        - Why did you launch GI, KI, KB, KH or Kube , when you don't plan to do a lot of work there ?
        - Why don't you give me realistic dates of possession. PC end users have already suffered as you were'nt off to a quick start in PC. Why are you repeating the same mistake in new launches .

And right now this is what people are saying to JP management

"We know the fate of JP's projects . We doubt JP's intent . We know what has happened with PC. We know what is going to happen with GI ,KI, KB, KH or Kube. We know your tactics . We know you will provide us with subvention schemes later on in these projects . We won't buy in these new launch and are willing to wait"

[QUOTE=dineshsays;667221]
        Originally posted by realguru View Post

In PC - finishing started in April 2012 and before Jaypee took the pedal off the gas was ready by November - it still is virtually a month away from completing PC 1, 2, 3, 4 (is locked and ready), 14 and 18.

It might be difficult to predict other projects sure, and thats why I have put in very comfortable times (like 5-6 years for recent launches) - but do your worst - add another year to each or even 2 - tell me how does it take you to 2030 which you are dead sure of?
        Last edited December 22 2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=realguru;667419]This is precisely my point. Any sane guy will put up two simple questions to JP management and both these questions complement one another very well :

- Why did you take your foot off the pedal for PC and PH and even some Klassic towers which are already delayed by more than 1-1.5 years?

- Why didn't you take your foor off the pedal for new launches as new projects are getting launched left, right and center and most of them have not reached GFRS even after 1.5 years of launch date.

The reason is simple . JP has extracted all the money for most of PC and PH. To extract the Rest of the 5-10% , JP needs to arrange a lot of things-infrastructure, water, electricty and most importantly start getting the CC from NA which we have already witnessed is a big enough challenge. So, JP is shying away from all these commitments.

So, now , question is how can JP make money from WT landbank. And the answer is simple - Keep on launching the new projects and lure them and consume 40% of money in quick time .

And its not that end-users are not aware of these tactics . Percentage of end-users in JP is decreasing day by day. Unsold inventory is mounting up.

Otherwise, why would JP bring up 50-50 plan for non-golf facing PC apartments . Again the answer is simple. These projects are closest to possession and JP still has a reasonable inventory up its sleeve which it wants to get rid of desperately.

Its not that new launches are getting sold off immediately. We are going to see that after 3-4 years when these projects will be at the stage where PC is now , a huge number of subvention and all sorts of options pushed by JP guys.

JP GN and WT should never be talked in the same breath . Its like comparing chalk and cheese. Its easy for JP to segregate constructed apartments in JP GN because:

- JP GN is far too less dense than WT.
          - JP WT is way too bigger project than JP GN. Just compare the number of apartments in the two projects.

And moreover, were people aware of JP's plans to prolong JP GN (till I don't know maybe 2015-16) 10 years back. And we don't know what JP plans next even in GN project leave aside WT.

Similarly, how can people be so sure that JP won't suddenly come out with 2 new towers in say GI after 2 years and who can question JP ?

Tomorrow with increased FAR, JP can increase the number of towers in new launches and ongoing projects. These are not distinct possibilities; infact these are realistic caveats which are hampering JP's bid to quickly sell off ongoing launches.

If I were a JP consumer in PC and I see GI, KH, KB, KI or any other project get launched in front of my eyes, I would ask 3 simple questions to Mr. Gaur-

- Why don't you intend to complete PC which is already running late and buyers have already paid you almost all the money. What did you do with my money ?
          - Why did you launch GI, KI, KB, KH or Kube , when you don't plan to do a lot of work there ?
          - Why don't you give me realistic dates of possession. PC end users have already suffered as you were'nt off to a quick start in PC. Why are you repeating the same mistake in new launches .

And right now this is what people are saying to JP management

"We know the fate of JP's projects . We doubt JP's intent . We know what has happened with PC. We know what is going to happen with GI ,KI, KB, KH or Kube. We know your tactics . We know you will provide us with subvention schemes later on in these projects . We won't buy in these new launch and are willing to wait"

All good points, worth debating. Shall we close the first topic first.

Can you put your dates against all projects to show construction leading to 2030?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
          Last edited December 23 2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I am going by what I see in JP GN . Moon Court towers are still undergoing construction. I think they are 5 of them . Crescent Court still undergoes construction . Not a lot of towers maybe 2 or 3. Star Court is not yet complete . Sun Court tower going on as well . And we are almost in 2013.

BTW When did Sun Court first got launched ? I think it was awarded in 2008. So, maybe even before 2005 if I am not wrong. After 8-9 years, still we have a tower going on in that project !! Could anybody guess all this at the time Sun Court got launched. Surely no.

So, if JP GN can witness new towers within same project after 8-9 years , I won't be surprised JP continuing launching new towers in WT till 2020 which is also like 12-13 years from WT start. Its a pretty reasonable guess considering JP's trackrecord in GN. Add 7-8 years after that for their possession and we are close to 2030.

And who knows JP may get inspired by Super tech's North eye Iconic tower and all our guesstimates go down the drain.

And don't forget the increasing FAR. JP management is smart enough to make use of that.
            Last edited December 22 2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
              I am going by what I see in JP GN . Moon Court towers undergoing construction. I think they are 5 of them . Crescent Court still undergoes construction . Not a lot of towers maybe 2 or 3. Star Court is not yet complete . Sun Court tower going on as well . And we are almost in 2013.

BTW When did Sun Court first got launched ? I think it was awared in 2008. So, maybe even before than 2005 if I am not wrong. After 8 years still we have a tower going on in that project ? Could anybody guess that at the time Sun Court got launched. Surely no.

So, if JP GN can witness launches after 8-9 years , I won't be surprised JP continuing launching new towers in WT till 2020 which is also like 11-12 years from WT start. Its a pretty reasonable guess considering JP's trackrecord in GN. Add 7-8 years after that for their possession and we are close to 2030.

And who knows JP may get inspired by Super tech's North eye Iconic tower and all our guesstimates go down the drain.
              Bro - 96% is launched. 2% residential is left - I've posted the data earlier.

I've listed the full list of projects - why are you going and talking about GN when you yourself said they cant be compared?

Just put dates as you see for all the projects in WT and you will come to an end date.

Thats the simplest way of getting our answer.

Lets see you take a crack at that and how you think we will get to 2030.

Comment

I've listed the full list of projects - why are you going and talking about GN when you yourself said they cant be compared?

Just put dates as you see for all the projects in WT and you will come to an end date.

And bro please - I do respect your intelligence, you had once sent a very kind message. This is not about egos - its about being logical and right.

Lets see logical dates against the projects.

Comment

The projects that are close to being delivered would not get possession for next 4-5 years. So, if the soft launch was in 2005 and you are lucky enough to get project by 2017 then it is 13 years since the launch. The record is worse than NP builders of FBD.

Comment

if i look at the wishtown masterplan on gc side, i see about 60 unlaunched towers. thats about 4000 to 5000 unlaunched units. if thats right, surely 2030

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                      The projects that are close to being delivered would not get possession for next 4-5 years. So, if the soft launch was in 2005 and you are lucky enough to get project by 2017 then it is 13 years since the launch. The record is worse than NP builders of FBD.
                      Ok

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X