I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
Read more
283 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    You Need to learn some statistics .

Why did you put this as a poll. This has a factual outlay not an opinion based one.

Is X your brother - is not a candidate for polling, is y the most beautiful girl in the school - is

Did anyone saying 2040 offer any rationale?

Bro these are opinionated tickmarks - Akash is right, have 2080 as an opinion you WILL have tickmarks against it.

Though please, your thread, your party - let us know when WT will be done

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Why did you put this as a poll. This has a factual outlay not an opinion based one.

Is X your brother - is not a candidate for polling, is y the most beautiful girl in the school - is

how can future prediction be factual? are there some nostradamus's lurking in the forum? or "should we call them nirmal babas":D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    how can future prediction be factual? are there some nostradamus's lurking in the forum? or "should we call them nirmal babas":D.

Kisne yaad kiya humein?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirmalbaba
    Kisne yaad kiya humein?

Great timing ... hahahaaa :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Did anyone saying 2040 offer any rationale?

Bro these are opinionated tickmarks - Akash is right, have 2080 as an opinion you WILL have tickmarks against it.

Though please, your thread, your party - let us know when WT will be done

It is the mean (average) that gets affected to great extent by outliers and not the median.
    CommentQuote
    how can future prediction be Gurufactual? are there some nostradamus's lurking in the forum? or "should we call them nirmal babas":D.

Mr Guru:

Please prove me some facts that you are not broker from some non-Jaypee camp. I haven't seen any logic in any of your post till dates..I am amazed seeing that you are asking for 3 Year to complete finishing for Kosmos. I don't feel that you have any other interest other then bad mouthing about Jaypee. Have you ever visited WT site...Check Kalypso, Even Tower 7 , 8 finishing have started when there are 14 story are still remaining. Please play with FACTS and don't spread rumors..People will stop appreciating your posts.

My 2 cents
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    Mr Guru:

Please prove me some facts that you are not broker from some non-Jaypee camp. I haven't seen any logic in any of your post till dates..I am amazed seeing that you are asking for 3 Year to complete finishing for Kosmos. I don't feel that you have any other interest other then bad mouthing about Jaypee. Have you ever visited WT site...Check Kalypso, Even Tower 7 , 8 finishing have started when there are 14 story are still remaining. Please play with FACTS and don't spread rumors..People will stop appreciating your posts.

My 2 cents

And who are the brokers from Jaypee camp?
    CommentQuote
    Mr Guru:

My 2 cents

Here is a logical post.....

Wishtown can aptly summarised as "Wish-it-could-be-completed-Town" for consumers.
    CommentQuote
    Mr Guru:

My 2 cents

TheGuru, abc111:

I bought into Jaypee as end user. We understand that there is a risk of delay and that is there for any builder. Kindly go by the current facts and justify if you have any claim to make -

I hold Orchard unit and I am happy that work is being done by L&T Elite Housing team. This is time-bound construction and we hope to see L&T completing the work well in-time. Please advise on which other builder has contracted L&T in Noida.

Kindly visit the site (and WT in general) and then come back with the opinion.

Yes, the whole WT will take time...it is spread across 3-4 sectors (like any other sectors in Noida). I strongly believe this to be good livable by 2014-15 and mostly done by 2018.
    CommentQuote
  • Wishtown is going to get finished in inhabitable clusters. Kosmos Phase I and Klassic will be finished and livable by 2015 but they will have to tolerate construction both infront and behind (In Kosmas Phase 2). Almost the whole of Wishtown will see a wave of Completions between 2016 and 2018 Since it is unlikely That people from PH pc and other premium price apt will tolerate a poor ambience and construction all around them, we should say 2015 for Kosmas and Klamic except few towers and 2018 for the golf side properties is the time when they will become decently livable.

I really dont see much chance of getting people to live in the golf side before 2018- Or even getting good tenants in keeping with the s ale price.

But Kosmas and Klamic will see people living as soon as delivery starts becausethey are cheap flats

By 2014 first residentswill more in and by 2015 there will be a whole crowd

For real price discovery, 2016 and beyond will be the best time for Kosmas and 2018 will be the best period to get delivery because that is when the Golf side township will be 80 percent and more Ready
    CommentQuote
    Here is a logical post.....

Wishtown can aptly summarised as "Wish-it-could-be-completed-Town" for consumers.

again another disgusting post..Can you talk about some FACTS..instead

I understand you are from India and you have only seen Rupees and not cents.. ..Now I can relate that you cam't appreciate some international Standard Townships..

Let me tell you if this forum is free then it does not mean that all can misuse this forum and spread rumors without any facts..I suggest you talk with some Facts or SHUT YOUR MOUTH
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Wishtown is going to get finished in inhabitable clusters. Kosmas Phase I and Klamic will be finished and livable by 2015 but they will hare to tolerate construction both infront and behind (In Kosmas Phase 2). Almost the whole of Wishtown will see a wave of Completions between 2016 and 2018 Since it is unlikely That people from PH pc and other premium price apt will wthate a poor ambience and construction all around them, we should say 2015 for Kosmas and Klamic except far towers and 2018 for the golf side properties is the time when they will become decently livable.

I really dart see muchchance of getting people to live in the golf side before 2018- Or even getting good tenants in keeping with the s ale price.

But Kosmas and Klamic will see people living as soon as delivery starts becausethey are cheap flats

By 2014 first residentswill more in and by 2015 there will be a whole crowd

For real price discovery, 2016 and beyond will be the best time for Kosmas and 2018 will be the best period to get delivery because that is when the Golf side township will be 80 percent and more Ready

YOU HIT THE NAIL VENKY ..... EVEN Pavillion Court has slowed down now ... Infrastructure is not ready- won't be ready before 2015 - pls check.YOU HIT THE NAIL VENKY ..... EVEN Pavillion Court has slowed down now ... Infrastructure is not ready- won't be ready before 2015 - pls check.YOU HIT THE NAIL VENKY ..... EVEN Pavillion Court has slowed down now ... Infrastructure is not ready- won't be ready before 2015 - pls check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bittu_singh
    TheGuru, abc111:

I bought into Jaypee as end user. We understand that there is a risk of delay and that is there for any builder. Kindly go by the current facts and justify if you have any claim to make -

I hold Orchard unit and I am happy that work is being done by L&T Elite Housing team. This is time-bound construction and we hope to see L&T completing the work well in-time. Please advise on which other builder has contracted L&T in Noida.

Kindly visit the site (and WT in general) and then come back with the opinion.

Yes, the whole WT will take time...it is spread across 3-4 sectors (like any other sectors in Noida). I strongly believe this to be good livable by 2014-15 and mostly done by 2018.

i hope jp delivers fast. the only point i am trying to make is that pace of construction in wt is among the slowest. end users should consider that in the decision making, rather than just get blown away by the hype some vested interests try to create. pace of construction must weigh significantly in real estate decisions, as with new technology, better architecture and buildings will keep coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    YOU HIT THE NAIL VENKY ..... EVEN Pavillion Court has slowed down now ... Infrastructure is not ready- won't be ready before 2015 - pls check.

I personally INTEND to shift in WT in 2014, in the GC area.

Another year and a half bro - THAT my friend will be the nail on the head.

Wait and watch

CommentQuote
    again another disgusting post..Can you talk about some FACTS..instead

I understand you are from India and you have only seen Rupees and not cents.. ..Now I can relate that you cam't appreciate some international Standard Townships..

Let me tell you if this forum is free then it does not mean that all can misuse this forum and spread rumors without any facts..I suggest you talk with some Facts or SHUT YOUR MOUTH

as of now, more than 50% beleive that wt will get completed after 2025, is the fact about this poll.
    CommentQuote