X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Even if I agree with that only 2% is left, what would stop JP from launching new towers in the projects which are say undergoing construction in 2017-18. Give me one good reason why it would not do so in WT when it is still doing that in GN.

Just look at PC : Is'nt it strange that PC's one tower is at what GFRS and rest of the towers are like 2 years ahead ? Thats the worst thing that a project could experience and could delay the whole of the subproject.

Just look at 3C's menatlity in LB. They launched Peak after 3 years of LB launch . Now will LB be termed "complete" after say 2-3 years when rest of the project is finished and Peak has barely reached half-way stage. Was it told to 3C investors in advance ? Even if someone had an idea, did anyone have a clue that it would be such an iconic tower which is not going to be completed so soon and will have 40 floors? And lastly, is any end user relishing the fact that an iconic tower will be a part of LB? The answer is No. You and I all know the reason.

This problem is compounded manyfold in a large township like WT. End -user has no clue what the builder is upto and its even difficult to get an idea of FAR of the project because you forget what was the FAR when the project got launched and builder can always refer you to the ongoing FAR which may be considerably higher and could easily hoodwink endusers/investors.

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Bro - 96% is launched. 2% residential is left - I've posted the data earlier.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited December 23 2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
      if i look at the wishtown masterplan on gc side, i see about 60 unlaunched towers. thats about 4000 to 5000 unlaunched units. if thats right, surely 2030
      70 towers of Kosmos alone are structure complete in 3 years and per RealGuru's estimates also will take another 3 years to complete

Likewise the total towers in WT will total in the few hundreds that are getting done in 4-5 years.

Whats special about these towers that will take another 18 years

Last edited December 23 2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Dinesh and Guruji - You both are talking extremes. The truth lies in the middle.

JP Wishtown township is equivalent of 8 -10 Noida sectors in term of acreage.

Obviously it will take time for JP to finish this township.

Some of the projects e.g. Kosmos, Klassic will be delivered and livable by End 2015 because JP is not able to build the required infrastructure e.g. Electric substation, Sewerage treatment plants, water treatment plants etc. NOC from Noida authority will be a huge challenge.

check out ....
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=3

Jaypee Golf course is divided in two parts. 35 acres small practice golf course. This golf course has imperial, kalypso projects and some of pavillion heights on its periphery. This will also be delivered by End 2015.

But huge problem would be there for adjoining actual 100 acres Golf course facing properties e.g. Pavillion court, Knight court, Pebble because JP has not yet launched 65+ floor projects yet. This part of the township will be huge drag on existing projects on golf course for years to come. I'm not hopeful that this part will get completed before 2025.

Imperial and Kalypso folks can live in the township post 2015 but they will have quality of life issues as mentioned by realguru.

Kosmos/Klassic/KPA folks will have lesser of these problems.

hope this helps.
        Last edited December 23 2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I don't think Kosmos will be ready by 2015 . Finishing 70 towers is an enormous enormous task. It really is !!! I'd like to say 4 - 4.5 years before Kosmos becomes fully complete .

Maybe speciality about these towers is that JP will launch some of them in 2013, few will come in 2014 and the trend will go on till 2020.

Obviously if towers are launched in 2020, WT can't be fully complete till 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
            Even if I agree with that only 2% is left, what would stop JP from launching new towers in the projects which are say undergoing construction in 2017-18. Give me one good reason why it would not do so and GN is a prime example of that.

Just look at PC "Is'nt it strange that PC's one tower is at what GFRS and rest of the towers are like 2 years ahead. Thats the worst thing that a project could experience and could delay the whole of the subproject.

Just look at 3C's menatlity in LB. They launched Peak after 3 years of LB launch . Now will LB be termed "complete" after say 2-3 years when rest of the project is finished and Peak has barely reached half-way stage. Was it told to 3C investors in advance ? Even if someone had an idea, did anyone have a clue that it would be such an iconic tower which is not going to be completed so soon and will have 40 floors? And lastly, is any end user relishing the fact that an iconic tower will be a part of LB? The answer is No. You and I all know the reason.

This problem is compounded in a large township like WT. End -user has no clue what the builder is upto.
            Dude now you are getting into what ifs and conspiracy theories.

Then there isnt any end to the variables you want to throw.

Let me buy into the iconic tower theory for WT.

Would you still not agree that it would - in terms of area - not be more than 2% of the area of WT - and will be done in corner where 95% of the people in WT will not be impacted?

Spatially these towers - if they do come - are much much further to the 40 floor tower at LB?

Now - please put dates for 96% of launched WT by area and see where it takes us. Ps - I gave had even counted these launches and given them 8 years BTW

Ps - I didnt quite get you - which tower in GN was launched in the middle of a cluster? If it is Sun Court FYI 4 Towers were planned from day 1. 2 launched initially, 1 launched subsequently and 1 may still be launched

Last edited December 23 2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

70 towers of Kosmos alone are structure complete in 3 years and per RealGuru's estimates also will take another 3 years to complete

Likewise the total towers in WT will total in the few hundreds that are getting done in 4-5 years.

Whats special about these towers that will take another 18 years

So any reason these s

the reason is that these 60 towers will be launched in phases comprising of maybe 7-8 different projects. i'm assuming something like what ugcc plans to do.
              i dont have an issue with 2030, but looking at how things stands today, that would be my guess for wishtown construction to be completed 100% (as per title of the thread). i would say the same for ugcc.

Comment

I don't like 40 or more floor towers. I really don't. Some one tells me
                "Iconic towers only get launched. Only one guy knows when it would be completed.
                Unfortunately its not the builder."

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                But huge problem would be there for adjoining actual 100 acres Golf course facing properties e.g. Pavillion court, Knight court, Pebble because JP has not yet launched 65+ floor projects yet. This part of the township will be huge drag on existing projects on golf course for years to come. I'm not hopeful that this part will get completed before 2025.

Last edited December 23 2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                  I don't think Kosmos will be ready by 2015 . Finishing 70 towers is an enormous enormous task. It really is !!! I'd like to say 4 - 4.5 years before Kosmos becomes fully complete .

Maybe speciality about these towers is that JP will launch some of them in 2013, few will come in 2014 and the trend will go on till 2020.

Obviously if towers are launched in 2020, WT can't be fully complete till 2018.
                  Structure of most of the kosmos towers is complete (Except 55-56-57). finishing is in full swing. Still giving 3 more years to finish. Can't comment on extra ordinary events that might impact kosmos delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                    the reason is that these 60 towers will be launched in phases comprising of maybe 7-8 different projects. i'm assuming something like what ugcc plans to do.
                    i dont have an issue with 2030, but looking at how things stands today, that would be my guess for wishtown construction to be completed 100% (as per title of the thread). i would say the same for ugcc.

I'm unsure of where you are coming from - the master plan has just indicative plans - these towers have not been launched.

If you look at the left over area - about 1/3 the overall GC area in total is left.

About the number of flats in Kalypso + Imperial + couple of clusters of PC.

If all of these could be launched in 2008 and handed over in 2014 - 6 (or 7 years per worst case scenario). Why would the leftover ones take 18 years - just 3 times as much??

This is when Jaypee was very lacklustre during the first few years owing to YEW/F1 commitments and since 2010 has really picked up the pace.

Manoj Gaur has gone on record on national TV saying that it is the turn of the townships now and for the last 2 years it has been corroborated on the ground

How many phases will be there really?
                    Last edited December 23 2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Dude now you are getting into what ifs and conspiracy theories.

Then there isnt any end to the variables you want to throw.

Let me buy into the iconic tower theory for WT.

Would you still not agree that it would - in terms of area - not be more than 2% of the area of WT - and will be done in corner where 95% of the people in WT will not be impacted?

Spatially these towers - if they do come - are much much further to the 40 floor tower at LB?

Now - please put dates for 96% of launched WT by area and see where it takes us. Ps - I gave had even counted these launches and given them 8 years BTW

Ps - I didnt quite get you - which tower in GN was launched in the middle of a cluster? If it is Sun Court FYI 4 Towers were planned from day 1. 2 launched initially, 1 launched subsequently and 1 may still be launched

Realguru Bro - you must give dates against each project. Lets leave everything aside for a while

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X