X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Maybe its best to end the debate on a kind note. As an investor/end user, I would say we all would benefit from WT success. But people need to keep a close eye on greedy management . And BTW any management is greedy.

Honestly, I don't see people pushing JP management enuf as of now. The meetings should be more frequent to bear fruits.

Maybe I will start putting my completion dates to some of the projects in due course of time . But I would like JP to focus more on delivery rather than new launches ; at least for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
      I don't like 40 or more floor towers. I really don't. Some one tells me
      "Iconic towers only get launched. Only one guy knows when it would be completed.
      Unfortunately its not the builder."
      yup. was seriously considering burgundy about two years back when they had launched it in subvention plan with bank finance. had more or less made up my mind but the 40+ stories and unitech involvement in 2G scam spooked me. the rest is history.

iconic towers come at higher cost and more delays. the risk is just not worth it unless the structure comes up above upper basement and there is a very creditable builder and contractor involved.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

I'm unsure of where you are coming from - the master plan has just indicative plans - these towers have not been launched.

If you look at the left over area - about 1/3 the overall GC area in total is left.

About the number of flats in Kalypso + Imperial + couple of clusters of PC.

If all of these could be launched in 2008 and handed over in 2014 - 6 (or 7 years per worst case scenario). Why would the leftover ones take 18 years - just 3 times as much??

This is when Jaypee was very lacklustre during the first few years owing to YEW/F1 commitments and since 2010 has really picked up the pace.

Manoj Gaur has gone on record on national TV saying that it is the turn of the townships now and for the last 2 years it has been corroborated on the ground

How many phases will be there really?
        i'm coming from the masterplan and 3d model of wishtown. both show a much denser layout in the unlaunched gc belt than imperial+kalypso+pc belt. so the remaining 1/3rd of gc should have about half the units of total gc units.

i'm assuming all subsequent launches to follow in line with kristal+kasablanca range. so jaypee needs to sellout one project at a time before moving to next launch. just see example of kasablanca. they still need to launch 2 towers as they are waiting to sellout the first one.

of course, jaypee could prove me wrong by launching PC version 2 on this strip

Comment

Originally posted by realguru
          1/3rd of strip having half the units !! Is JP trying to use high FAR for the remaining land . That could be catastrophic for WT as a whole, specially for GC apartments.
          it will happen for sure. just wait n watch. why do you think its in their masterplan and 3d model. but ya, you might have to wait a while as they need to sellout kasablanca first before they launch the next set of towers.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
            Maybe its best to end the debate on a kind note. As an investor/end user, I would say we all would benefit from WT success. But people need to keep a close eye on greedy management . And BTW any management is greedy.

Honestly, I don't see people pushing JP management enuf as of now. The meetings should be more frequent to bear fruits.

Maybe I will start putting my completion dates to some of the projects in due course of time . But I would like JP to focus more on delivery rather than new launches ; at least for the time being.
            Rightly said,

Let me also clarify my stand - if you notice some of my posts in WT threads, I have been equally critical about Jaypee and WT despite holding a lot of investments there.

I have almost unequivocally said if you want returns, if you want agility - there is probably no better builder than 3C. Vidur BTW happened to be my batchmate in school.

Only recently I started telling people that there is a huge 'overhang' of negative sentiment and that is reflected in the difference in rates bw LB and Kosmos. Lot of it was deserved but not all.

Since then (and off late) - Kosmos has given the best returns of any Expressway project.

Jaypee is SLOW - they have a large - probably larger than life township, but once ready it will set the scene for this area. On that I have no doubt.

On delivery capability, I just ask people to drive on YEW, visit the F1 track, and spend a few hours in Jaypee GN, ideally have a round of golf followed by a visit to Boomerang and to the sports centre. You WILL be effected - and effected positively - there is no similar experience in NCR. You do realise how far ahead is the thought - you cannot compare it to a smaller player looking to do a few hundred apartments.

We should push the builder - ABSOLUTELY - hit the Jaypee guys HARD. But be sensible about what you buy at Jaypee. Selecting a good project and unit here is paramount to both investment and end use.

At the same time give credit when credit is due - no changes in plan virtually from day 1 of launch. Plots already handed over. They are honouring penalty so far. The Golf Course and views are pristine. They have managed to sell out almost all their launches (it is 40-50k units we are talking about). Work since the last 2 years HAS been going on at fever pitch. As far as new launches are concerned - there is really limited space left.

There really isn't too much point in defaming the builder without logic and with no data and just gut feel or mal-intent. Oh 25 acres left - it should take 18 years and thats that???

I still believe a good 2 years may actually make them deliver everything by 2020 or before.

Remember all through the thread we've got only a very pessimistic outlook. What if the last 2 years are repeated for the next 4 years - you may well have 90% of the township done by then.

Happy to leave it at this!
            Last edited December 23 2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
              i'm coming from the masterplan and 3d model of wishtown. both show a much denser layout in the unlaunched gc belt than imperial+kalypso+pc belt. so the remaining 1/3rd of gc should have about half the units of total gc units.

i'm assuming all subsequent launches to follow in line with kristal+kasablanca range. so jaypee needs to sellout one project at a time before moving to next launch. just see example of kasablanca. they still need to launch 2 towers as they are waiting to sellout the first one.

of course, jaypee could prove me wrong by launching PC version 2 on this strip
              Bro - even if you take the KB/Kristal model - its altogether 18 towers. They launched these together 5-6 months back and WILL launch (if FAR permits) another one equal to this cluster and then there will be space for only one more like this - say at MAX launched 2 years from NOW (again if FAR permits). This is my estimate. You add even 6 years to those - it THEN takes you to 2020

On the Model - currently where you see Kristal / Kasablanca were again ICONIC towers before - the model was corrected to get the lower floored towers in (same height to Kalypso / Imperial)

If you look at the current 3D picture that they are advertising with - all the ICONIC/signature towers are GONE

Let me tell you one more thing - the still empty strip in front of the GC near the school has a deep village on the opposite side of the GC. I doubt very much Jaypee will launch any ICONIC tower here as it will be really tough to sell.

So you may get a posh low floor cluster like Augusta / Pebble or a low floor not so posh PC like cluster as well - which will def get the delivery estimate down
              Last edited December 23 2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

26 off topic posts deleted.

Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Bro - even if you take the KB/Kristal model - its altogether 18 towers. They launched these together 5-6 months back and WILL launch (if FAR permits) another one equal to this cluster and then there will be space for only one more like this - say at MAX launched 2 years from NOW (again if FAR permits). This is my estimate. You add even 6 years to those - it THEN takes you to 2020

On the Model - currently where you see Kristal / Kasablanca were again ICONIC towers before - the model was corrected to get the lower floored towers in (same height to Kalypso / Imperial)

If you look at the current 3D picture that they are advertising with - all the ICONIC/signature towers are GONE

Let me tell you one more thing - the still empty strip in front of the GC near the school has a deep village on the opposite side of the GC. I doubt very much Jaypee will launch any ICONIC tower here as it will be really tough to sell.

So you may get a posh low floor cluster like Augusta / Pebble or a low floor not so posh PC like cluster as well - which will def get the delivery estimate down
                  bro - i hope you are right for the benefit of all wishtown investors in particular and noida in general. saw the current 3d picture jaypee is using in advertisements. still can see some 60 odd towers to be launched. but based on your comments, i'm revising estimate of unlaunched units to 3000 (60 towers x 20 stories x 2.5 units per floor). thats 3-4 more kristal+kasablanca type launches. so revising my jaypee wishtown 100% contruction complete timeline to 2025 instead of 2030.

Comment

The median value seems to be 2025.
                    But sample set is too small to make any inference about the perceptions.

So members please do vote.

Comment

Please add 2080 also..
                      Median will change.

Best Regards

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X