I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
Read more
Reply
283 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    You Need to learn some statistics .


    Ahaan? You need to have some brains.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    as of now, more than 50% beleive that wt will get completed after 2025, is the fact about this poll.


    The poll itself is a fallacy - if anyone can get us a rationale - we will believe him.

    Clever one liners dont count

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    as of now, more than 50% beleive that wt will get completed after 2025, is the fact about this poll.



    50% believes that this will be done by 2020
    30% believe this will complete by 2025

    Again you have to understand VERY BASIC THING..Only 50 ACRES is left..that too in corner..This wont impact any residents..I completely agree with Dinesh that we shall see people moving in by 2014..for SURE..Two towers will see possession in 2013 itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    The poll itself is a fallacy - if anyone can get us a rationale - we will believe him.

    Clever one liners dont count

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    krescent homes has been launched long back with minimal activity. projects launched after that like zest have progressed far ahead. what is the rationale. stop searching the rationale on JP completion (except for an extrapolation of the track record).

    someone who is not in the management in jaypee cannot give any rationale & the management in jaypee will not give objective rationale/opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    krescent homes has been launched long back with minimal activity. projects launched after that like zest have progressed far ahead. what is the rationale. stop searching the rationale on JP completion.

    someone who is not in the management in jaypee cannot give any rationale & the management in jaypee will not give objective rationale/opinion


    Dude - Krescent homes was launched exactly two years back FYI (First Tower). Similarly Imperial was launched 2 years before that. Imperial had 0 construction around 2010 times.

    Check Google Earth timeline if you dont believe me.


    Subsequently 35 floors in Imperial was done in 2 - 2.5 years and another year - year half for finishing and handover. Finishing is in progress and a good part of 5-7 floors is DONE

    This is nothing new in Jaypee

    At worst KRESCENT will take another 3-5 years

    Question is SO WHAT - how does this take completion dates forward??

    Dude - STOP giving isolated incidents and stop talking about not talking logically and giving a rationale. What rubbish that only Jaypee management can give a sound answer.

    Then what is this thread, without rationale - A JOKE?

    This is NOT about Jaypee and another builder BTW, its about when Jaypee completes something - what Zest does is inconsequentional If you want to start a thread on construction pace about individual projects and such builders - do so - PLEASE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I personally INTEND to shift in WT in 2014, in the GC area.

    Another year and a half bro - THAT my friend will be the nail on the head.

    Wait and watch

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    me too .. but i will be in janta flats sir jee (as compared to your luxurious golf facing house) !! (kosmos) :D
    CommentQuote
  • Dude - Krescent homes was launched exactly two years back FYI (First Tower). Similarly Imperial was launched 2 years before that. Imperial had 0 construction around 2010 times.


    the project was "launched" 2 years back, not pre-launched. pre-launching n selling started a lot earlier.
    even if u take 2 years as the time of launch how many buildings can u see over thr ?
    anything on ground except a huge hole in ground ? 2 years back what was the stipulated time tht builder told u he will take to build over thr ? so as per tht is the construction on time ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    the project was "launched" 2 years back, not pre-launched. pre-launching n selling started a lot earlier.
    even if u take 2 years as the time of launch how many buildings can u see over thr ?
    anything on ground except a huge hole in ground ? 2 years back what was the stipulated time tht builder told u he will take to build over thr ? so as per tht is the construction on time ?


    Construction is not on time. Period.
    Whats your point?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Construction is not on time. Period.
    Whats your point?



    point is -

    construction in wishtown is pathetically slow & jaypee is creating new benchmarks for delayed construction everyday.

    - Its about getting the point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

    Dude - Krescent homes was launched exactly two years back FYI (First Tower). Similarly Imperial was launched 2 years before that. Imperial had 0 construction around 2010 times.

    Check Google Earth timeline if you dont believe me.


    Subsequently 35 floors in Imperial was done in 2 - 2.5 years and another year - year half for finishing and handover. Finishing is in progress and a good part of 5-7 floors is DONE

    This is nothing new in Jaypee

    At worst KRESCENT will take another 3-5 years

    Question is SO WHAT - how does this take completion dates forward??

    Dude - STOP giving isolated incidents and stop talking about not talking logically and giving a rationale. What rubbish that only Jaypee management can give a sound answer.

    Then what is this thread, without rationale - A JOKE?

    This is NOT about Jaypee and another builder BTW, its about when Jaypee completes something - what Zest does is inconsequentional If you want to start a thread on construction pace about individual projects and such builders - do so - PLEASE


    hope someday you get the nobel - for inventing the scientific calculator to predict WT completion dates !! All the best !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    hope someday you get the noble - for inventing the scientific calculator to predict WT completion dates !! All the best !!!


    Wish you the same for consistently picking the most random dates in the calender without any rhyme or reason.

    The very best to you as well

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Wish you the same for consistently picking the most random dates in the calender without any rhyme or reason.

    The very best to you as well

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2



    my dates are not random, they are an extrapolation of the track record & benchmarks being created.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Construction is not on time. Period.
    Whats your point?


    ur first line is my point.
    its like a thief saying in court, yes i have stolen now whats ur point. hehehe..
    meanwhile, i hav one more point.
    the sad irony of our country is tht inspite of open thugy by builders instead of bringing those builders to shame people take their side and start praising the projects, this makes builders more slow and less bothered abt anythng bec they knw those invstd will do its publicity. n hence the result is poor quality projects which we get. this doesnt happen in other developed countries whr people r more smart and want their rights executed. this is why v r whr we are, and thats the reason y we get what we get. only god can save, or probably even he cant..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    ur first line is my point.
    its like a thief saying in court, yes i have stolen now whats ur point. hehehe..
    meanwhile, i hav one more point.
    the sad irony of our country is tht inspite of open thugy by builders instead of bring those builders to shame people take their side and start praising the projects, this makes builders more slow and less bothered abt anythng bec they knw those invstd will do its publicity. n hence the result is poor quality projects which we get. this doesnt happen in other developed countries whr people r more smart and want their rights executed. this is why v r whr we are, and thats the reason y we get what we get. only god can save, or probably even he cant..


    some people taking sides are called "vested interests". although, dont agree with your pessimism expressed in the end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    my dates are not random, they are an extrapolation of the track record & benchmarks being created.


    Even God lies in detail boss.

    Please, please list all Jaypee projects, launch dates and number of units, current status etc.

    Lets see you walk your talk

    Lets extrapolate from there shall we.

    Lets talk track records - no more speculation but actual facts.

    Else - sorry - you argument has long ceased having any standing.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote