I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
Read more
283 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Inventories to the tune of 5010 crore.
    CommentQuote
  • 3c, paras, ats, gulshan, sunshine, antriksh, supertech, dlf, all can go bankrupt.

even abc111 can go bankrupt too.
    everything is possible.

But , companies like jaypee, dlf, tata, mahindra, godrej are the least likely to go bankrupt, so they are the safest bet.

Also , a very imp fact-
    Jaypee is the most successful developer of noida RE because it has the most numbers of buyers when compared to other developers.

jaypee has more no of existing buyers than the the others top ten developers of noida combined.
    It proves that jaypee has more number of customers who have faith and it shows the market sentiments towards jaypee, even there is a delay people still want to play it safe and have bought it, more than 90% of their inventory is sold, which is huge success.

Wonder what they could have done if there was no initial delay?

Jaypee has around 50000 existing customers in comaprision to ats , 3c who has around 3000 to 4000 approx.

janta ne apna devloper chun liya hai.
    CommentQuote
  • On special request.
    CommentQuote
  • Sab Bankruptcy ka naam lete hain. Zara financial statements study karke batao kahan se Bankrupt hone ke chances hain.
    CommentQuote
  • The point people have against you is -

From your posts it seems obvious that you have very frequent visits to WT. You seem to be heavily invested there as your posts claim and you intend to use it for end-use.

But surprisingly, you never talk about the meetings which real end users are having with JP. They had one with JP in the second half this year.
    They are again going to have it on th January. People who are real end users are just pissed off with the delays and they are trying everything to force JP to speed up construction. They are startegizing so that JP management is present in these meetings becuase JP is running away from these meetings(which is the real truth)

You seem to be go to WT everday but you never talk about these meetings ? Aren't you concerned with delay or is WT on time as per you ?

BTW some of those guys have 1 BHK and still they come to WT even they are not located in NCR because those are real end users and those guys value their money.

Either you are super rich and don't repect money . Either you have some other intentions.

That is anybody's guess.

BTW I have a list of people who have given confirmation for that meeting. Surprisingly as a frequent visitor to WT, I thought your name should have been there but it is not.

So, you don't believe in such meetings . That says enough about you.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Calling a group of people including myself as a RE agent working for so and so company is an outright attempt at maligning.

It is an attempt to suggest to people that the opinions published are laced with agenda that these companies would naturaly have.

It is again calling declared end users and investors as RE agents. I am a declared end user and an investor in Jaypee. I posted that (including my units) the day I joined IREF.

Bro try and be a little polite, talk on facts, you find something I or anyone saying as incorrect - point it out. Its a forum to learn and share. Its easy to be sitting behind a computer and typing rubbish.

Contribute positively. Contribute to the topic of the thread.

What do you feel and why? Rebut in a healthy manner if you disagree with a point.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • may be you missed this post, i dedicate it to you

a very imp fact-
    Jaypee is the most successful developer of noida RE because it has the most numbers of buyers when compared to other developers.

jaypee has more no of existing buyers than the the others top ten developers of noida combined.
    It proves that jaypee has more number of customers who have faith and it shows the market sentiments towards jaypee, even there is a delay people still want to play it safe and have bought it, more than 90% of their inventory is sold, which is huge success.

Wonder what they could have done if there was no initial delay?

Jaypee has around 50000 existing customers in comaprision to ats , 3c who has around 3000 to 4000 approx.

janta ne apna devloper chun liya hai.

if jaypee is so bad why 50000 people have chosen jaypee and only 3000 have chosen ats and 3c, why??

The public is smart and they have chosen the developer they want to put their money in.

And for the vast majority, it has been jaypee.

End of the story
    CommentQuote
  • Do you mean to say that 50000 people who have chosen jaypee wishtown are fools?

Figures do not lie.

Why do you hate jaypee so much? Why are you against a beautiful huge planned development in our country? Why do you not like our country getting better?
    Are you from pakistan?

Moderators , please check the IP address of these people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    The point people have against you is -

From your posts it seems obvious that you have very frequent visits to WT. You seem to be heavily invested there as your posts claim and you intend to use it for end-use.

But surprisingly, you never talk about the meetings which real end users are having with JP. They had one with JP in the second half this year.
    They are again going to have it on th January. People who are real end users are just pissed off with the delays and they are trying everything to force JP to speed up construction. They are startegizing so that JP management is present in these meetings becuase JP is running away from these meetings(which is the real truth)

You seem to be go to WT everday but you never talk about these meetings ? Aren't you concerned with delay or is WT on time as per you ?

BTW some of those guys have 1 BHK and still they come to WT even they are not located in NCR because those are real end users and those guys value their money.

Either you are super rich and don't repect money . Either you have some other intentions.

That is anybody's guess.

BTW I have a list of people who have given confirmation for that meeting. Surprisingly as a frequent visitor to WT, I thought your name should have been there but it is not.

So, you don't believe in such meetings . That says enough about you.

If I dont talk about closed yahoo groups meetings, then thats how you judge me and my views.

I've heard everything now.

You support Anna Hazare - how many times have you gone in protests. You support the Girl who has been raped - have you started a FB campaign, have you been on the streets being teargased by the cops?

If my not being there participating in the closed groups is an issue to you - any reason you couldnt PM me and ASK?

I have very strong reasons bro - last time was an unmitigated disaster. Political aspects of who should head these groups had started. 3 net problems were portrayed in 100 different ways. Jaypee management was very amused

Ask Venky - he was helping for a long time how it was.

I contribute like this in IREF - this my way - I dont want to come in any limelight.

How is this a problem again?

CommentQuote
  • If jaypee is really bad, and despite the fact its delayed as well, how did they manage to sell 90% of their inventory without even a proper website ?

Why so many people have chosen jaypee already?

Why??

Answer- People know that their money is safe with jaypee.

Public is smart, remember.
    CommentQuote
  • Moral commentary from people who understand only resale rates sounds like hypocrisy.

There are 3 types of interests -:
    i) Vested interest
    ii) Immediate self interest
    iii) Enlightened self interest.

People who are protesting at India Gate or in Anna movement have enlightened self interest in mind.Everyone doesn't have that much time,resources and ability to do that.

End users who are protesting against delays of Jaypee have an immediate self interest in mind.

And people who are spokespersons of Jaypee with one sided utterly biased views have some vested interest in this discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. So?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    There are three types of jealousy-
    1) jealousy in a realtionship
    2) jealousy of other people looks(physical appearences etc)
    3) jealousy of other people nice houses/their good business/wishtown/car etc

Is the photograph that of a copy cat?
    CommentQuote
  • When you are asked something 3 people come in defense for you.
    Aaj ki duniya main jahan koi kisi ka 1 paisa ka kaam nai karta , why the hell people support you....And mind you they are working against you if apply little brains.

Every sane guy(read excluding all JP brokers) if they go thru your post knows your motive.

And regarding the thing about Anna movement , whether I did went or did not go to India Gate , I am not supporting the fact that the Current governement will do wonders for this country just like you are saying all thru every thread that JP is going to do wonders for WT.There's a difference in this but I doubt you will get it

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    If I dont talk about closed yahoo groups meetings, then thats how you judge me and my views.

I've heard everything now.

You support Anna Hazare - how many times have you gone in protests. You support the Girl who has been raped - have you started a FB campaign, have you been on the streets being teargased by the cops?

If my not being there participating in the closed groups is an issue to you - any reason you couldnt PM me and ASK?

I have very strong reasons bro - last time was an unmitigated disaster. Political aspects of who should head these groups had started. 3 net problems were portrayed in 100 different ways. Jaypee management was very amused

Ask Venky - he was helping for a long time how it was.

I contribute like this in IREF - this my way - I dont want to come in any limelight.

How is this a problem again?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    please reply ,

if jaypee is so bad why 50000 people have chosen jaypee and only 3000 have chosen ats and 3c, why??

The public is smart and they have chosen the developer they want to put their money in.

And for the vast majority, it has been jaypee.

End of the story

1. From where have you obtained the sales figures? LB and LP combined have 6500 units. Zing would add another 2k I guess. Lotus 300, Greenpolis etc would add more. Are you sure 3C has sold less than 40% of its inventory?

2. Assuming your figures are true, please post the ratio of sold/launched.

3. Can a developer who has launched 5k units sell 50k units? NO. So what does your comparison show? Only that Jaypee is a BIGGER builder than ATS and 3C. Please find me a any person on IREF who will deny this.

4. If the public is smart, why are lakhs of people fooled every year in Ponzi schemes?
    CommentQuote