X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Wishtown is going to get finished in inhabitable clusters. Kosmos Phase I and Klassic will be finished and livable by 2015 but they will have to tolerate construction both infront and behind (In Kosmas Phase 2). Almost the whole of Wishtown will see a wave of Completions between 2016 and 2018 Since it is unlikely That people from PH pc and other premium price apt will tolerate a poor ambience and construction all around them, we should say 2015 for Kosmas and Klamic except few towers and 2018 for the golf side properties is the time when they will become decently livable.

I really dont see much chance of getting people to live in the golf side before 2018- Or even getting good tenants in keeping with the s ale price.

But Kosmas and Klamic will see people living as soon as delivery starts becausethey are cheap flats

By 2014 first residentswill more in and by 2015 there will be a whole crowd

For real price discovery, 2016 and beyond will be the best time for Kosmas and 2018 will be the best period to get delivery because that is when the Golf side township will be 80 percent and more Ready
    Last edited December 25 2012, 07:06 PM.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
      Here is a logical post.....

Wishtown can aptly summarised as "Wish-it-could-be-completed-Town" for consumers.

again another disgusting post..Can you talk about some FACTS..instead

I understand you are from India and you have only seen Rupees and not cents.. ..Now I can relate that you cam't appreciate some international Standard Townships..

Let me tell you if this forum is free then it does not mean that all can misuse this forum and spread rumors without any facts..I suggest you talk with some Facts or SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        Wishtown is going to get finished in inhabitable clusters. Kosmas Phase I and Klamic will be finished and livable by 2015 but they will hare to tolerate construction both infront and behind (In Kosmas Phase 2). Almost the whole of Wishtown will see a wave of Completions between 2016 and 2018 Since it is unlikely That people from PH pc and other premium price apt will wthate a poor ambience and construction all around them, we should say 2015 for Kosmas and Klamic except far towers and 2018 for the golf side properties is the time when they will become decently livable.

I really dart see muchchance of getting people to live in the golf side before 2018- Or even getting good tenants in keeping with the s ale price.

But Kosmas and Klamic will see people living as soon as delivery starts becausethey are cheap flats

By 2014 first residentswill more in and by 2015 there will be a whole crowd

For real price discovery, 2016 and beyond will be the best time for Kosmas and 2018 will be the best period to get delivery because that is when the Golf side township will be 80 percent and more Ready
        [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]YOU HIT THE NAIL VENKY ..... EVEN Pavillion Court has slowed down now ... Infrastructure is not ready- won't be ready before 2015 - pls check.
        Last edited December 25 2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bittu_singh View Post
          TheGuru, abc111:

I bought into Jaypee as end user. We understand that there is a risk of delay and that is there for any builder. Kindly go by the current facts and justify if you have any claim to make -

I hold Orchard unit and I am happy that work is being done by L&T Elite Housing team. This is time-bound construction and we hope to see L&T completing the work well in-time. Please advise on which other builder has contracted L&T in Noida.

Kindly visit the site (and WT in general) and then come back with the opinion.

Yes, the whole WT will take time...it is spread across 3-4 sectors (like any other sectors in Noida). I strongly believe this to be good livable by 2014-15 and mostly done by 2018.
          i hope jp delivers fast. the only point i am trying to make is that pace of construction in wt is among the slowest. end users should consider that in the decision making, rather than just get blown away by the hype some vested interests try to create. pace of construction must weigh significantly in real estate decisions, as with new technology, better architecture and buildings will keep coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
            YOU HIT THE NAIL VENKY ..... EVEN Pavillion Court has slowed down now ... Infrastructure is not ready- won't be ready before 2015 - pls check.

I personally INTEND to shift in WT in 2014, in the GC area.

Another year and a half bro - THAT my friend will be the nail on the head.

Wait and watch

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
            Last edited December 25 2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav44 View Post
              again another disgusting post..Can you talk about some FACTS..instead

I understand you are from India and you have only seen Rupees and not cents.. ..Now I can relate that you cam't appreciate some international Standard Townships..

Let me tell you if this forum is free then it does not mean that all can misuse this forum and spread rumors without any facts..I suggest you talk with some Facts or SHUT YOUR MOUTH

as of now, more than 50% beleive that wt will get completed after 2025, is the fact about this poll.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                You Need to learn some statistics .
                Ahaan? You need to have some brains.

Comment

as of now, more than 50% beleive that wt will get completed after 2025, is the fact about this poll.
                  The poll itself is a fallacy - if anyone can get us a rationale - we will believe him.

Clever one liners dont count

Comment

50% believes that this will be done by 2020
                    30% believe this will complete by 2025

Again you have to understand VERY BASIC THING..Only 50 ACRES is left..that too in corner..This wont impact any residents..I completely agree with Dinesh that we shall see people moving in by 2014..for SURE..Two towers will see possession in 2013 itself.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      The poll itself is a fallacy - if anyone can get us a rationale - we will believe him.

Clever one liners dont count

krescent homes has been launched long back with minimal activity. projects launched after that like zest have progressed far ahead. what is the rationale. stop searching the rationale on JP completion (except for an extrapolation of the track record).

someone who is not in the management in jaypee cannot give any rationale & the management in jaypee will not give objective rationale/opinion
                      Last edited December 25 2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X