I think that people who are buying in Wish Town to stay would have an idea regarding the time it would take for the entire Wish Town Construction to complete.

As the construction activity cause a lot of pollution as a lot of people nowadays are allergic to dust.

Moreover incessant construction activity in the neighbourhood leads to abnormal noise levels which may lead to stress.
Read more
Reply
283 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    may be you missed this post, i dedicate it to you

    a very imp fact-
    Jaypee is the most successful developer of noida RE because it has the most numbers of buyers when compared to other developers.

    jaypee has more no of existing buyers than the the others top ten developers of noida combined.
    It proves that jaypee has more number of customers who have faith and it shows the market sentiments towards jaypee, even there is a delay people still want to play it safe and have bought it, more than 90% of their inventory is sold, which is huge success.

    Wonder what they could have done if there was no initial delay?

    Jaypee has around 50000 existing customers in comaprision to ats , 3c who has around 3000 to 4000 approx.

    janta ne apna devloper chun liya hai.
    __________________


    Again brother,

    from where do you get such astonishing facts? If true, plase tell this to JP also. They will stop selling altogether, let alone selling with lucrative payment plans, so that they can also reap the benefits of selling RTM at a premium.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure jaypee is much BIGGER developer than any other in noida RE.

    I was talking about approx figures, not exact figures.

    I am sure including jaypee greater noida, aman, sports city, and wishtown they should have at least 15 times more customer than others.
    CommentQuote
  • There was an attachment a few months ago on IREF, official from jaypee which stated that more than 90% were sold, different name of projects and the inventories sold were mentioned.

    For more information go to jaypee and post it here again. for everbodys benefit.

    Ps
    Still waiting to skype with you
    CommentQuote
  • abhi to bol rahe the 90% . Approximation means be +-5-10%.
    Or in your book approximation is +-40-50%?




    Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    I am sure jaypee is much BIGGER developer than any other in noida RE.

    I was talking about approx figures, not exact figures.

    I am sure including jaypee greater noida, aman, sports city, and wishtown they should have at least 15 times more customer than others.
    CommentQuote
  • tumhare boss ne aisi koi pdf upload nai ki.....usse confirm karo pehle.

    Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    There was an attachment a few months ago on IREF, official from jaypee which stated that more than 90% were sold, different name of projects and the inventories sold were mentioned.

    For more information go to jaypee and post it here again. for everbodys benefit.

    Ps
    Still waiting to skype with you
    CommentQuote
  • 3c green polis is a joint venture with ooris
    CommentQuote
  • once again
    If A owns 100 ruppees and have 50 Rs debt
    and B owns 1000 ruppes and have 200 Rupees debt.

    Is A richer than B because he has less debt?

    I posted this for other small developers brokers a few days ago as well.
    3c, ats brokers , please answer this
    CommentQuote
  • That means you believe that mostly 3C and ATS brokers are active here . I have seen many posts where you refer 3C and ATS brokers. On the same lines we believe that you guys are JP brokers . Why have double standards ?
    CommentQuote
  • just go to wishtown and feel proud that your country is finally developing like this, instead of accusing each other as brokers.

    Lets hope more small developers can come up with something big like this, all the best to them , i want more development in india.

    internet forum will not decide my profession.

    This is a cyber world, everything can be fake here.

    The reality is jaypee wishtown, how big and nice it is emerging, makes me proud
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar ji, by revenue, turnover,assets jaypee(infratech alone) should be at least ten times of other buildrs like 3c and ats
    CommentQuote
  • So you accept you are a WT broker ? Why don't you guys have guts and introduce yourself as a broker?

    And after accepting that you praise WT and I want to see how many people believe you .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    There was an attachment a few months ago on IREF, official from jaypee which stated that more than 90% were sold, different name of projects and the inventories sold were mentioned.

    For more information go to jaypee and post it here again. for everbodys benefit.

    Ps
    Still waiting to skype with you


    You mean you believe whatever a developer says? Seriously?? That means you should also have believed 3C when they claimed that LB and LP and LZ are sold out! Or do you think only Jaypee can be believed!!

    Skype has to wait :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    That means you believe that mostly 3C and ATS brokers are active here . I have seen many posts where you refer 3C and ATS brokers. On the same lines we believe that you guys are JP brokers . Why have double standards ?


    man you are a great cyber world detective, how did you find that i am a jaypee broker?
    wow.. you are a smart cyber cat.

    congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    So you accept you are a WT broker ? Why don't you guys have guts and introduce yourself as a broker?

    And after accepting that you praise WT and I want to see how many people believe you .


    What exactly is your problem. Everyone has said they are not brokers of Jaypee.

    Not sure why you want to force it down.

    Why dont you talk with data and facts and on RE and focus your energies there?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I challenge each and every individual if they can prove that i am a real estate broker of any kind of any developer.

    An open challenge.
    CommentQuote