X
Collapse

Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Last updated: January 7 2019
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Construction Activity In The Neighbourhood Leads To Abnormal Noise Levels

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
    krescent homes has been launched long back with minimal activity. projects launched after that like zest have progressed far ahead. what is the rationale. stop searching the rationale on JP completion.

someone who is not in the management in jaypee cannot give any rationale & the management in jaypee will not give objective rationale/opinion

Dude - Krescent homes was launched exactly two years back FYI (First Tower). Similarly Imperial was launched 2 years before that. Imperial had 0 construction around 2010 times.

Check Google Earth timeline if you dont believe me.

Subsequently 35 floors in Imperial was done in 2 - 2.5 years and another year - year half for finishing and handover. Finishing is in progress and a good part of 5-7 floors is DONE

This is nothing new in Jaypee

At worst KRESCENT will take another 3-5 years

Question is SO WHAT - how does this take completion dates forward??

Dude - STOP giving isolated incidents and stop talking about not talking logically and giving a rationale. What rubbish that only Jaypee management can give a sound answer.

Then what is this thread, without rationale - A JOKE?

This is NOT about Jaypee and another builder BTW, its about when Jaypee completes something - what Zest does is inconsequentional If you want to start a thread on construction pace about individual projects and such builders - do so - PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      I personally INTEND to shift in WT in 2014, in the GC area.

Another year and a half bro - THAT my friend will be the nail on the head.

Wait and watch

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
      me too .. but i will be in janta flats sir jee (as compared to your luxurious golf facing house) !! (kosmos)

Comment

Dude - Krescent homes was launched exactly two years back FYI (First Tower). Similarly Imperial was launched 2 years before that. Imperial had 0 construction around 2010 times.
        the project was "launched" 2 years back, not pre-launched. pre-launching n selling started a lot earlier.
        even if u take 2 years as the time of launch how many buildings can u see over thr ?
        anything on ground except a huge hole in ground ? 2 years back what was the stipulated time tht builder told u he will take to build over thr ? so as per tht is the construction on time ?

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
          the project was "launched" 2 years back, not pre-launched. pre-launching n selling started a lot earlier.
          even if u take 2 years as the time of launch how many buildings can u see over thr ?
          anything on ground except a huge hole in ground ? 2 years back what was the stipulated time tht builder told u he will take to build over thr ? so as per tht is the construction on time ?
          Construction is not on time. Period.
          Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
            Whats your point?

point is -

construction in wishtown is pathetically slow & jaypee is creating new benchmarks for delayed construction everyday.

- Its about getting the point.

Comment

Check Google Earth timeline if you dont believe me.

Subsequently 35 floors in Imperial was done in 2 - 2.5 years and another year - year half for finishing and handover. Finishing is in progress and a good part of 5-7 floors is DONE

This is nothing new in Jaypee

At worst KRESCENT will take another 3-5 years

Question is SO WHAT - how does this take completion dates forward??

Dude - STOP giving isolated incidents and stop talking about not talking logically and giving a rationale. What rubbish that only Jaypee management can give a sound answer.

Then what is this thread, without rationale - A JOKE?

This is NOT about Jaypee and another builder BTW, its about when Jaypee completes something - what Zest does is inconsequentional If you want to start a thread on construction pace about individual projects and such builders - do so - PLEASE
              hope someday you get the nobel - for inventing the scientific calculator to predict WT completion dates !! All the best !!!
              Last edited December 25 2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                hope someday you get the noble - for inventing the scientific calculator to predict WT completion dates !! All the best !!!
                Wish you the same for consistently picking the most random dates in the calender without any rhyme or reason.

The very best to you as well

Comment

Wish you the same for consistently picking the most random dates in the calender without any rhyme or reason.

The very best to you as well

my dates are not random, they are an extrapolation of the track record & benchmarks being created.

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    Whats your point?
                    ur first line is my point.
                    its like a thief saying in court, yes i have stolen now whats ur point. hehehe..
                    meanwhile, i hav one more point.
                    the sad irony of our country is tht inspite of open thugy by builders instead of bringing those builders to shame people take their side and start praising the projects, this makes builders more slow and less bothered abt anythng bec they knw those invstd will do its publicity. n hence the result is poor quality projects which we get. this doesnt happen in other developed countries whr people r more smart and want their rights executed. this is why v r whr we are, and thats the reason y we get what we get. only god can save, or probably even he cant..
                    Last edited December 25 2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                      ur first line is my point.
                      its like a thief saying in court, yes i have stolen now whats ur point. hehehe..
                      meanwhile, i hav one more point.
                      the sad irony of our country is tht inspite of open thugy by builders instead of bring those builders to shame people take their side and start praising the projects, this makes builders more slow and less bothered abt anythng bec they knw those invstd will do its publicity. n hence the result is poor quality projects which we get. this doesnt happen in other developed countries whr people r more smart and want their rights executed. this is why v r whr we are, and thats the reason y we get what we get. only god can save, or probably even he cant..
                      some people taking sides are called "vested interests". although, dont agree with your pessimism expressed in the end.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X