hello all,

i want to invest around 60L in one of these projects. may turn in to end-use in the future, but hard to say. definitely depends upon livelyhood of the area. good shops, commercial, sez etc. which project is the best? please advise.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i would also like to add that i am looking for 2bhk around 1200sqft.

experts please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • i have read the logix blossom greens thread and i have found some info that is discouraging me against this. the floor plans are really good though.

any advise would be welcome. thank yu
    CommentQuote
  • My personal favorite out of the 4 you have listed is Lotus Panache. Its a bit costly in comparison though and you will only find units in resale ranging about 4650-5000+ depending upon floor/facing etc. This may also stretch your budget a bit.

LBG location is excellent, just beside Bhasin. Have you been to the area? Really good potential here.

Can't comment on LBC or Lotus Zing. This is an interesting topic though and I would love to see more feedback here myself.
    CommentQuote
  • above all 4 options of ~1200 sqft req, LBG is very good option. they have 50:50 payment plan also..you can consider 1175 sqft flat there..possession will not be before 3 years so pay once and have peace of mind..

LBG would be bit costly, have same plans, if budget suit you, you can opt it also..LZ only 1125 is there so would not give advise for it...same for LP..
    CommentQuote
  • 3 years possession ka matlab Dec 2015 kya ?

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    above all 4 options of ~1200 sqft req, LBG is very good option. they have 50:50 payment plan also..you can consider 1175 sqft flat there..possession will not be before 3 years so pay once and have peace of mind..

LBG would be bit costly, have same plans, if budget suit you, you can opt it also..LZ only 1125 is there so would not give advise for it...same for LP..
    CommentQuote
  • guys, when you advise a new guy on this forum, then pl also mention about sikka karnam and kammna projects....i guess now, both are shaping up fine......and their BSP is very reasonable........
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for feedback all

I am planning to consider lbg as it sits in my budget and the area is also good

my first choice was kba in JP but no 975 units available and brokers are insane to deal with. they commit everything but rarely deliver
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    3 years possession ka matlab Dec 2015 kya ?

yes..2014 tak agar pura LBC ka possession mil jaye to bahut badi baat hai...1 year more for LBG
    CommentQuote
  • i will vote for logix blossom green, considering its price and quality and location.
    CommentQuote
  • thank you

i was also considering blossom greens but looking at the thread and unsold inventory there is something fishy. more people selling than buying. is that correct observation? i dont see this for any other project.

also considering today's ridge residency now. visiting site tomorrow. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik2012
    thank you

i was also considering blossom greens but looking at the thread and unsold inventory there is something fishy. more people selling than buying. is that correct observation? i dont see this for any other project.

also considering today's ridge residency now. visiting site tomorrow. :)

if buying logix blossom green, buy in 50 50 plan. and resale is happening in zest, green is fine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    if buying logix blossom green, buy in 50 50 plan. and resale is happening in zest, green is fine.

There were some problems (unapproved plans) with LBG till some time back. I am not sure if those issues have been resolved now. Does anybody have an update?
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to point out that sector 143 is a high-density sector looking at the 2031 master plan. There are other sector selling at comparable rates (some lower) and fall in the medium-density zone and are worth considering.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh09
    I would like to point out that sector 143 is a high-density sector looking at the 2031 master plan. There are other sector selling at comparable rates (some lower) and fall in the medium-density zone and are worth considering.

Can you list out those sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh09
    I would like to point out that sector 143 is a high-density sector looking at the 2031 master plan. There are other sector selling at comparable rates (some lower) and fall in the medium-density zone and are worth considering.

It would be great if you could list out some of the names as I am considering LBG right now... But because of the issues surrounding the project, may consider more options. Thanks!
    CommentQuote