Hi Seniors,

I wish to buy a 2 BHK in Noida / Expressway. Please suggest top 3 projects with good scope of appriciation .
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    I would list the projects in the same order as you have. No. 1 being the best out of your list.
    1) Ikebana
    2) Akriti
    3) Sikka Karnam

Yuppie... The best for a broker to sell and make huge margins :) Min 10% ki Topi for sure !!

THE worst for Investment for an end user !!
    CommentQuote
  • I am having difficulty to understand why there is so much hype around sector 143. Looking at the master plan, it is surrounded with Industry (in my experience, a definite no to settle around), 2 villages, forest + river and the other side Commercial/SEZ/Institutional. Surely, some positives such as metro connectivity is planned, FNG etc. Investment wise, it sounds okay but would end-users be happy to live in this area? Don't give in to the hype guys. Visit the site, weigh your pros and cons only then decide where you want to invest your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh09
    I am having difficulty to understand why there is so much hype around sector 143. Looking at the master plan, it is surrounded with Industry (in my experience, a definite no to settle around), 2 villages, forest + river and the other side Commercial/SEZ/Institutional. Surely, some positives such as metro connectivity is planned, FNG etc. Investment wise, it sounds okay but would end-users be happy to live in this area? Don't give in to the hype guys. Visit the site, weigh your pros and cons only then decide where you want to invest your hard earned money.

definitely good location... there is diff b/w Industry and Commercial/Office space. You can't escape from Village in Noida. Can you see water in River?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    definitely good location... there is diff b/w Industry and Commercial/Office space. You can't escape from Village in Noida. Can you see water in River?

when there is rain :)

do you think this area is good for end-use? please advise. i visited the site and some good things but not enough for end use. only metro does not convince me. maybe good for investment then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik2012
    when there is rain :)

do you think this area is good for end-use? please advise. i visited the site and some good things but not enough for end use. only metro does not convince me. maybe good for investment then?

In case of rain, even golf course will convert into river!!! Location is good but again it depends at price you are entering
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion currently sec 143 ia not worth more then 4000 persqft all inclusive...

and as faticher suggests sec 137 is any time better then sec 143 at 5000 all inclusive.. i would like to add sec 168 in the list....

infact both sec 168 and 137 is not worth more then 4200-4500 all inclusive depending uopon project stage and floor location.....both for end use or investment...this is the ideal rate....dont expect rate to touch sky in coming 2 years....as all socities are quite dense..and by 2014 end..rate will not more then 5500-5700 all inclusive...so 500-600 per sqft gain year ....not more then this...
    CommentQuote
  • hi

i am also lookin for 3 bhk prop in either sec 137 or 143. but every week there is jump of 100 psf by builders. its really so so some thing fishy going on there
    CommentQuote
  • what should be genuine price in sec 137 or 143 All inclusive . Can senior members give list of 5 goods builders in these 2 sectors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mosing75
    hi

i am also lookin for 3 bhk prop in either sec 137 or 143. but every week there is jump of 100 psf by builders. its really so so some thing fishy going on there

Jump by builders does not always translate in just in resale deals. Resale is the key.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mosing75
    what should be genuine price in sec 137 or 143 All inclusive . Can senior members give list of 5 goods builders in these 2 sectors

137 should be bought in range 4000 to 4800.

Purvanchal, Gulshan, Logix BC are decent ones in the sector.

If early possession is not a requirement, consider Jaypee Kosmos, Klassic.

Sec 143 should be max 4k psf, for the best builder and best located flat. Strictly personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • gulshan is revising prices by 200 w.e.f tomorrow. dont know what impact it will have
    p.s- biased towards gulshan since i have invested there. good price for gulshan, park facing, floor choice between 4-14 should be around 4250-4300 all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    137 should be bought in range 4000 to 4800.

Purvanchal, Gulshan, Logix BC are decent ones in the sector.

If early possession is not a requirement, consider Jaypee Kosmos, Klassic.

Sec 143 should be max 4k psf, for the best builder and best located flat. Strictly personal opinion.

Not sure if you can really find anything in 137 between 4000 to 4400 even. Any options around 4000?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    Not sure if you can really find anything in 137 between 4000 to 4400 even. Any options around 4000?

When I say range is 4k to 4800, it means good projects deserve 4400 to 4800, while poor ones deserve 4000 to 4400.

You won't easily find sellers asking for 4k psf. Key is to keep looking for sellers (99 acres, magic bricks, sulekha, quickr, olx etc), and bargain. And don't panic. Almost 90% payment has already gone in most projects. So rates are not going to run too fast. Don't panic at all. You need just one deal! Doesn't matter if it takes 6 months to find it. Just keep increasing the target price with inflation.

Some flats in LBC have very low loading. So pay 10% extra for it if it is for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    When I say range is 4k to 4800, it means good projects deserve 4400 to 4800, while poor ones deserve 4000 to 4400.

You won't easily find sellers asking for 4k psf. Key is to keep looking for sellers (99 acres, magic bricks, sulekha, quickr, olx etc), and bargain. And don't panic. Almost 90% payment has already gone in most projects. So rates are not going to run too fast. Don't panic at all. You need just one deal! Doesn't matter if it takes 6 months to find it. Just keep increasing the target price with inflation.

Some flats in LBC have very low loading. So pay 10% extra for it if it is for end use.

Do we have difference of loading in flats in LBC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asingla
    Do we have difference of loading in flats in LBC ?

Yes. Its only 16% for 1575 and more than 20% (don't remember exact) for the largest size.
    CommentQuote