Hi Seniors,

I wish to buy a 2 BHK in Noida / Expressway. Please suggest top 3 projects with good scope of appriciation .
Read more
Reply
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes. Its only 16% for 1575 and more than 20% (don't remember exact) for the largest size.


    Hi Fatichar,

    What's ur view about Victory Ace for investor/end users like us who dont have much outflow at the starting.

    location is adjutant to IKEBANA. fully loaded apartment at rate of 4300 ( after broker discount at 10th floor).

    is sector 143 is a nice bet or should look in to JP kresent home or boluevard if lucky enough to find inventories!!!!!!!!
    Your valuable comment please!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes. Its only 16% for 1575 and more than 20% (don't remember exact) for the largest size.


    Hi Fatichar,

    What's ur view about Victory Ace for investor/end users like us who dont have much outflow at the starting.

    location is adjutant to IKEBANA. fully loaded apartment at rate of 4300 ( after broker discount at 10th floor).

    is sector 143 is a nice bet or should look in to JP kresent home or boluevard if lucky enough to find inventories!!!!!!!!
    Your valuable comment please!
    CommentQuote
  • If your purpose is end use then don't worry about outflow if you can manage. There will be a lot of uncertainity involved in these new launches.

    Opt for all projects where structure is ready be it 7X/11X/137/143.

    New launch main invest kiya to make sure you sell it quickly . It won't be easy to sell once a lot of payment is done.

    Recently lot of new launches have got stuck in 7X . So there is always a lot of uncertainity in new launches.

    Originally Posted by lalit229
    Hi Fatichar,

    What's ur view about Victory Ace for investor/end users like us who dont have much outflow at the starting.

    location is adjutant to IKEBANA. fully loaded apartment at rate of 4300 ( after broker discount at 10th floor).

    is sector 143 is a nice bet or should look in to JP kresent home or boluevard if lucky enough to find inventories!!!!!!!!
    Your valuable comment please!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Hi Fatichar,

    What's ur view about Victory Ace for investor/end users like us who dont have much outflow at the starting.

    location is adjutant to IKEBANA. fully loaded apartment at rate of 4300 ( after broker discount at 10th floor).

    is sector 143 is a nice bet or should look in to JP kresent home or boluevard if lucky enough to find inventories!!!!!!!!
    Your valuable comment please!

    I don't have details about this project. Can you give a link?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Hi Fatichar,

    What's ur view about Victory Ace for investor/end users like us who dont have much outflow at the starting.

    location is adjutant to IKEBANA. fully loaded apartment at rate of 4300 ( after broker discount at 10th floor).

    is sector 143 is a nice bet or should look in to JP kresent home or boluevard if lucky enough to find inventories!!!!!!!!
    Your valuable comment please!


    Say NO to Krescent homes if you intend to use the purchased flat before 2020.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    i wud go for sunshine helios .... if i had the money !!

    tremendous project and now even the bridge over the drain is operational giving quick connectivity to sec 100 / expressway side


    it gives connectivity only to dadri road and not expressway. dadri road is the worst road one can imagine driving ON. plan buying a bullock cart and travelling along the nallah for quicker transit than enjoying this road.
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one tried checking Gaur projects in Sector 119, I saw their add in Times of India on Sunday where they are offering 4500 BSP for ready to move in flats. projects which were advertised were:
    Gaur Vellero Indirapuram
    Gaur Green Vista Indirapuram
    Gaur Grandeur(Sector 119 Noida)
    I think this offer is till mid of jan 13. Please check TOI for details:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishmishra
    Did any one tried checking Gaur projects in Sector 119, I saw their add in Times of India on Sunday where they are offering 4500 BSP for ready to move in flats. projects which were advertised were:
    Gaur Vellero Indirapuram
    Gaur Green Vista Indirapuram
    Gaur Grandeur(Sector 119 Noida)
    I think this offer is till mid of jan 13. Please check TOI for details:-)


    If you are OK with following through out the day

    1. enjoy traffic music from NH 24
    2. smell pollutants from NH24

    then gaur green vista is not a bad option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    If you are OK with following through out the day

    1. enjoy traffic music from NH 24
    2. smell sulphur dioxide from NH24

    then gaur green vista is not a bad option.



    :Dgaur green vista in indrapuram.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishmishra
    Did any one tried checking Gaur projects in Sector 119, I saw their add in Times of India on Sunday where they are offering 4500 BSP for ready to move in flats. projects which were advertised were:
    Gaur Vellero Indirapuram
    Gaur Green Vista Indirapuram
    Gaur Grandeur(Sector 119 Noida)
    I think this offer is till mid of jan 13. Please check TOI for details:-)

    4500 BSP from builder? People here are claiming 5500 psf (all incl) for Gaur Grandeur Phase 1 :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    :Dgaur green vista in indrapuram.



    ofcourse not a surprise :D, were you looking for it in chennai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    4500 BSP from builder? People here are claiming 5500 psf (all incl) for Gaur Grandeur Phase 1 :)


    All Inclusive is not more than 4900 psft. just in the evening I got the offer.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    ofcourse not a surprise :D, were you looking for it in chennai?


    In USA :D
    CommentQuote
  • khareed ya bech ?

    Originally Posted by cookie
    All Inclusive is not more than 4900 psft. just in the evening I got the offer.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • GURUJI,

    Have a look a this link and decides if the connectivity is only till dadri or Express way.

    Dont post bullshit just for the heck of posting..

    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.cGE&bpcl=40096503&biw=991&bih=548&safe=on&q=sector+78+noida&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x390cef590948edbf:0x7a9b12f8f0b3f193,Sector+78,+Noida,+Uttar+Pradesh,+India≷=us&sa=X&ei=DrTYUJD8G5GDjALl7YGADw&ved=0CHQQtgM




    Originally Posted by TheGuru
    it gives connectivity only to dadri road and not expressway. dadri road is the worst road one can imagine driving ON. plan buying a bullock cart and travelling along the nallah for quicker transit than enjoying this road.
    CommentQuote