Completely Confused!

Last updated: December 26 2012
25 | Posts
2731 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely Confused!

With plethora of options available I am totally confused. I am planning for a 3BHK in Noida RTM/near RTM. Budget is 1cr(All inclusive). Since I work from home, I don't have issue with location but of course would prefer a good location, good builder with proximity to Metro.

I started my search with Jaypee Wishtown projects. While the project is quite ambitious, I feel(and this is purely my opinion, no offence to existing buyers pls) that it may be good for a 2nd buy as an investment purpose but not really for a 1st buy end use purpose.(unless you're ready for a looong wait) With this scale of project, I feel, Jaypee is going to take a lot of time before regular issues would get sorted out.

Then there are 3C Lotus Boulevard, Sunshine Helios, Shantiniketan and so on.

Could someone please advise what is best of the lot for my requirements?

Thanks a ton for your help in advance!
    Last edited December 25 2012, 06:13 AM.

Re : Completely Confused!

I would say you are thinking in the right direction. You can choose between LB, Sunshine Helios or even consider Amrapali Sapphire depending upon:
    1. Price
    2. Time remaining for possession
    3. Floor Plan
    4. Overall Quality of Construction that is evident so far
    5. your choice of location
    6. late possession terms and conditions
    7. availability
    8. Site Plan
    9. Feedback from existing buyers
    10. Last but not the least: what suits you best

Btw, it is difficult to go wrong with Sunshine, provided the location is suitable for you.

Let me also add that resale is your best option. In SSH and Sapphire the more your delay buying the more it is going to cost you because both these projects are very fast approaching completion (likely towards end of 2013)

Comment

Originally posted by vrooom View Post
      I would say you are thinking in the right direction. You can choose between LB, Sunshine Helios or even consider Amrapali Sapphire depending upon:
      1. Price
      3. Floor Plan
      7. availability
      8. Site Plan

Btw, it is difficult to go wrong with Sunshine, provided the location is suitable for you.

Let me also add that resale is your best option. In SSH and Sapphire the more your delay buying the more it is going to cost you because both these projects are very fast approaching completion (likely towards end of 2013)
      SSH is best if you can pay big amount upfront

If you want to pay in installments and are ready to wait longer for posession then go for Akriti Shantiniketan

Comment

near RTM in 7x or xway both would make sense. Learn to do some homework if you are interested in buying property of 1 cr. which is not a small amount by anyway at all.
        Once you shortlist certain options, you can seek opinions from others else everyone will provide atleast 10 good reasons to buy the project where they are invested. No need to be myopic my friend.
        All the best!!

Comment

I have been in similar situation. Please go through my thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...quired?t=47309.

After lot of homework ( i have visited almost all projects including jaypee), I finalised Lotus Panache. Reasons:-

1.Great Connectivity
          2. Already developed locality
          3. Reputed builder
          4. Low density sector with only other high rise being ATS One Hamlet.

You will finally decide on your own but I will not suggest u to risk your capital with new/shady/notorius developers in projects which are under construction.

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by ankurj View Post
            With plethora of options available I am totally confused. I am planning for a 3BHK in Noida RTM/near RTM. Budget is 1cr(All inclusive). Since I work from home, I don't have issue with location but of course would prefer a good location, good builder with proximity to Metro.

I started my search with Jaypee Wishtown projects. While the project is quite ambitious, I feel(and this is purely my opinion, no offence to existing buyers pls) that it may be good for a 2nd buy as an investment purpose but not really for a 1st buy end use purpose.(unless you're ready for a looong wait) With this scale of project, I feel, Jaypee is going to take a lot of time before regular issues would get sorted out.

Then there are 3C Lotus Boulevard, Sunshine Helios, Shantiniketan and so on.

Could someone please advise what is best of the lot for my requirements?

Thanks a ton for your help in advance!
            If 'quality of life' is one of the criteria, then you should consider GNOIDA especially since you don't have to commute to workplace. It'll offer you much bigger and open space.

Speak to people living in GNOIDA to get their experience and then decide.
            'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Avoid amrapali.

Comment

Thanks vroom. I have not heard much about Sunshine as a company ( am in Gurgaon as of now) Is it a reputed one that side? Have they met commitment in other projects?

As far as Sapphire is concerned, the repo for Amrapali in market is not that good and people advise to avoid this builder. What are your thoughts?

I am not limited to these projects only. Please suggest any other RTM projects or the ones that are already been occupied.

Thanks!

Originally posted by vrooom View Post
                1. Price
                3. Floor Plan
                7. availability
                8. Site Plan

Comment

@trialsurvey" What's the current resale price for Sunshine and Akriti? I am hearing a lot of +ives about SSH, I will make sure to cover it during my visit to NOIDA this week.

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                  SSH is best if you can pay big amount upfront

If you want to pay in installments and are ready to wait longer for posession then go for Akriti Shantiniketan

Comment

@smart111 Thanks for your suggestions. I have been already searching and going through a lot of properties in NOIDA.
                    I asked what the esteemed members here consider the best within my requirements.

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                    near RTM in 7x or xway both would make sense. Learn to do some homework if you are interested in buying property of 1 cr. which is not a small amount by anyway at all.
                    Once you shortlist certain options, you can seek opinions from others else everyone will provide atleast 10 good reasons to buy the project where they are invested. No need to be myopic my friend.
                    All the best!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X