With plethora of options available I am totally confused. I am planning for a 3BHK in Noida RTM/near RTM. Budget is 1cr(All inclusive). Since I work from home, I don't have issue with location but of course would prefer a good location, good builder with proximity to Metro.

I started my search with Jaypee Wishtown projects. While the project is quite ambitious, I feel(and this is purely my opinion, no offence to existing buyers pls) that it may be good for a 2nd buy as an investment purpose but not really for a 1st buy end use purpose.(unless you're ready for a looong wait) With this scale of project, I feel, Jaypee is going to take a lot of time before regular issues would get sorted out.

Then there are 3C Lotus Boulevard, Sunshine Helios, Shantiniketan and so on.

Could someone please advise what is best of the lot for my requirements?

Thanks a ton for your help in advance!
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankurj
    Thanks for your valuable input thakurpk. I am visiting 3C this week but I have heard that 3C projects are quite dense and look like "concrete jungles" but yes there are many other brokers who recommend 3C as a good option for RTM.
    Your's and mine requirements are quite similar in terms of budget and no of rooms. What rate were you able to freeze for your apartment?

I agree with you on the density of the apartments in 3C Panache (those 25 to 30 story towers would be quite tall). Hence, one may term it as concrete jungle.

However, what is important to notice that in its vicinity, it will be the only concrete jungle (should you leave ATS One Hamlet). If you go to other sectors, there will be many more such jungles also being developed by other builders. Even if you get an early possession (assume Amrapali Sapphire, I say assume because you never know ;)), there could be other apartments under construction in the same sector. This sector (say 108, 110,82) have only 3 high rise societies (Divine Meadows is the third one); other are plots or low rise ones. Sector-82 is already developed, so you can start living the day they give possession (not of Phase I but of Phase IV).

Their Green Building Concept is the future. You need environment friendly construction in the coming years. Further, the vertical landscaping (i assume they do with greens) on the Island towers shall significantly reduce the dust and pollution in this "Concrete Jungle".

I know they have crazy flat layouts. I only liked the 1955 and 1415 size as practical (Did not consider anything lesser than 3BHK). 1955 was beyond my budget, hence considered 1415. However, if you have plans to use the servant room, even 1592 is OK.

This is my analysis but at the end of the day these are based on personal preferences which may vary across people. Hence, you do your research and take a call.

Rates are in the range of 4700-5300 BSP. Lower floors tough to get below 5000 BSP. Quite expensive according to me but we are left with very little choice in Noida despite the plethora of options.
    CommentQuote
  • I second Thakur. LB and LP are two good projects by 3C. I find the location of LB better than LP. Floor plans of LP are bit better than LB. Quite a few options available in re-sale in these two projects. First transfer is free in these two projects. Thats another advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm... looks like I would need to plan a visit to GNOIDA as well. How is the infrastructure there nowadays? Do you have some investments there?

Originally Posted by jaijai
    I am talking of proper GNOIDA, not Noida extension (aka GNOIDA west). Since you are an end-user, you should go for RTM. Take few visits, feedback from people already living there and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure how many of these are really RTM or near RTM. I know 3C Lotus Boulevard is RTM now but not heard any news about the RTM possibility of others you have mentioned. SSH is scheduled for June'13 but looks like will be delayed till Dec'13.

Originally Posted by smart111
    every project in Noida has its own pros and cons. location advantage, proposed metro, vasstu compliant, state of the art building technology, best super area to carpet area, proximity to shopping malls, offices etc could be the priorities.
    on 7X sectors, you may look at Prateek, Mahagun, Assotech, SSH projects which have good reputation and comparable in pricing.
    for Xway: Jaypee, 3C, Gulshan may provide good options.

PS: Jaypee has delay problems so if you are looking for timely possession better avoid it. For 3C people claim about cramped layouts and revised structure plans etc.

With these options, you may have a look at these properties yourself and keep you search criteria in consideration. All the Best!!
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited Noida the first time for RE purposes back in May 2011. That is when they showed me Amrapali Platinum Sec 119. I was really impressed with the 4BHK (~3025sq ft) layout that time (Yes, I was interested in 4BHK earlier but now for some reasons going for 3BHK)
    From the Sunshine thread it looks like the builder has gone greedy and is now into lot of buy-backs and resale to artifically inflate prices. May be that's a norm at some places but I personally feel such tactics lowers the repute for builders.

Originally Posted by vrooom
    Ankur,

1. Many in Noida have also not heard about Sunshine. Thats the reason till sometime back sunshine's project was somewhat underpriced vis-a-vis the quality it offers.

2. Sapphire: I had said you can "even" consider amrapali sapphire. I am well aware of its bad reputation. I would even add that their bad reputation is not without a reason. The reason I used the phrase "you can even consider" because (i) Till now Amrapali has executed this project much better than their other projects. (ii) The interiors and paint work is already in progress so the risk is less and you can check the flat before buying (iii) the location is one of the best when it comes to connectivity with Delhi (iv) the botanical garden - South Delhi metro line shall pass by at a close distance from this site.

Try in resale. Direct booking would be costlier.

Feel free to PM me if you shortlist some specific options and want to discuss.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. As far as I understand Panache is going to take a lot of time before handling possession. It is still more than a year to go right?

Originally Posted by thakurpk
    I agree with you on the density of the apartments in 3C Panache (those 25 to 30 story towers would be quite tall). Hence, one may term it as concrete jungle.

However, what is important to notice that in its vicinity, it will be the only concrete jungle (should you leave ATS One Hamlet). If you go to other sectors, there will be many more such jungles also being developed by other builders. Even if you get an early possession (assume Amrapali Sapphire, I say assume because you never know ;)), there could be other apartments under construction in the same sector. This sector (say 108, 110,82) have only 3 high rise societies (Divine Meadows is the third one); other are plots or low rise ones. Sector-82 is already developed, so you can start living the day they give possession (not of Phase I but of Phase IV).

Their Green Building Concept is the future. You need environment friendly construction in the coming years. Further, the vertical landscaping (i assume they do with greens) on the Island towers shall significantly reduce the dust and pollution in this "Concrete Jungle".

I know they have crazy flat layouts. I only liked the 1955 and 1415 size as practical (Did not consider anything lesser than 3BHK). 1955 was beyond my budget, hence considered 1415. However, if you have plans to use the servant room, even 1592 is OK.

This is my analysis but at the end of the day these are based on personal preferences which may vary across people. Hence, you do your research and take a call.

Rates are in the range of 4700-5300 BSP. Lower floors tough to get below 5000 BSP. Quite expensive according to me but we are left with very little choice in Noida despite the plethora of options.
    CommentQuote
    I had visited Noida the first time for RE purposes back in May 2011. That is when they showed me Amrapali Platinum Sec 119. I was really impressed with the 4BHK (~3025sq ft) layout that time (Yes, I was interested in 4BHK earlier but now for some reasons going for 3BHK)
    From the Sunshine thread it looks like the builder has gone greedy and is now into lot of buy-backs and resale to artifically inflate prices. May be that's a norm at some places but I personally feel such tactics lowers the repute for builders.

Yes, many of Helios customers, including me, feel that the builder has become greedy. That's why we are skeptical about its next project(s). But Helios has come up well. Fingers crossed for finishing.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks. As far as I understand Panache is going to take a lot of time before handling possession. It is still more than a year to go right?

Yes, you are right. Panache doesn't look to be complete before 2014 end (all phases). Phase I according to me doesn't have good orientation of flats.
    CommentQuote

I think this perception is wrong. Because:

1. Has the builder stopped re-sale or flat transfer: NO.
    I know a close of friend of mine who just got the flat transferred in his name from the seller in this month itself. The seller had purchased it for investment purpose couple of years back and apparently his target was met.

2. Has the builder forced anybody for "buy-back": NO

3. Have some investors (HNIs close to Sunshine's management) transferred their investment from Helios to Business Park project. The answer to this is YES (as far as I know). Whats wrong with that??

Sunshine has surely increased the prices by 15-20% in last few months. But isn't it their prerogative at what price do they want to sell. ATS had launched One Hamlet at around 3400/sqft. Now they are selling at 7500+. The prices are driven by market conditions, inventory overhang and builder's cash flow. When we didn't complain when Sunshine had under-priced its product why should we complain now. After all they are honoring all commitments made in the flat buyer agreement till now.

We should have had complained if they had changed the plan of indoor badminton court to outdoor one OR if they had chosen a cheap brand for electrical fittings etc. Aren't they installing fire-fighting equipment inside each and every flat. To me this was a positive surprise.

Having written some of the positives, I do have complaints as well. I will write them in helios thread some other time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    I think this perception is wrong. Because:

1. Has the builder stopped re-sale or flat transfer: NO.
    I know a close of friend of mine who just got the flat transferred in his name from the seller in this month itself. The seller had purchased it for investment purpose couple of years back and apparently his target was met.

2. Has the builder forced anybody for "buy-back": NO

3. Have some investors (HNIs close to Sunshine's management) transferred their investment from Helios to Business Park project. The answer to this is YES (as far as I know). Whats wrong with that??

Sunshine has surely increased the prices by 15-20% in last few months. But isn't it their prerogative at what price do they want to sell. ATS had launched One Hamlet at around 3400/sqft. Now they are selling at 7500+. The prices are driven by market conditions, inventory overhang and builder's cash flow. When we didn't complain when Sunshine had under-priced its product why should we complain now. After all they are honoring all commitments made in the flat buyer agreement till now.

We should have had complained if they had changed the plan of indoor badminton court to outdoor one OR if they had chosen a cheap brand for electrical fittings etc. Aren't they installing fire-fighting equipment inside each and every flat. To me this was a positive surprise.

Having written some of the positives, I do have complaints as well. I will write them in helios thread some other time.

I completely agree with you, but why the price list link is disabled. wrong question for this thread, should be in helios thread.
    CommentQuote