Completely Confused!

Last updated: December 26 2012
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Completely Confused!

Originally posted by ankurj View Post
    Thanks vroom. I have not heard much about Sunshine as a company ( am in Gurgaon as of now) Is it a reputed one that side? Have they met commitment in other projects?

As far as Sapphire is concerned, the repo for Amrapali in market is not that good and people advise to avoid this builder. What are your thoughts?

I am not limited to these projects only. Please suggest any other RTM projects or the ones that are already been occupied.

Thanks!
    Helios is the first project of Sunshine.

Comment

Thanks for your valuable input thakurpk. I am visiting 3C this week but I have heard that 3C projects are quite dense and look like "concrete jungles" but yes there are many other brokers who recommend 3C as a good option for RTM.
      Your's and mine requirements are quite similar in terms of budget and no of rooms. What rate were you able to freeze for your apartment?

Originally posted by thakurpk View Post
      I have been in similar situation. Please go through my thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...quired?t=47309.

After lot of homework ( i have visited almost all projects including jaypee), I finalised Lotus Panache. Reasons:-

1.Great Connectivity
      2. Already developed locality
      3. Reputed builder
      4. Low density sector with only other high rise being ATS One Hamlet.

You will finally decide on your own but I will not suggest u to risk your capital with new/shady/notorius developers in projects which are under construction.

All the best

Comment

Are ALL the on-going issues sorted there? There was a mess created sometime back with NOIDA ext, I got to know that it has been solved but still am a bit skeptical when investing such a large amt of money there.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jaijai View Post
        If 'quality of life' is one of the criteria, then you should consider GNOIDA especially since you don't have to commute to workplace. It'll offer you much bigger and open space.

Speak to people living in GNOIDA to get their experience and then decide.

Comment

Are ALL the on-going issues sorted there? There was a mess created sometime back with NOIDA ext, I got to know that it has been solved but still am a bit skeptical when investing such a large amt of money there.

Thanks!
          I am talking of proper GNOIDA, not Noida extension (aka GNOIDA west). Since you are an end-user, you should go for RTM. Take few visits, feedback from people already living there and then decide.
          'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

@smart111 Thanks for your suggestions. I have been already searching and going through a lot of properties in NOIDA.
            I asked what the esteemed members here consider the best within my requirements.
            every project in Noida has its own pros and cons. location advantage, proposed metro, vasstu compliant, state of the art building technology, best super area to carpet area, proximity to shopping malls, offices etc could be the priorities.
            on 7X sectors, you may look at Prateek, Mahagun, Assotech, SSH projects which have good reputation and comparable in pricing.
            for Xway: Jaypee, 3C, Gulshan may provide good options.

PS: Jaypee has delay problems so if you are looking for timely possession better avoid it. For 3C people claim about cramped layouts and revised structure plans etc.

With these options, you may have a look at these properties yourself and keep you search criteria in consideration. All the Best!!

Comment

Thanks vroom. I have not heard much about Sunshine as a company ( am in Gurgaon as of now) Is it a reputed one that side? Have they met commitment in other projects?

As far as Sapphire is concerned, the repo for Amrapali in market is not that good and people advise to avoid this builder. What are your thoughts?

I am not limited to these projects only. Please suggest any other RTM projects or the ones that are already been occupied.

Thanks!
              Ankur,

1. Many in Noida have also not heard about Sunshine. Thats the reason till sometime back sunshine's project was somewhat underpriced vis-a-vis the quality it offers.

2. Sapphire: I had said you can "even" consider amrapali sapphire. I am well aware of its bad reputation. I would even add that their bad reputation is not without a reason. The reason I used the phrase "you can even consider" because (i) Till now Amrapali has executed this project much better than their other projects. (ii) The interiors and paint work is already in progress so the risk is less and you can check the flat before buying (iii) the location is one of the best when it comes to connectivity with Delhi (iv) the botanical garden - South Delhi metro line shall pass by at a close distance from this site.

Try in resale. Direct booking would be costlier.

Feel free to PM me if you shortlist some specific options and want to discuss.
              Last edited December 26 2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your valuable input thakurpk. I am visiting 3C this week but I have heard that 3C projects are quite dense and look like "concrete jungles" but yes there are many other brokers who recommend 3C as a good option for RTM.
                Your's and mine requirements are quite similar in terms of budget and no of rooms. What rate were you able to freeze for your apartment?
                I agree with you on the density of the apartments in 3C Panache (those 25 to 30 story towers would be quite tall). Hence, one may term it as concrete jungle.

However, what is important to notice that in its vicinity, it will be the only concrete jungle (should you leave ATS One Hamlet). If you go to other sectors, there will be many more such jungles also being developed by other builders. Even if you get an early possession (assume Amrapali Sapphire, I say assume because you never know ), there could be other apartments under construction in the same sector. This sector (say 108, 110,82) have only 3 high rise societies (Divine Meadows is the third one); other are plots or low rise ones. Sector-82 is already developed, so you can start living the day they give possession (not of Phase I but of Phase IV).

Their Green Building Concept is the future. You need environment friendly construction in the coming years. Further, the vertical landscaping (i assume they do with greens) on the Island towers shall significantly reduce the dust and pollution in this "Concrete Jungle".

I know they have crazy flat layouts. I only liked the 1955 and 1415 size as practical (Did not consider anything lesser than 3BHK). 1955 was beyond my budget, hence considered 1415. However, if you have plans to use the servant room, even 1592 is OK.

This is my analysis but at the end of the day these are based on personal preferences which may vary across people. Hence, you do your research and take a call.

Rates are in the range of 4700-5300 BSP. Lower floors tough to get below 5000 BSP. Quite expensive according to me but we are left with very little choice in Noida despite the plethora of options.

Comment

I second Thakur. LB and LP are two good projects by 3C. I find the location of LB better than LP. Floor plans of LP are bit better than LB. Quite a few options available in re-sale in these two projects. First transfer is free in these two projects. Thats another advantage.

Comment

hmmm... looks like I would need to plan a visit to GNOIDA as well. How is the infrastructure there nowadays? Do you have some investments there?

Originally posted by jaijai View Post
                    I am talking of proper GNOIDA, not Noida extension (aka GNOIDA west). Since you are an end-user, you should go for RTM. Take few visits, feedback from people already living there and then decide.

Comment

I am not sure how many of these are really RTM or near RTM. I know 3C Lotus Boulevard is RTM now but not heard any news about the RTM possibility of others you have mentioned. SSH is scheduled for June'13 but looks like will be delayed till Dec'13.

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                      every project in Noida has its own pros and cons. location advantage, proposed metro, vasstu compliant, state of the art building technology, best super area to carpet area, proximity to shopping malls, offices etc could be the priorities.
                      on 7X sectors, you may look at Prateek, Mahagun, Assotech, SSH projects which have good reputation and comparable in pricing.
                      for Xway: Jaypee, 3C, Gulshan may provide good options.

PS: Jaypee has delay problems so if you are looking for timely possession better avoid it. For 3C people claim about cramped layouts and revised structure plans etc.

With these options, you may have a look at these properties yourself and keep you search criteria in consideration. All the Best!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X