Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle budget, end user. Is there any possibility in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Middle budget, end user. Is there any possibility in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram?

Last updated: April 4 2013
15 | Posts
2749 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle budget, end user. Is there any possibility in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram?

Hi

I want to buy a flat in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram. And I have approx 12 lakhs in saving. However, I am unable to see any worthy projects in my budget. I can pay EMI of >40000 even. But initial down-payment cannot be greater than 12 lakhs..which will include black(if resale) +20% White(Rest by bank) +brokerage(if resale). Do you think there is any option around?

Re : Middle budget, end user. Is there any possibility in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram?

Please check this link:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...apuram?t=48081

Comment

Re : Middle budget, end user. Is there any possibility in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram?

Originally posted by Varunmayan View Post
      Hi

I want to buy a flat in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram. And I have approx 12 lakhs in saving. However, I am unable to see any worthy projects in my budget. I can pay EMI of >40000 even. But initial down-payment cannot be greater than 12 lakhs..which will include black(if resale) +20% White(Rest by bank) +brokerage(if resale). Do you think there is any option around?
      y not go for a fresh booking in any project in 135/137/143/168 sectors with around 1000sqft space and 5k AI?

Comment

Noida Extension should have a lot of options for you...check out the popular RE sites like 99acres, magickbricks, makaan, indiaproperty etc to get a brief idea.

First filter results which are in your budget...then once you have a few projects short listed then go and find out the details about them.

In Noida, there should be a few options in JP like Kosmos, aman etc but they will be available in resale only.

You need to 1st prioritize things...like u r looking for 2BHK or 3BHK.....location, facilities etc.

I am not sure about Indirapuram but i am sure there would be options there also.

Buying a property is a pain in the neck...

you need to do a lot of research before you zero in on the options of your choice.

Comment

Consider all white.

0.2 * total cost = 12

total cost = 60L. Loan = 48L. EMI around 45L.

Do not even think of Noida Extn for this budget. You can get a very good 2 BHK + study or a decent 3 BHK in this budget.

Comment

EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE is launching GRACIA 3bhk for Govt Employees, Militiry and Defence peoples in Greater Noida/Noida Extn. and the budget is in your reach.

The price is launching so it is better to book at this point of time and if want to quit even after launch u will get better price around 50% margin-2% commission and u can sell it to company.

Comment

skm,

can you tell what is the status of their much hyped Earth Town?

Comment

Originally posted by skm53535 View Post
                EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE is launching GRACIA 3bhk for Govt Employees, Militiry and Defence peoples in Greater Noida/Noida Extn. and the budget is in your reach.

The price is launching so it is better to book at this point of time and if want to quit even after launch u will get better price around 50% margin-2% commission and u can sell it to company.

Banks are not giving loan on this property.

Comment

Originally posted by skm53535 View Post

So 50% profit just after launch (and that too back to the company?)? Why would company sell it in pre launch then buy back at 50% more right after launch? Is it doing charity? or they plan to launch after 3-4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
                    Banks are not giving loan on this property.
                    Banks bhi samaz gaye hai ab es company ko.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X