Hi

I want to buy a flat in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram. And I have approx 12 lakhs in saving. However, I am unable to see any worthy projects in my budget. I can pay EMI of >40000 even. But initial down-payment cannot be greater than 12 lakhs..which will include black(if resale) +20% White(Rest by bank) +brokerage(if resale). Do you think there is any option around?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varunmayan
    Hi

I want to buy a flat in Noida/Noida extn/Indirapuram. And I have approx 12 lakhs in saving. However, I am unable to see any worthy projects in my budget. I can pay EMI of >40000 even. But initial down-payment cannot be greater than 12 lakhs..which will include black(if resale) +20% White(Rest by bank) +brokerage(if resale). Do you think there is any option around?

y not go for a fresh booking in any project in 135/137/143/168 sectors with around 1000sqft space and 5k AI?
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Extension should have a lot of options for you...check out the popular RE sites like 99acres, magickbricks, makaan, indiaproperty etc to get a brief idea.

First filter results which are in your budget...then once you have a few projects short listed then go and find out the details about them.

In Noida, there should be a few options in JP like Kosmos, aman etc but they will be available in resale only.

You need to 1st prioritize things...like u r looking for 2BHK or 3BHK.....location, facilities etc.

I am not sure about Indirapuram but i am sure there would be options there also.

Buying a property is a pain in the neck... :)

you need to do a lot of research before you zero in on the options of your choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Consider all white.

0.2 * total cost = 12

total cost = 60L. Loan = 48L. EMI around 45L.

Do not even think of Noida Extn for this budget. You can get a very good 2 BHK + study or a decent 3 BHK in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE is launching GRACIA 3bhk for Govt Employees, Militiry and Defence peoples in Greater Noida/Noida Extn. and the budget is in your reach.

The price is launching so it is better to book at this point of time and if want to quit even after launch u will get better price around 50% margin-2% commission and u can sell it to company.
    CommentQuote
  • skm,

can you tell what is the status of their much hyped Earth Town?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skm53535
    EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE is launching GRACIA 3bhk for Govt Employees, Militiry and Defence peoples in Greater Noida/Noida Extn. and the budget is in your reach.

The price is launching so it is better to book at this point of time and if want to quit even after launch u will get better price around 50% margin-2% commission and u can sell it to company.

Banks are not giving loan on this property.
    CommentQuote
    EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE is launching GRACIA 3bhk for Govt Employees, Militiry and Defence peoples in Greater Noida/Noida Extn. and the budget is in your reach.

So 50% profit just after launch (and that too back to the company?)? Why would company sell it in pre launch then buy back at 50% more right after launch? Is it doing charity? or they plan to launch after 3-4 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Banks are not giving loan on this property.

Banks bhi samaz gaye hai ab es company ko. :D
    CommentQuote

skm, you are late, this project is completely sold out. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Members, i met a representative from Earth Infra projects... they are claiming that they Earth Gracia is under soft launch stage and are offering 3 BHK apartments at BSP 3250.

I liked the floor plan and even layout looks good.

Need suggestion.... Members/Veteran Members plz advice??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekchat
    Members, i met a representative from Earth Infra projects... they are claiming that they Earth Gracia is under soft launch stage and are offering 3 BHK apartments at BSP 3250.

I liked the floor plan and even layout looks good.

Need suggestion.... Members/Veteran Members plz advice??

Bhai ji, Earth ki threads check karo, aur reviews par lo internet par, than decide yourself :D

Kyon Murgaaa banaa chahtey to es umar mein ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Earth Gracia Noida Extension | Noida Extn | (987) 1911 999

Earth Gracia is a world class Residential Project, which is being built by Earth group in Noida Extension.

link :

Earth Gracia Noida Extension|Noida Extn|(987) 1911 999
    CommentQuote
  • in this budget you can get a 2 bhk on Eway .. there are lots of projects with about 1 - 2 year to completion. why don't you try any fresh unit there ? check for example : gulshan's / logix in 143/137 or any other good builder.. Some of them are offering plans like: 50:50 or 30:70 ..
    CommentQuote