My pick is jaypee because it gives the highest amount of commission to its brokers in my understanding. Why? Look at the amount of discount that is offered by any builder. the highest discount percent is for wishtown projects. it is very evident on IREF also. as soon as someone says something against jaypee, an army of brokers starts personal attacks.

Multiple selections are possible in this poll
Read more
Reply
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Post watever ****u want, the best project is jp wishtown for end user.

    For investment u buy a small land in jharkhand and earn 200 % in 2 years. I promise u this.

    Want details pm me

    I can wait 1 year more and stay in the best place in noida.


    JP kabhi investors ke liye best ho jaata hai or kabhi end-users ke liye. Kabhi dono ke liye nahi hoota :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Post watever ****u want, the best project is jp wishtown for end user.

    For investment u buy a small land in jharkhand and earn 200 % in 2 years. I promise u this.

    Want details pm me

    I can wait 1 year more and stay in the best place in noida.

    where in Jharkhand?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Post watever ****u want, the best project is jp wishtown for end user.

    For investment u buy a small land in jharkhand and earn 200 % in 2 years. I promise u this.

    Want details pm me

    I can wait 1 year more and stay in the best place in noida.


    Ye Kuch jyada ho Gaya.... Even jharkhand people don't know about such potential in that area!!!

    Where u invest and go after 1 year?
    CommentQuote
  • Surprised to see even people from jharkhand are investing here.
    TV mai F1 race dekh kar invest kar liya hai JP mai :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Post watever ****u want, the best project is jp wishtown for end user.

    For investment u buy a small land in jharkhand and earn 200 % in 2 years. I promise u this.

    Want details pm me

    I can wait 1 year more and stay in the best place in noida.

    Yes, given the great political leadership in Jhatkhand and the great economic progress the state is making, this is expected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Ye Kuch jyada ho Gaya.... Even jharkhand people don't know about such potential in that area!!!

    Where u invest and go after 1 year?


    Just sold my land in jharkhand to mittal and got 200% appreciation. 5 steel and electro plants coming up in bokaro. Sail is expanding, mittal, elcectrosteel, sinochina etc.....bro want investment details, pm me.
    Expand your horizon, this is IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • IREF ko kuch logon ne khilauna banake rakh diya..
    Iref is based on opinions now.. No facts are discussed here anymore..
    Dome new entrants have really spoiled this great platform of learning with new threads n personal attacks..
    Anyways.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Surprised to see even people from jharkhand are investing here.
    TV mai F1 race dekh kar invest kar liya hai JP mai :bab (59):


    Ha ha ha
    So you think only people from noida sec 15 are investing in expressway, you seem to be a senior member and i find it pathetic that your knowledge is so low. Bhaiyaji kanpur se nagpur tak, ranchi se patna tak, indore se kolkatta tak hazzaron logon ne noida, gurgaon mein invest kiya hai, jaago subah ho gayi, therz a lot of money in these small states that you coudnt even dream off. Aur dimag ki to baat sab jaante hai. Therz a lot of pottentials in these small states.UNDERSTAND RE and expand your horizon, This is Iref ! Well thrz no harm learning now also
    Cheers!!
    For me jp stands good
    Kosmos 2 units sold for 1000 rs premium each at 3900 in 18 months

    GI sold for 300 rs premium in 6 months

    Kube sold in 500 rs premium in 1 year

    Bhaisab, maine to kar liya jitna karna tha.aab bas orchard bacha hai, chahiye, shall keep it fr end use otherwise.
    Hindustan bhaiya,
    Agar isse accha koi investment ho to batana.
    Jp mein timing ki baat hai, aur kuch nahi, aur end use ke liye shall call you fr a coffee in 2015 at sec 128. Then shall you see heaven!!!
    CommentQuote
  • supertech, 3C, Amrapali & Earth competing for the second and third spot
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the commentary guru.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Thanks for the commentary guru.



    feeling proud? Your favourite seems set to trounce the competition with overwhelming support. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    IREF ko kuch logon ne khilauna banake rakh diya..
    Iref is based on opinions now.. No facts are discussed here anymore..
    Dome new entrants have really spoiled this great platform of learning with new threads n personal attacks..
    Anyways.



    Gents and Ladies,
    feel the pain in this post.

    Dost,
    Please,,,Please.....
    Don't fight / .....on IREF.
    Fighting with person , which we don't know.

    Lot of things to be done on Life , man, think.

    Please be cool, calm, and enjoy the life.

    Let us enjoy the IREF. Don't allow people to enjoy you on IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner

    Gents and Ladies,
    feel the pain in this post.

    Dost,
    Please,,,Please.....
    Don't fight / .....on IREF.
    Fighting with person , which we don't know.

    Lot of things to be done on Life , man, think.

    Please be cool, calm, and enjoy the life.

    Let us enjoy the IREF. Don't allow people to enjoy you on IREF.


    LOL, well said
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    LOL, well said


    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • supertech emerging as clear second, fight between amrapali and 3c for the third spot
    CommentQuote