Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noida: Which builder is broker's favourite?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Noida: Which builder is broker's favourite?

Last updated: March 16 2013
47 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida: Which builder is broker's favourite?

Thanks for the commentary guru.

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      Thanks for the commentary guru.

feeling proud? Your favourite seems set to trounce the competition with overwhelming support.

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
        IREF ko kuch logon ne khilauna banake rakh diya..
        Iref is based on opinions now.. No facts are discussed here anymore..
        Dome new entrants have really spoiled this great platform of learning with new threads n personal attacks..
        Anyways.

Gents and Ladies,
        feel the pain in this post.

Dost,
        Please,,,Please.....
        Don't fight / .....on IREF.
        Fighting with person , which we don't know.

Lot of things to be done on Life , man, think.

Please be cool, calm, and enjoy the life.

Let us enjoy the IREF. Don't allow people to enjoy you on IREF.

Comment

Originally posted by planner View Post
          Gents and Ladies,
          feel the pain in this post.

Dost,
          Please,,,Please.....
          Don't fight / .....on IREF.
          Fighting with person , which we don't know.

Lot of things to be done on Life , man, think.

Please be cool, calm, and enjoy the life.

Let us enjoy the IREF. Don't allow people to enjoy you on IREF.
          LOL, well said

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
            LOL, well said
            Thanks,

Comment

supertech emerging as clear second, fight between amrapali and 3c for the third spot

Comment

large inventory > more selling required > higher consumer hunting required > higher customer reach required > higher commisions for brokers > earn the broker's favourite tag

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                  My pick is jaypee because it gives the highest amount of commission to its brokers in my understanding. Why? Look at the amount of discount that is offered by any builder. the highest discount percent is for wishtown projects. it is very evident on IREF also. as soon as someone says something against jaypee, an army of brokers starts personal attacks.

Multiple selections are possible in this poll
                  Least favorite is bhasin group. Apparently he owes 8 or 10 crores to a broker as underwriter and is refusing to pay back. Another broker called Times was also recently cheated by bhasin. Another broker was denied huge comissions and shifted his best clients to unnati.
                  He seems to be bankrupt completely. Duniya brokers ki comission maarti hai parantu isne to underwriting money hi forfeit kar diya. Apparently he has found excuses not to give refunds, comissions, underwriting amounts etc..

The brokers give him murgas, if he screws his murga bringers then he can not be their favorite. On the contrary brokers have stopped working with him except finland & some uni group who offers ATMs for 34 lakhs , all others quote around 40 lakhs. Only these 2 brokers seem to have privilege of 6 lakh Rs + comission on each . Best thing about bhasin is that he might sell you an & tell later that it was for nariyal pani shop & never for atms. This builder is a magician.

My brokers says bhasin is a thief. Despite all site visits of mist avenue he made me invest in unnati. All his old brokers seem disappeared. My broker insisted i should forget bhasin. I could understand that bhasin did not pay his comission. He told me that bhasin is in love with gandhiji so he does not like to part with notes. He does not like wasting paper either so he does not give cheques to brokers. Finally a builder who is environment friendly !

Brokers are generally cheats except a few good ones. Bhasin has the courage to cheat the cheats. It seems recently he was very much insulted by some brokers but bhasin has no sharam. Paise ke liye sab nange hein.

Do not count bhasin as brokers favorite. He is staffs favorite. His staff helps customers and earns heaps of money as bhasin has no control on office procedures. An insult by bhasin in a month or two does not matter when they can earn lakhs by putting fake stamps or accepting cash and giving better onpaper discounts.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X