Last updated: December 25 2013
108 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2013 & 2014 - Jackpot year for Sector 100 & 107 buyers

hai guys,
    no one can ignore THE LOCATION ISSUE.
    location always scores top on the selection criteria in the real estate.
    YES SEC-45 LOCATION IS UNBEATABLE AND UNDEBATABLE.
    otherwise jahan tak projects kaa sawal hai ,ALL ARE SAME AT THE END OF THE DAY.
    JUST WALK INSIDE ANY PROJECTS , ALL ARE SAME FROM INSIDE .

Comment

Caplayer-2012 and Khan bhai, i may be new to this forum but that doesn't mean i am newly born, i have stayed in various sectors of Noida and Greater Noida from last 10 Years, and presently staying in Gr Noida i have to cross Expressway twice daily.

Don't teach me that there is a 45 Meter wide road and 75 Meter road, i have used them infinite no of times, including today.IREF is indeed a wonderful platform where everyone feels if he is KP Singh of DLF fame, after purchasing a flat.

No doubt sector 100-107 are good with great infrastructure, i didnt say it is khoda or Nangloi, i just said in comparison 45 is better located, and you dont need rocket science to understand it.

If you use expressway daily you will feel and understand that in times to come the underpasses and service lanes wont be sufficient to handle the pressure.Even now during rush hour i can see traffic snarls at all points merging at Expressway.

IREF is good that comments and posts once written are safe and almost forever , time will vindicate what i am saying and i repeat sector 45 location is anyday better to 100-107 location.

Best Regards dear experts and veterans of RE.

Comment

Originally posted by caplayer2012 View Post
        Location of sector 45 Vs. 100-107 is not a matter of clarification here.
        Thanks.
        Well may be not in your opinion but that is amdocs has written. Please try to comprehend once more.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Mr Khan earlier you tried to laugh me off thinking me as a newbie, and when you dont have any counter point you are again asking me to keep off this thread and start a new thread for sector 45.

Well i don't need to start a thread for sector 44 or 45 or 100 or 107.There is no dearth here, there are already many threads. I commented simply because you people were simply portraying as if there is heaven in terms of location it is 100-107.

You people are reminding me again and again to focus on topic heading.Well let me read it for all "2013 & 2014 - Jackpot year for Sector 100 & 107 Buyers."

With all the great analytical power you and your learned friend owns, please enlighten about the 2013 Jackpot of which only 3 more months are left???? Give some logical and factual answers, where there is a strong will like you two you can, please try once or even twice ...

As far as jackpot of 2014 is concerned, with a wall of supply coming from 137, Wishtown, 93,45 i wonder how 100 & 107 will be last man standing hitting a jackpot. When all other sectors will keep standing like fools.

In next two years thinking of jackpot in flats market in whole NCR is most unlikely.If you cant guide please sirs do not misguide. What you think is called wishful thinking.

I suppose this was sticking to core idea of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil Khan
            For those who are in love with sec 45...can launch a all new thread on sec 45 being the best amongst all. Here please stick to the topic this thread is meant for.
            Arree bhai comparison se itna kyun ghabrate ho... thread title mein ye bhi dal dete ki no comparison...

Comment

Expect prices to be around 7000-7500 in 2013 and 8500-9000 in 2014 in resale from the current price of 5000-5500.

Although, as per the first post of this thread the rate should be 7500 as of now in all your projects in sector 100...... where has it reached now BTW.

Comment

Cudn't understand the answer from learned Guru to Aviral's question......???

What is the current prices in this twin heavenly sectors of Noida....... :-) :-)

Now no one is asking me to start a new thread..... :-) ......

Comment

Originally posted by amdocs View Post
                  Don't teach me that there is a 45 Meter wide road and 75 Meter road, i have used them infinite no of times, including today.IREF is indeed a wonderful platform where everyone feels if he is KP Singh of DLF fame, after purchasing a flat.
                  I really like this sentence. Seems like the guy who has posted this must be thinking in that way. Width of the road is not the yardstick to prove that a sector is best. Take sector-62 (infront of fortis, noida) road, you will find 5 lanes in each side, but is logged jam in peak office hrs.

Comment

How many premium apartments in these two sectors combined? About 1000 right?

- tapatalk free

Comment

With UGCC around, can any other sectors be top of the chart?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X